Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#51 Old 16th Oct 2017 at 12:09 AM
@ieta_cassiopeia - do you have Chris Hatch's pregnancy controller? I noticed it after I installed that.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Advertisement
Inventor
#52 Old 16th Oct 2017 at 7:14 AM
Oh, my gosh! It's like @ihatemandatoryregister's game is contagious - one of my sims had her first bump over and over and over again! How many children are you expecting?!

I had to exit without saving after the 19th bump!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#53 Old 16th Oct 2017 at 10:44 AM
Oops. Sorry.

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Scholar
#54 Old 26th Oct 2017 at 5:14 PM
i was playing in desiderata valley with the bell family and the husband accused his wife of cheating on him with their son...
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#55 Old 26th Oct 2017 at 11:01 PM
@Emerald1234 I would be worried about corruption and run hood checker

Close sisters is nice, but that's taking it a bit too far.
Screenshots

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#56 Old 26th Oct 2017 at 11:08 PM
Might not be corruption. AncientHighway made a mod that let Sims classic-dance with their family members, but didn't change it from a romantic interaction. So a Sim will accuse their spouse of having an affair with their kid.

Scholar
#57 Old 27th Oct 2017 at 1:07 PM
well i didnt have hoodchecker at that time but i could tell it was corrupted as other strange things were happening,this was in the megahood and whenever i download the megahood errors come up
Scholar
#58 Old 27th Oct 2017 at 1:11 PM
and when i was younger half of the pleasantview families disappeared since i had no clue about corruption now i think this happened because i moved the strangetown bella goth into pleasantview .
Inventor
#59 Old 27th Oct 2017 at 1:16 PM
@Emerald1234 I'm not sure if you already know this, but the default neighborhoods that ship with the game come pre-corrupted. There's a set of clean templates here: https://meetme2theriver.livejournal.com/63030.html, and that site includes clean subhoods that you can use to create your own megahood instead.
Inventor
#60 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 8:32 PM
When dogs will sometimes jitter about uncontrollably when leaving a pet bed, although I haven't observed this same behavior with cats. This has happened on both Maxis and CC beds.

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#61 Old 1st Nov 2017 at 2:33 AM
For some reason, when Geoff Rutherford was asked to join in a video game, he randomly clipped through the sofa to sit on the floor.

Mad Poster
#62 Old 1st Nov 2017 at 3:01 AM
Ok, the weirder thing there is the smiling naked couple just sitting on the couch. XD
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#63 Old 1st Nov 2017 at 3:16 AM
ACR likes to pick inappropriate moments to kick in.

Mad Poster
#64 Old 1st Nov 2017 at 5:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
ACR likes to pick inappropriate moments to kick in.

Does ACR not have a check for privacy setting lol?
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 3rd Nov 2017 at 6:29 PM
Don't know if anyone has mentioned this 'cause i didn't read everything but the strangest thing was when the head and the body of my sims got seperated. While the head was still floating on the dining chair the rest of the body happily walked away to the next action. I think it was actually a bug caused by cc or something but still funny
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#66 Old 3rd Nov 2017 at 8:01 PM
I once saw a Sim's legs get separated from his body when he suddenly got fat, but not a head!

Lab Assistant
#67 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 9:57 PM
Went to check up on the Capp family in my uberhood, the game crashed and I came back to this:
https://i.imgur.com/lUp1bjf.png?1

Seems to be fine now though, but I have never seen that happen before.
Screenshots
Scholar
#68 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 10:06 PM
might have been a dance they were doing,a version of the smustle? lol

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#69 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 10:11 PM
Didn't know there was a ghost colour for overdosing on Pepto-Bismol.

Mad Poster
#70 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 1:41 AM
They look like very pink paper dolls all joined together. You know, the ones that you cut out in a line.
Inventor
#71 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 6:02 AM
That really is weird. o.o

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Inventor
#72 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 6:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sk8are
Went to check up on the Capp family in my uberhood, the game crashed and I came back to this.

Pink elephants on parade.
Mad Poster
#73 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 5:11 PM
That's the pose they do when the computer graphics are throwing up their hands in dismay. Whether this is a serious problem depends on a lot of different factors. It might happen due to anything from overheating to the imminent demise of your entire system.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 2:47 AM
I guess it could have something to do with the RAM limit. I've got a fairly new system and have never had problems with overheating or graphical issues in newer, more demanding games.
Scholar
#75 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 4:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
@ieta_cassiopeia - do you have Chris Hatch's pregnancy controller? I noticed it after I installed that.

Sorry that I only just noticed this. It rather makes sense (and since I still hadn't found the problem, I'll check). I don't remember when of if I got Chris Hatch's pregnancy controller, simply because I download so much stuff these days that I tend to lose track.
Page 3 of 15