Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 17th Oct 2020 at 8:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Giovanni Braga
But 11 of them are just decorative towers for the city wall. If anyone knows a CAW object link that can replace it, I would be very grateful.

You can enable objects to show up in CAW Metadata so you can place them in CAW rather than on lots! Here is the link to the tutorial from MTS on how to do this

https://modthesims.info/t/453818
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 15th Nov 2020 at 8:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EpicNumberONE
You can enable objects to show up in CAW Metadata so you can place them in CAW rather than on lots! Here is the link to the tutorial from MTS on how to do this

https://modthesims.info/t/453818

Hey
So, I think the towers aren't a single object, but are part of the larger structure of the wall. I think maybe the only way is to model the tower separately in Blender
But thank you very much for your help! This article can help me with many things :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#28 Old 15th Nov 2020 at 8:24 PM
Default New Update!
Hey! For my English-speaking friends, I made a special video showing a little bit of the world. I found that my accent is a little strong, but I think you will be able to understand well.
This is a quick overview of King's Landing, I hope you like it!

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ_GECdAzI0&ab&ab

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#29 Old 17th Nov 2020 at 12:05 PM
Wonderful video and your English is excellent. Very fast, LOL, but very good! The world looks fabulous and I really enjoyed seeing so much of the builds. And the countryside will be a great contrast to the city area.

This is looking really, really good!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#30 Old 6th Jan 2021 at 1:36 PM
Thank you a lot daisylee, means a lot to me hear that. I'm really happy you all liked it <3

And I'm sorry for the lack of new. I started a new semester in college so I was away from the internet for a wile. But know in 2021 I already had a lot of time to work on King's Landing (even with my classes), and I have a new update to show. I will poste it in a few minutes!

Quote: Originally posted by daisylee
Wonderful video and your English is excellent. Very fast, LOL, but very good! The world looks fabulous and I really enjoyed seeing so much of the builds. And the countryside will be a great contrast to the city area.

This is looking really, really good!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#31 Old 6th Jan 2021 at 2:01 PM
Default New Update!
Hey guys! That's a very happy uptade that I make today.
King's Landing it's on the final stages of creation! I'm already creating the sims that will populate the world.
There are just a few things that i'm still doing on CAW, like creating the decoration inside the city
Here I have a list of the few things that are still in progress:

-11 lots to creat;
-9 lots to finish;
-The castel it's almost ready. I have just to furnish the last floor of one lot;
-The village outside the city it's totally finished.

Oh, and for the fans, I'm establishing the timeline at the era of Aegon V Targaryen. So yes, Egg (the King), will be a Sim.
I let you with some images of the current state of the world! Hope you like it!

Screenshots
Test Subject
#32 Old 10th Jan 2021 at 11:23 PM
I’ve just stumbled upon this project and it already looks impressive!
I’m a huge fan of GoT, can’t wait to see this world finished to explore it.
Good job!
Test Subject
#33 Old 30th Jun 2021 at 1:23 AM
Are you still doing this?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#34 Old 2nd Jul 2021 at 4:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lostgirl7
Are you still doing this?

Yes, I am!
Actually I already finished it last week, but now I'm testing the world and finding some bugs that I need to fix.
I hope to make the download available very soon!
Test Subject
#35 Old 23rd Jul 2021 at 2:32 AM
That is awesome can't wait
Test Subject
#36 Old 16th Sep 2021 at 4:27 AM Last edited by dvaupel : 4th Oct 2021 at 4:11 PM.
Any updates on when it will be downloadable?
Page 2 of 2