Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#251 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 4:55 AM
The Turner Family: Draco, Salem and Amaranth

Interesting family, I often catch Draco and Salem caring for Amaranth naked or in their undies.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#252 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 4:19 PM
After the death of Alvin Futa, Joy Futa and their two children Frank and Faye moved into a smaller apartment because they could no longer afford the house (especially after buying their cat Paprika). I moved them into a really pretty apartment I made a while ago for $5,000+ and they love it! Faye especially loves the garden, and Frank enjoys having a bedroom to himself so he doesn't have to deal with his sister crying all night. They bought a new cat (Bonkers) to celebrate.
Sadly what they don't know is that Ricky resurrected Alvin and he's a zombie... living down the road from them, and caring for Ricky's daughter Pamela.

When they first moved in

Joy and Faye in the garden

Sibling love.... not for each other, but for the cats

And heres another family
I call this picture "like Mother, like Daughter".
Here is Brandy LeTourneau and her daughter Guadaloupe
Brandy is tired out after having a party... Guadaloupe is just tired out because she doesn't own a crib.
Since then, Brandy is pregnant with her third child (hopefully a boy this time) and just married Gordon King.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#253 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 1:34 PM

Valentine Hart conducts "Little League Practice," which today is about fitness and team building. His youngest daughter Rhein is overcoming her trepidation about the diving board, and his granddaughter Laika Weiss is listening intently to the joke Grandaddy is telling Daddy, Valentine's son Rhett. That's his youngest daughter by his first wife, Goldie, waiting for her own dirty joke exchange. I've decided that Valentine's incessant dirty jokes are mostly anecdotes about his first wife, which would explain why his kids participate so readily.

Back home, to find second wife Mary in labor. Wallys Beech (whom strangers who run across Little League practice keep mistaking for a Hart, to his puzzlement) is the first in the door to see the baby, with grandchild Arden cheering from the back and Rhein not at all sure she's happy about this development. "It's a boy! Aiken!"
"What do I need another one of those for? Girls are much nicer. Give him here. You kids clear out, now - Miss Mary's tired."

"My eyes again, damn. Well, maybe he'll grow up with your nose and chin, that'd be nice. You go lie down, little darling. You're beat and I got this." Mary is too busy swooning over how handsome her husband looks holding a baby to go to bed right away, though she is worn out, and had been in the middle of a nap when her labor started. You can bet she'll be trying to talk him into taking another shot at blue eyes before too long.

Valentine immediately starts playing with his new youngest, whose name is Aiken. "What the - is that any way to treat your old man? Oh, you think that's funny, do you? Well, maybe it's a little funny."
I told Val to put him in the crib and go take a shower, and he started to, but then the bottle coding took over and went to war with hygiene desperation, sticking him in a loop of picking Aiken up to feed him and setting him down to take a shower. I was trying to break him out of it when Rhett strolled in and took over baby care. Rhett has his faults, but he gravitates to babies like you wouldn't believe, and is pretty adept at handling them. This leaves Goldie to supervise the kids, but they had plenty of toys and each other to occupy them.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#254 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 4:49 AM
Pamela Fuchs, her adoptive father Ricky and their zombie live-in nanny, Alvin.

Mad Poster
#255 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 1:42 PM

Morning at the home of Tom and Daisy Ottomas. Tom is carrying their son Sam to the high chair and Daisy is making much of their dog Rover. You can't get more suburban than this.

In another universe, a completely different Ottomas family passes a typical evening. Samantha is catching her breath, Peter is cooking, Sharla is behind the couch hanging out with might-as-well-live-here best friend Tina Traveller, and Olivia, one of the twins, is watching TV with stepcousin Laika Weiss and might-as-well-live-here Georgia Newson.

Pascal distracts Vidcund's son Tycho from what Daddy and "Momica" are doing upstairs on their wedding night.

Pascal looks forward to his own wedding so much! Monica is the second sister-in-law he's had who thought nothing of coming down to breakfast in her underthings...

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Link Ninja
#256 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 6:53 PM

Lee, Noelle, and Bree - all born in game siblings

Bree Wellington recently graduation from Sim State and had an 'apartment' warming party. Her sister and twin brother attended providing a family photo opportunity.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Scholar
#257 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 5:53 AM

In this rare shot, the Greenmans (minus baby Lillian, who was taking a nap) are seen prior to their most recent disaster. Jason stands next to the telephone that brought him back from...um...un-undeath? Daisy is taking Asher to get his lunch, while Rose, trying very hard to see the bright side of things, plays with Cymoril (partly out of frame at bottom).

For contrast, a picture of them just after Asher's birth! Daisy wasn't a vampire, Jason was neither vampire nor zombie, and Rose looked a lot less harried!

Despite (or because of?) their maddening tendency to refuse to throw parties that would allow others to poke onto their business, the Goths are the best family of Pleasantview...and maybe of the whole Greater SimCity Metropolitan Area (often called "the megahood", for reasons nobody can quite explain), though one wouldn't want to say such a thing in front of any Montys or Capps. Bella, having a very "outside" perspective on things, knows that, which is why she was smiling so proudly at her children at Alexander's confirmation. A pity Mortimer wouldn't come, but no matter... (And nobody, nobody, tells Bella Goth that her best-known dress -- almost her trademark -- is not suitable for a happy occasion, just because said occasion is a religious one. Father Laurence Stratford can go jump out a stained-glass window.)

By contrast, the Riverblossom Hills branch of the Capp family is chaotic, dysfunctional, and on the edge of falling to pieces. Therefore, it is worth noting that most of the family (Goneril's in the asylum, and Desdemona wouldn't spend her savings on the bus fare) came to see Ariel on her first night in foster care, with her foster mother Coral Oldie's approval. Ariel was thrilled to see her favourite sister. "Randy! You came to see me!" she cried as she rushed to hug Miranda. "You'll never believe it, I've got a room of my own, and my own bed too!"
Behind them, Albany and Hal were sharing some private amusement about the poshness of the apartment complex that was Ariel's new digs.
Test Subject
#258 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 1:42 PM
Lab Assistant
#259 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 5:58 PM

Ariel and Desdemona enjoy a friendly pillow fight in the dorm cafeteria

Bjorn and Nebula Peterson enjoy spending time together. They are each other's best friends, and Nebula loves having a little brother so close to his age.

Of course, Bjorn loves having a big sister too, as Autumn is always reading cool stories to him and taking him to playgrounds and parks and other fun places.
Scholar
#260 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 12:40 AM
Difficult Subject tells a dirty joke to her dad Nervous while her twin nieces Loyal and Unruly wait for their mom Grimuara and aunt Genesis to finish their conversation. While Nervous thinks his wife Frieda's dirty jokes are hit and miss -- some of her best jokes get lost in translation -- and oldest daughter Grimhild's dirty jokes are appalling, Difficult can usually make him laugh.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Test Subject
#261 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 2:24 AM
Joey and his Father, Daughter, and Wife hanging out and playing poker.

Mad Poster
#262 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 4:36 PM

The rest of the family may be in awe of Dr. Red Onions's ability to cheat death, but to Vidalia, he's her Grampa and no more exempt from spit-up than anyone else.

Harlan brought the whole frat with him to bolster his nerve during the hard conversation he needs to have with his Dad about his academic probation. "I had a lot to catch up on when I changed majors but I've got most of it down now. I swear, Dad, I'll make dean's list next year!"

"I don't care if you make the dean's list or not, son. The semesters I made dean's list in weren't the semesters I learned the most in. All I care about is that you knuckle down and learn to work. You're not some flower in a field some where, just has to sit there and soak up the sun and the rain for your living. You've got to dig in and make the things you want happen! I guess I made life too easy on you, growing up."

Meanwhile, in Strangetown, Jill Smith spends her brother's wedding playing peek-a-boo with her cousin Darwin Curious.

Instructor
#263 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 1:06 PM
Restarting my gaming...
Vitor and Gretle Goth

I am Brazilian but I live in Switzerland!!!!
Call me Paula if you want :)
My Tumblr =)
Mad Poster
#264 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 3:23 AM

Cara Mann is very pleased that her boyfriend and her son get along so well. Much as she loves Rhett, she wouldn't want him to be a part of her life if Tallys didn't like him!

Fast forward to a week later and Rhett has moved in with Cara. His daughters from his marriage to Penny spend a couple of nights with him each week, so they're currently staying with him, Cara, Tallys and Rhett and Cara's son Thorn. Angeline is enjoying getting to know her little half-brother - she's normally pretty flighty, and spends most of her time thinking about outings and dating and espresso (she drinks at least two cups a day - I think she's addicted!), but she loves looking after people, so being involved with toddler care is perfect for her. Scarlett likes her half-brother well enough, but she doesn't have time to spend messing about if she wants to get into college - cooking won't study itself, you know!
Mad Poster
#265 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 4:40 PM Last edited by grammapat : 1st Aug 2014 at 6:10 PM.
Fanny and Frankie. I was not surprised that he looks like mom, but Frankie seems shocked- or maybe he's trying to focus on his nose. Background shows some half brothers - a set of alien quads.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#266 Old 8th Aug 2014 at 5:26 PM

Pigeon and Ezekial Hawkins go visiting friends with their daughter, Dove. "Here's an idea, y'all. Why don't we go visit somebody and pay attention to the hosts instead of making out at the mailbox?"
"Don't be silly, hon. If we don't make out at the mailbox they'll think we're sick."

Rhett Hart cheerily changes his little brother Aiken's first diaper. "Yeah, I know, but we all gotta go through it. The first's the worst. Man up."

Minnie Newson cheers her daughter Athena's first straight-A report card.

Eugene Newson plays red hands with his cousin, Ginevra Hawkins. He needs the practice having physical contact with girls before he moves on to ones he's not related to.

Mad Poster
#267 Old 9th Aug 2014 at 1:02 AM

When Rhett Hart has to drive Downtown to pick up some groceries after the General Store has closed for the day he invites his brother-in-law Zachary Kimbrell to join him. After he'd done his shopping they chatted over some fast food before being joined by Zachary's wife/Rhett's little sister Goldie and going to hang out at The Hub for a while. Now that Zachary and Goldie have the twins they don't get out much, and it's not like they mind that, but they did have a nice time!

When Goldie's not out and about Downtown she likes to attend parties. She didn't know the hostess, Abigail Wilkie, very well, but she jumped at the chance to catch up with her nieces, Scarlett and Angeline. Both of them are pregnant, and Angeline is married - they're growing up so fast!
Test Subject
#268 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 7:48 PM
Family drama
Just after growing up, Mary gives her first kiss to her long-time crush, who also happens to be the husband of her sister's. Whoops!

- Is that the reason your mother Diana pleaded with death for your life when you were scared by the ghost of your deceased father you had never seen before ( because he died of fright while "the bun was in the oven" ) , you ungrateful piece of vegetable!!? So you could ruin the marriage of your sister? Is that right, Mary?

Well.. the unfaithful husband also got something from his mother-in-law...
Screenshots
Instructor
#269 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 5:08 AM
The Bishop family
Caitlyn is pregnant with twins now

Parson her fiance was excited about the news. He did not want to waste another minute. He was ready to marry the love of his life :lovestruc

The newlyweds enjoying their cake

The Bishop's got ready for the holiday season. Parson bought a light up christmas tree and even baked Santa cookies without burning them. Soon Santa paid a visit~~ This is Caitlyn's first time ever seeing Santa Claus! He brought a teddy bear that she will keep for the new babies.

The next morning after breakfast the couple heard the fire alarm, it seems Caitlyn forgot to unplug the tree last night and it caught fire. Duke their Rottweiler relaxes in his pet room ignoring all the commotion. Caitlyn is freaking out and Parson has a new headache, well off he goes to work to replace the old tree.

Peace, Harmony & Balance... Libra is Love..
Lab Assistant
#270 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 5:17 AM
This is my first time sharing my simmies with the world!
So here goes nothing...

I present to you, the Partridge Family

In the back row we have my legacy founder Cory Partridge, and his wife Kaylynn Partridge (formerly Spitzig)
To the right of them are the twins: Peyton and Priscilla Partridge (not sure which one will be heading the legacy yet).

And in the front row we have the triplets: Piper, Paycee, and Peyton.
In the soccer uniform is Paige, a few days older than the triplets, and a few days younger than the twins.

Both Kaylynn and Cory had a LTW to marry off six children, and I've never had more than four in one generation. I thought I'd give it a go...and let me tell you... it was hard! Anyways, I'm very proud of my little family.
Mad Poster
#271 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 1:57 PM Last edited by lauratje86 : 18th Aug 2014 at 4:35 PM.

This picture is my "practise run" for a group shot of all of Homer & Beulah Land's children and grandchildren - they had five children, and they currently have 15 grandchildren and one on the way!

This picture shows one branch of the Land family, namely River Land, his wife Sadie and their six children, plus Sadie's Dad.

Grown ups, l - r: River & Sadie Land & Sadie's father Colin Wilkie
Children, l - r: Swazi, Sunda & Cleve
Babies, l - r: Marsh, Meadow & Naga

And here is my picture of the entire Land clan!

Standing, l - r: Finn Land, Sunda Land, River Land, Scot Land (Scot is pregnant with a half-alien baby), Mary Land, Dixie Land, Delta Land, Clock Weiss, Laika Weiss & Oldan Weiss
Sitting/kneeling, l - r: Grace Land, Precious Hart, Meadow Land, Swazi Land, Marsh Land, Cleve Land, Naga Land, Purple Hart & Shelly Beech
Mad Poster
#272 Old 22nd Aug 2014 at 3:07 AM
I've been taking a lot of photos of siblings in my newest hood Arbordale;

Regina (violet) and Reneé (pink) Kelly are polar opposites. They have nothing in common at all, apart from the way their parents dress them. When they become teens in 4 rotations time, Regina is getting a gothy make-over and Reneé is getting her side of the bedroom painted completely pink! They're enemies, and my current goal is to get them to be at least neutral with each other, considering their relationship is currently -100/-100. Their pet cats just had kittens named Cinnamon and Magic, so their parents are encouraging them to raise 1 kitten each to promote more positive sibling rivalry - but so far they've just attacked each other between playing with the kittens.

Living next door to Regina and Reneé is the Johnson family, who have just welcomed baby Terence to the family. Older brother Dennis is pretty indifferent to him.

The Johnson's cousins Roger and younger just-turned-child brother Willie Moore. Their mother is pregnant with her third baby, who will be named either Piper or Walter. They never wanted any more children though, and they certainly don't have any space left in the house for raising their newest, so they intend on giving him/her to the orphanage.

Living between the Johnson's and the Moore's is the Clarks. Calvin Clark just turned one and his father Gregory made him a jack-in-the-box to celebrate. His older brother Clive is playing with the oldest of five family dogs Benji, who fathered 3 adorable pups the same day Calvin was born.

Lab Assistant
#273 Old 22nd Aug 2014 at 6:45 AM
After he had been abducted by aliens and then discovered he had been pregnant with alien twins, Kheprikare has never quite been the same. While Kheprikare remained beloved by his many siblings and cousins, only Amenmesses and his fiancee volunteered to help him with the twins, even moving in permanently. Amenmesses, the cousin of Kheprikare, eventually had his first child with his fiancee, Renee, a bouncing baby they named Snefru. Anyway, Kheprikare has never been quite sure how to interact appropriately with his alien twins, whom he named Nessarose and Elphaba, rather than the traditional Ancient Egyptian names that was begun by his mother and his mother's sister.

For some reason, he believes he has to look away when waving "hello" at his child. Or maybe he just got more easily distracted since the abduction ("oooh, shiny!")

"Now Elphie, I think you're old enough to learn about WooHoo."
"Rockets!"
"...well, yes, it does involve, um, 'rockets'..."

"So anyway, about woohoo..."
"Do you learn it at school, dada?"
"..." Kheprikare quickly changed the subject away from woohoo for now.
Instructor
#274 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 10:21 AM

Cassandra Goth and her baby daddy Nolan Ross Baxter and their son Xavier Roman Baxter.
Scholar
#275 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 11:44 AM
While Tina would have been more than happy to continue her "discussion" with Test's grandmother Olive otherwise, she quickly dropped the argument and went to her daughter Lerato's side to comfort her. The Grim Reaper stood nearby, ready to make his great-granddaughter laugh once her mom finished reassuring her, while Olive stalked indoors to gossip with the Hula Zombies about Tina and further ignore Test and Thesis.

Lerato thinks that the Grim Reaper is really cool, though the somewhat illusory nature of his manifested form can still catch her off-guard sometimes. Like now: it feels like she's being tickled by the bony fingers of the skeleton in Mrs. Beaker-Curious's science classroom!

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Page 11 of 28