Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dance Dance Revolution V2

by cwirsing Posted 12th Oct 2005 at 1:45 AM - Updated 19th Jan 2009 at 4:50 PM by -Maylin-

110 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 107 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#76 Old 6th May 2006 at 9:35 PM
The only reason it may not be working is because of Family Fun Stuff. Do you have any other downloads installed.

Now known as CMW15
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 13th May 2006 at 4:10 AM
Now this is great... DDR in the sims game. Fantastic work. I'll definitely have to test this. Does it raise any skills or is it purely for amusement?
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 13th May 2006 at 4:44 PM
AMAZING! I love DDR! I ploay it almsot as much as the sims. I can't wait to get this into my house based on me!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#79 Old 14th May 2006 at 1:37 AM
I tryed making it raise your body skill but I can't figure it out and I also tryed to use the dance anims but I can't get that to work either.

Now known as CMW15
#80 Old 27th May 2006 at 4:09 PM
this is so awesome. My BF loves DDR. I don't know if anyone has brought this up yet but is it possible to have just the dance pad (or two) that you could just play with a TV?
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 28th May 2006 at 5:03 AM
Awsome! Now, I have a DDR Machien to put in my community lots. XD
Test Subject
#82 Old 30th May 2006 at 6:03 AM
Awesome! ^ ^
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 2:39 AM
*screams* AWESOME!

ღLiving Dead Girlღ
Test Subject
#84 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 10:08 PM
I LOVE YOU!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! ^__^

i've been waiting for a DDR so long!! you made my dream came true!!
Test Subject
#85 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 3:33 AM
wow.this is love<3
i give u a spectacular
Test Subject
#86 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 11:41 PM
It's not appearing in my game either...

"extract"? How do you Extract the game?
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 12:34 PM
Cool, me like-y! ;D
Test Subject
#88 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 11:14 AM Last edited by ron1236 : 6th Aug 2006 at 1:58 PM.
the DDR looks cool... but i have a problem with the downloading....
its my first download, but i did everything that i see in the downloading help article in this site -
iv'e dowlonaded the q-xpress program (i have a Downloads folder), and iv'e click the q button in this post, than the q-xpress program open itself and iv'e seen in the install list this object, than i clicked install and everything was good....
i entered to the folder named Downloads that i made and the object was there' then i entered to the game and i didnt find the object..... i dont know why.....
plz help me....!
do i need to install a mesh 4 this item??? (i dont have any).
where can i find this object in the game???
Test Subject
#89 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 9:58 AM
Default Omg
I love you soooo much right now...
Test Subject
#90 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 12:30 AM
Test Subject
#91 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 9:40 PM
It doesn't work for quite a few people. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with what EP they are using either. Perhaps there was some other file that you editted or forgot to include. I dunno.

I am a normal human worm baby!
Test Subject
#92 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 6:10 AM
Idea
Just an idea... Have you looked into making this a TV based object instead of a game based object? I know that it's easy to get a sim to dance in front of the TV (music channel and all) so I'd assume that to get them to dance in a particular location (like ona pad) shoudn't be too drastically hard, just have them move to that location like they would for a game, and then use the script for dancing to the music channel on tv. I admit I haven't looked into the code or anything, having just started playing TS2 recently, but I think this should work. I'm a programmer by trade and have worked on a few different game engines and typically combining features like this is doable, though not always simple.

Hope you have the best of luck in getting this to work more fully, and that people are able to get it to work for them as well. (I personally am waiting until they can actually dance rather than just play at the console) Peace,
-Bensaved
Test Subject
#93 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 7:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ron1236
the DDR looks cool... but i have a problem with the downloading....
its my first download, but i did everything that i see in the downloading help article in this site -
iv'e dowlonaded the q-xpress program (i have a Downloads folder), and iv'e click the q button in this post, than the q-xpress program open itself and iv'e seen in the install list this object, than i clicked install and everything was good....
i entered to the folder named Downloads that i made and the object was there' then i entered to the game and i didnt find the object..... i dont know why.....
plz help me....!
do i need to install a mesh 4 this item??? (i dont have any).
where can i find this object in the game???

having the same problem and would really appericate some help. also could you look into making an ITG machine? oh yea and CONGRATS TO KONAMI FOR OWNING ITG NOW!
http://www.inthegroove.com/page/Press_Release
Test Subject
#94 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 9:00 PM
I can't get mine to work when you find out how to fix it please let me know ♥
Test Subject
#95 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 5:14 AM
my sim does not dance he plays it like a arcade game like the others

hehe, my sims are better than yours. xD
Test Subject
#96 Old 18th Jan 2007 at 1:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by darkon
my sim does not dance he plays it like a arcade game like the others

That's how the thing works unfortunately, it's an arcade game like any other, not a real dancing machine.

And unfortunately I have never been able to get this to work in my game no matter what computer I played it on or what expansions I installed, so I'm out of luck like most other people.
Test Subject
#97 Old 28th May 2007 at 3:42 AM
What you should do is try and add a dancing animation!
Field Researcher
#98 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 1:08 AM
Woot! My Sims can follow in my Trail!
I can do Expert (6-8Footers)

Thanks For Sharing!

ılı.------Volume------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
► Play ▌▌ Pause ■ Stop
Test Subject
#99 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 9:28 PM
does it actualy work?
Quote: Originally posted by cwirsing
It does not require any ep.

im curious does your sim actualy dance?
i havnt downloaded it yet because it might be a waste of time
Test Subject
#100 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 10:37 AM
OMG! I love this game and now my Sims can have it. Thanks for posting this.
Page 4 of 5