Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Refer - Non-Binary Pronouns

by NeonOcean Posted 28th Aug 2020 at 8:56 PM - Updated 15th Jan 2021 at 2:37 AM by NeonOcean

79 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 44 Feedback Posts, 34 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
#76 Old 14th Aug 2021 at 8:11 AM
Having the same problem as Purplepanda64. Using the English version on a Windows PC and all the files are in the top level of my mods folder. Nothing in game seems to indicate that the mod is functioning.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#77 Old 15th Aug 2021 at 5:11 AM
This mod is amazing! I do have a question though: If I wanted to delete this mod for any reason, would it corrupt any of my saves?
Test Subject
#78 Old 24th Oct 2021 at 1:57 AM
same problem as purplepanda and NamuC, except i am on Mac. The mod isn't showing up in any of my options
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#79 Old 1st Dec 2021 at 5:02 PM
Does this remove the forced they/them in Spa Day? Maybe it's just me, but I don't find a forced neutrality to be "inclusive," it just doesn't sit right with me. All for *adding* options, but definitely not removing nuance of self expression.
Test Subject
#80 Old 3rd Jan 2022 at 12:39 PM
Works fine for me, except that under the "custom pronoun settings" thing when trying to create a custom pronoun list, the alternative for "he's/she's" doesn't work and will close the window to create one
Page 4 of 4