Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#176 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 12:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TeckieSimmer
I had a thing like that happen, he was probably a girl in CAS. I had children twins, but I created one of them (the boy) using the twin button and I just changed gender. When they aged up, he looked just like that. But again, I might be wrong and its just a random glitch or something, nothing new, this IS an EA game after all But its hilarious, especialy with those crossed eyes

You're probably right. It is funny though
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#177 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 3:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by misfit913
You're probably right. It is funny though

(he was a boy originally though...even in create a sim. O_O)
Anyway, I wish I knew what that mod was that made your sims eyes go adorably Crossed, I love people with crossed eyes. The lucky ones are the ones born different after all :D
Lab Assistant
#178 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 1:03 PM
Thank you for your compliments! And just know that before reply here, i read every single post so i know your sims and i like them too!
Aaaand, i just realized that i didn't post the photos with their traits, oops, at least they aren't so important

Valentina | Italy.

I'm on tumblr.
Lab Assistant
#179 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 1:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vave9
Thank you for your compliments! And just know that before reply here, i read every single post so i know your sims and i like them too!
Aaaand, i just realized that i didn't post the photos with their traits, oops, at least they aren't so important

I was confused to not see the little trait photos! I hope it wouldn't be a big problem, but I would like to know their traits. They don't have to be photos, just any way you want, if you want to. And I agree with emmy and misfit; Pinky sure is a dating material, maybe without those glasses though

Bookworm,Loves The Cold,Couch Potato,Dog Person, Insane Psychopath ;-D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#180 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 1:54 PM

Nah, I only posted traits if I though they where important xD Thank you so much for reading the posts! Your such a kind person and I apreciate that! ^^ I hope you have allot of fun (And good event rolls... xD) In the future :'D Have fun~!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#181 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 1:57 PM
I was confused to not see the little trait photos! I hope it wouldn't be a big problem, but I would like to know their traits. They don't have to be photos, just any way you want, if you want to. And I agree with emmy and misfit; Pinky sure is a dating material, maybe without those glasses though

LOL I like glasses. For me, My ideal guy would be any guy as long as you add two things. Glasses, and cat tail and ears. xD
Yes! You never HAVE to post photo's. ^^ I just like to see for myself how my challengers are doing. xD
I hope everyone is having lots of fun today! ~♥
Lab Assistant
#182 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 2:32 PM
Haha thank you!
No, it's not a problem at all, i've also made the screens yesterday so it was only an oversight.
Here there's Pinky's traits:

And here's, Mobile's:

I hope you can translate them by the icon, anyway feel free to ask me their meaning if you don't understand them.
And currently i'm playing so expect some photos later.
Spoiler: Sorry but Pinky now has a girlfriend and i can say that they make a cute couple with all that autonomous flirting!

Valentina | Italy.

I'm on tumblr.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#183 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 2:39 PM
Haha thank you!
No, it's not a problem at all, i've also made the screens yesterday so it was only an oversight.
Here there's Pinky's traits:

And here's, Mobile's:

I hope you can translate them by the icon, anyway feel free to ask me their meaning if you don't understand them.
And currently i'm playing so expect some photos later.
Spoiler: Sorry but Pinky now has a girlfriend and i can say that they make a cute couple with all that autonomous flirting!

Haha! I see, Cool traits!!! That girlfriend shall back off someday... Pinkie is mine! bwahaha xD
Lab Assistant
#184 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 3:17 PM
Ahaha we'll se! Maybe an event that requires a divorce will happen!
[Maybe i'm spamming this thread]

So, Mobile had to write a book and well, it wasn't really good but after a day at home from work, she finished it.

The next event was about getting pregnant a really really ugly person. I searched trought Pinky's friends and i found a "person" that was exactly like the one required.
Meet Dee:

I got her pregnant with Pinky, then decided to break the "relationship" that was created in these 3 days (wow sims are so easy) and she didn't take it good. BUT i'm pretty sure that she got pregnant, altough Pinky for now has no kids (maybe because she was homeless now she can't have kids? Don't know, if i have updates i will post them).
So Pinky realized that the love of his life was at his side, Mobile (seriously, since i first put them in the house they started flirting).

Next event: weird pizza party.

But it's good luck that their career requires them the athletic skill, so they started training as soon as possible as i don't like fat sims.

And look in 3 days how they turned! I'm happy with the result, even if now they're a little muscular and i don't really like it in women.

Now i have to interrupt myself from playing but i've rolled yet 2 events to see what the future will bring to them and i can only say "kids".

Valentina | Italy.

I'm on tumblr.
Lab Assistant
#185 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 3:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emmyzrulz
Haha! I see, Cool traits!!! That girlfriend shall back off someday... Pinkie is mine! bwahaha xD

Geeze, emmy, calm down! I'll kill that girl for you. And then I'll kill you too so Pinky can be all mine!
Mwahahaha! (okay, right now i have reached the pcyhopat status )

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#186 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 4:22 PM
Okay, so apon opening my game I realised that this from the start was not accurate enough for Merida's family. (One: Merida didn't have lesbian perants... xD) But I was more talking she has only two brothers, she needs... one more... back to that wishing well! xD (In Disney's Brave, Merida had Three triplet brothers. But I'm not going that far, I'l just take 3 brothers of any type.) She also turned her mother into a bear though, so.... Yeah. xD

Also, this is very VERY sad but due to a glitch I think kitty is not in our town... That sucks! I wanted to see the adorable babies I guess not. I'm just going to say that she moved back to sunset valley to find her real parents. xD

Okay, so back to that wish. I had to wish 12 times before anything happened, when it finally did however. xD Sorry for the lighting difference in the first photo. >.<

I named him blueberry. Although I have to wait until he's a toddler to add anything, I decided to roll now anyway :3
Rolls:
  • Inappropriate Trait
  • Fat
  • Nothing! You waist time rolling and receive nothing for it.

So that's Blueberry. :'D (I name my sims unique names... >w> And his blanket was blue... Give me a brake okay?)

Sorry, I still can't take good pictures of toddlers. >.<

Time for another event! Like I mentioned before I have no Rerolls, Not until an edler dies of old age that is. So Its time to roll! >:'D
You aren't going to eat that are you? (Delete everything in your fridge. You can NOT buy anything for the next 3 days so I suggest harvesting some plants and fishing.)
Okay, well... That's not awful. xD So I didn't have anything in my fridge at all, to start with. Oh. LOL I'm going to reroll then... This event was completed before I did anything LOL
Try for a baby (Go have some freaky fun time and see if you can have a baby.)
Oh gawd not another one. xD Well, lets do this then. I didn't hear the jingle so I guess no baby. Lucky xD

Guess who IS still in my town! Yay! I can't find where she lives, so when she leaves im going to follow her car. LOL
I found there house, but I can't visit. I can only perchas there house (for some reason) and it doesn't say anyone's living there... Are they so poor they can't officially buy a house? xD Anyway, I disided I would move kitty back into my house until I can move her in to a house (without kicking her out. :3)
Kaito's birthday is soon, so As a present, he gets his adopted sister back xD
More coming soon, I just have to eat right now...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#187 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 4:25 PM
Ahaha we'll se! Maybe an event that requires a divorce will happen!
[Maybe i'm spamming this thread]

So, Mobile had to write a book and well, it wasn't really good but after a day at home from work, she finished it.

The next event was about getting pregnant a really really ugly person. I searched trought Pinky's friends and i found a "person" that was exactly like the one required.
Meet Dee:

I got her pregnant with Pinky, then decided to break the "relationship" that was created in these 3 days (wow sims are so easy) and she didn't take it good. BUT i'm pretty sure that she got pregnant, altough Pinky for now has no kids (maybe because she was homeless now she can't have kids? Don't know, if i have updates i will post them).
So Pinky realized that the love of his life was at his side, Mobile (seriously, since i first put them in the house they started flirting).

Next event: weird pizza party.

But it's good luck that their career requires them the athletic skill, so they started training as soon as possible as i don't like fat sims.

And look in 3 days how they turned! I'm happy with the result, even if now they're a little muscular and i don't really like it in women.

Now i have to interrupt myself from playing but i've rolled yet 2 events to see what the future will bring to them and i can only say "kids".

hehe! how adorable. xD I love both of them, There so cute! I can't wait to see what children pinkie produces... e.e
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#188 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 4:28 PM
Geeze, emmy, calm down! I'll kill that girl for you. And then I'll kill you too so Pinky can be all mine!
Mwahahaha! (okay, right now i have reached the pcyhopat status )

Murder is harsh How about we just send her cupcakes that make her puke, so that she'l puke all over pinkie, then he'l brake up with her >(Yzma Moment) And possibly die from food poisoning. But sadly you can't use that on me because I have developed a resistance against poisoned baked goods >;3
Lab Assistant
#189 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 5:25 PM
Murder is harsh How about we just send her cupcakes that make her puke, so that she'l puke all over pinkie, then he'l brake up with her >(Yzma Moment) And possibly die from food poisoning. But sadly you can't use that on me because I have developed a resistance against poisoned baked goods >;3

Why? Who makes poisoned baked goods in your family? I will find another way, but I can't tell it to you because then you will start developing a resistance against that
But again, you could die because of that... Hmmm, I'll see.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#190 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 5:27 PM
I feel like Anna doesn't have enough pictures...

There. I feel better now. xD
Birthday Party Photo time!
http://s23.postimg.org/u7vglhw2j/Screenshot_10.jpg
(sorry for that annoying white line! D: )

The result?
Kaito.

Alright, so yeah. xD I think I'm good for today, >w>
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#191 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 5:29 PM
Why? Who makes poisoned baked goods in your family? I will find another way, but I can't tell it to you because then you will start developing a resistance against that
But again, you could die because of that... Hmmm, I'll see.

>w> *Buys giant hamster ball* Now I'm safe from your attacks... xD
Lab Assistant
#192 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 9:45 PM
Okay, so apon opening my game I realised that this from the start was not accurate enough for Merida's family. (One: Merida didn't have lesbian perants... xD) But I was more talking she has only two brothers, she needs... one more... back to that wishing well! xD (In Disney's Brave, Merida had Three triplet brothers. But I'm not going that far, I'l just take 3 brothers of any type.) She also turned her mother into a bear though, so.... Yeah. xD

Also, this is very VERY sad but due to a glitch I think kitty is not in our town... That sucks! I wanted to see the adorable babies I guess not. I'm just going to say that she moved back to sunset valley to find her real parents. xD

Okay, so back to that wish. I had to wish 12 times before anything happened, when it finally did however. xD Sorry for the lighting difference in the first photo. >.<

I named him blueberry. Although I have to wait until he's a toddler to add anything, I decided to roll now anyway :3
Rolls:
  • Inappropriate Trait
  • Fat
  • Nothing! You waist time rolling and receive nothing for it.

So that's Blueberry. :'D (I name my sims unique names... >w> And his blanket was blue... Give me a brake okay?)

Sorry, I still can't take good pictures of toddlers. >.<

Time for another event! Like I mentioned before I have no Rerolls, Not until an edler dies of old age that is. So Its time to roll! >:'D
You aren't going to eat that are you? (Delete everything in your fridge. You can NOT buy anything for the next 3 days so I suggest harvesting some plants and fishing.)
Okay, well... That's not awful. xD So I didn't have anything in my fridge at all, to start with. Oh. LOL I'm going to reroll then... This event was completed before I did anything LOL
Try for a baby (Go have some freaky fun time and see if you can have a baby.)
Oh gawd not another one. xD Well, lets do this then. I didn't hear the jingle so I guess no baby. Lucky xD

Guess who IS still in my town! Yay! I can't find where she lives, so when she leaves im going to follow her car. LOL
I found there house, but I can't visit. I can only perchas there house (for some reason) and it doesn't say anyone's living there... Are they so poor they can't officially buy a house? xD Anyway, I disided I would move kitty back into my house until I can move her in to a house (without kicking her out. :3)
Kaito's birthday is soon, so As a present, he gets his adopted sister back xD
More coming soon, I just have to eat right now...

I'm so glad you found Kitty! And Blueberry is adorable!
Lab Assistant
#193 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 9:46 PM
I feel like Anna doesn't have enough pictures...

There. I feel better now. xD
Birthday Party Photo time!
http://s23.postimg.org/u7vglhw2j/Screenshot_10.jpg
(sorry for that annoying white line! D: )

The result?
Kaito.

Alright, so yeah. xD I think I'm good for today, >w>

Kaito's pose is hilarious lol
Lab Assistant
#194 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 9:54 PM
I took a small break yesterday, but I'm back full force!

I got Writing Inspiration next. Kitty started a book called Battle Gnomes. I actually didn't get the book finished in time and really didn't want to quit the challenge lol, so I decided to roll twice on the next event.

Next two rolls:
Early Age Up (I decided to age up Marge because toddlers can be tedious!)

Vacation! We went to France (sorry about lack of pics. I forgot to pause before I ran to the store)

Next event was Sports Contract. Poor old Zack was chosen.

Then poor Kitty got abducted by aliens. (glad she can't get pregnant by them lol)

Chris aged up (naturally) to an odd teen

Then we had a fire (another natural occurence)(Emily was visiting (from my first family)

Next event was Blood Relative. Since Emily was already here and really is a blood relative (Kitty's sister), I chose her. Kitty does not look pleased lol
Lab Assistant
#195 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 10:00 PM
Marge aged up naturally

Kitty got herself pregnant lol (She only had 2 days until becoming elder, so I took advantage)

and had a little boy (rolls: name him Batman, red eyes, I'm different) He was born with red eyes from his mom.

Next event: That was fast! FF through next 3 days. (I do that anyway lol)

More to come!
Lab Assistant
#196 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 4:46 AM
Back again

First off, my Kitty became an elder

Then, Emily aged up

Then I got a request to bring in an urn to restore a ghost. This is what came of that lol. She moved in

Next event: Adoption (adopt a Sim)
Haley rolled Nothing, traits you hate (coward, hotheaded, inappropriate), loser trait (will add when she ages up)

I just had to share this duckface photo lol

We found out my original sim, Cody Foster, died

Next roll: TV show (make a character from your favorite tv show, move them to town, and befriend them)
Welcome, Daryl Dixon

Aunt Emily put teenage Chris in time out lol

Batman aged up

And finally, the next event: Inheritance (use kaching once)
Lab Assistant
#197 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 1:06 PM
Ahah Pinky appreciates all these fights for him
However, i love Kaito! And i can't wait to have a big family like yours, i like them on the sims.
About misfit, i love your family! I like these plots and like i said before, big families.

I'm going to play soon but i noticed that this save lags too much while the others don't lag at all. I hope i don't have to re-start from the beginning because i'm attached to these 2

Valentina | Italy.

I'm on tumblr.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#198 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 4:21 PM
Kaito's pose is hilarious lol

LOL Yeah, this is what I see of Kaito from vocaloid. xD I used a female pose... (I try not to use allot of poses, I prefer to do my pictures plain and simple xD) I don't remember where I got it though. e.e
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#199 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 4:23 PM
I took a small break yesterday, but I'm back full force!

I got Writing Inspiration next. Kitty started a book called Battle Gnomes. I actually didn't get the book finished in time and really didn't want to quit the challenge lol, so I decided to roll twice on the next event.

Next two rolls:
Early Age Up (I decided to age up Marge because toddlers can be tedious!)

Vacation! We went to France (sorry about lack of pics. I forgot to pause before I ran to the store)

Next event was Sports Contract. Poor old Zack was chosen.

Then poor Kitty got abducted by aliens. (glad she can't get pregnant by them lol)

Chris aged up (naturally) to an odd teen

Then we had a fire (another natural occurence)(Emily was visiting (from my first family)

Next event was Blood Relative. Since Emily was already here and really is a blood relative (Kitty's sister), I chose her. Kitty does not look pleased lol

Poor zack, He's so old xD
And Kitty looks like she's going to pick up a knife and stab her... O_O
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#200 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 4:24 PM
Marge aged up naturally

Kitty got herself pregnant lol (She only had 2 days until becoming elder, so I took advantage)

and had a little boy (rolls: name him Batman, red eyes, I'm different) He was born with red eyes from his mom.

Next event: That was fast! FF through next 3 days. (I do that anyway lol)

More to come!

Is adorable toddler omg xD
I'l miss poor kitty xD
Page 8 of 37