Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jul 2020 at 12:21 AM
Default Are plantsim toddlers adoptable?
Hey y'all,

I recently was trying to stock up my adoption pool in a new hood. Out of curiosity, I had a plantsim spawn a new baby, then had that toddler taken by the social worker. I had another sim adopt a toddler, but a face template toddler was generated. Does anyone know if this is something that is changeable? Like, could I somehow add the toddler to the adoption pool via simPE? Thanks in advance for any answers!

(Apologies if this is in the wrong section!)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 19th Jul 2020 at 1:09 AM
You don't need SimPE, you can add the toddler to the adoption pool using the Sim Blender or the SimLogical teleporter, I believe.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 20th Jul 2020 at 1:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by scomlig
Hey y'all,

I recently was trying to stock up my adoption pool in a new hood. Out of curiosity, I had a plantsim spawn a new baby, then had that toddler taken by the social worker. I had another sim adopt a toddler, but a face template toddler was generated. Does anyone know if this is something that is changeable? Like, could I somehow add the toddler to the adoption pool via simPE? Thanks in advance for any answers!

(Apologies if this is in the wrong section!)

Which gender was the toddler? Or were you able to choose the gender or something?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Jul 2020 at 12:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
You don't need SimPE, you can add the toddler to the adoption pool using the Sim Blender or the SimLogical teleporter, I believe.

I will try those out, thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Jul 2020 at 12:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JDacapo
Which gender was the toddler? Or were you able to choose the gender or something?

It was a plantsim girl, but I don't have any mods to choose the gender of adopted kids