Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#176 Old 27th Feb 2024 at 8:23 PM
Wow, that's impressive! I hope you are out of hospital soon @Victor_tor , sending best wishes!
Advertisement
Theorist
Original Poster
#177 Old 27th Feb 2024 at 8:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Wow, that's impressive! I hope you are out of hospital soon @Victor_tor , sending best wishes!

Thank you. They say I'll leave in one week 'cause I have positive dynamics.

I won't build anything more for this neighborhood. This is the final lot.
Total count of lots reached 99 and I find it is good number.

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Forum Resident
#178 Old 28th Feb 2024 at 10:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
This is the final lot made. I won't build any more for this neighborhood. And it is my last post here I guess. And it is dedicated to idea shared by simsample long time ago here.

Here is the shell built when watched following pictures shared by Simsample. And I made one lot on the water sufrface now when I am in hospital and have some time for play. It is a Gambling House.

I can share some interior picrueres eventually. But may be I won't. Not sure.

Really beautiful, it feels like a dream with that atmosphere, I love it.
Theorist
Original Poster
#179 Old 28th Feb 2024 at 3:10 PM
Today I changed the facades a bit to make look more prominent. I added roof belvedere, placed spires and recolored it to more green with white windows rather then multicolored. And I furnished the interior. I am kinda satisfied with result so now I think that's enough.

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Forum Resident
#180 Old 28th Feb 2024 at 7:10 PM
The colors look more harmonious now. It's great, the interior is also very cool, it seems like you're on a luxury boat. Really cozy.
Page 8 of 8