Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#3801 Old 21st Dec 2021 at 7:25 PM
"Stop. Playing. Kickybag."

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#3802 Old 21st Dec 2021 at 7:39 PM
With free will on, my sims seem to be obsessed with playing computer games. Not that I would know anything about that
Mad Poster
#3803 Old 17th Jan 2022 at 4:23 PM
Well, the timing is a bit awful.
When two townies go for a first kiss right in the middle of my sim's date.
Scholar
#3804 Old 20th Jan 2022 at 11:04 PM
"What a coincidence!"

All four members of the fraternity, despite wildly different approaches to their studies, all got a GPA of 3.3 from their latest round of exams. They had a round of pizza to celebrate.
Mad Poster
#3805 Old 19th Feb 2022 at 7:14 AM
Scholar
#3806 Old 19th Feb 2022 at 5:47 PM
"I wonder if a Servo could become a PlantSim. Oh yeah! I've got custom potions now! Let's craft a PlantSim maker one."
Couple minutes later : "Drink up! ... Wait. Why are the needs overlapping? This can't be good ... I guess I should try to fix this and make the cure?"
Cures the Servo : Um. Why do you look like that? How do I get your robot head back? ...
Couple of hours later, the realization hit me : "OMG. Servos react badly to water. And what is it that PlantSims need? WATER."
I have come to accept how she looks now but that doesn't mean she scares me any less.

Here's a picture to go along with it. LOL.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#3807 Old 4th Mar 2022 at 12:36 AM
"Don't worry, that's not gonna happen. Trust me, dearie."
Jenny Smith rolled a fear of having a baby... while she was 2 days from becoming an elder.

"...Did you really, though?"
Olive Specter was making a Baked Alaska when her beloved Grim Reaper came back for her. But when Ophelia moved back into her aunt's house after college, I was surprised that she had the option to resume cooking it, even though she only had 5 cooking points. She even managed to get it out of the oven unburnt... but when she went to light the flambe, she dropped it over herself and caught fire. She was okay, but she got the memory of learning to make Baked Alaska... even though she did not successfully make Baked Alaska.

Justice for Viola Monty!
Scholar
#3808 Old 6th Mar 2022 at 9:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Smefanye
"Don't worry, that's not gonna happen. Trust me, dearie."
Jenny Smith rolled a fear of having a baby... while she was 2 days from becoming an elder.

"...Did you really, though?"
Olive Specter was making a Baked Alaska when her beloved Grim Reaper came back for her. But when Ophelia moved back into her aunt's house after college, I was surprised that she had the option to resume cooking it, even though she only had 5 cooking points. She even managed to get it out of the oven unburnt... but when she went to light the flambe, she dropped it over herself and caught fire. She was okay, but she got the memory of learning to make Baked Alaska... even though she did not successfully make Baked Alaska.

She learned how to make it badly...
Forum Resident
#3809 Old 12th Mar 2022 at 12:14 AM
"Good luck, you crazy bastard." To Ripp Grunt, as he headed to work drunk off his arse, with the flu and in a dire need to pee.

I am Error.
Mad Poster
#3810 Old 12th Mar 2022 at 2:49 AM
"No, dammit, you are not going to bed before your mom gives you your teen makeover!"

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Top Secret Researcher
#3811 Old 12th Mar 2022 at 7:09 AM
"I leave you alone for 2 seconds and you're drinking coffee instead of going to bed" (middle of the night, teen with school in the morning)
"Apparently one cup of coffee wasn't enough" (adult had coffee before going on a date. Before the date ended he was asleep on a bench in front of the bowling alley)

My Simblr
He/They
Lab Assistant
#3812 Old 17th Mar 2022 at 9:19 PM
Stop complaining abut being bored and do something fun!!!
Field Researcher
#3813 Old 17th Mar 2022 at 9:33 PM
Put the baby down and feed the toddlers!
Stop crying and go to work.
Yes, I'm asking you to clean up. Don't whine about it.
Don't make the kookoo sign at your brother. He just lost his wife.

All's fair in love, war, and video games! ~LyokoGirl5000
Lab Assistant
#3814 Old 27th Mar 2022 at 1:06 AM
"How many massage tables could you guys want?!"
Cornwall and Regan Capp, being Fortune sims, frequently roll wants to buy random crap that they don't actually need. For some reason, they seem to be OBSESSED with massage tables... despite the fact that they live in a rather small townhouse Downtown with their young daughter. At one point, they both had the want at the same time, so I decided to humor them and stick the massage table in Regan's inventory... Silly of me to think that would satisfy their obsessions, apparently... because they both rolled the same want. AGAIN.

Justice for Viola Monty!
Mad Poster
#3815 Old 27th Mar 2022 at 7:23 AM
Well they can't use the table if it's in their inventory.
Lab Assistant
#3816 Old 29th Mar 2022 at 11:29 PM Last edited by MickeyIan : 29th Mar 2022 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Added exclamation marks
My most frequent saying in Sims 2 is "why do you need more kids because you have plenty of children!!!!!" The fact that I have BO's mod Unlimited Sims does not help the situation
Mad Poster
#3817 Old 3rd Apr 2022 at 2:18 AM
"I did not realize that you were this stupid."

Mary Gavigan persistently rolled baby wants, but she and Nathan tend to produce nearly-identical kids over and over if you breed them, even rolling the pacifier, so I wasn't going to do it, but - she met Trent Traveller and they had three bolts, and I've got them in a house which, though aesthetically really nice (it was built as part of a contest which the builder won) is getting on my last nerve for playing, and which is no good for a toddler. So her getting pregnant again would be a good excuse to move them. She and Trent had no reluctance whatsoever to start an affair - all I had to do was let them check each other out and they started hitting on each other autonomously. So right after Isaiah and Nathan left this rainy Tuesday morning, she called Trent for an at-home date without even getting out of her nightie and they soon made their way upstairs, even with my "no want, no woohoo" rule. The first one didn't take, but they rolled make-out wants when they fell asleep after, and it's a good bet that you can get another woohoo want to roll after fulfilling that one, so I woke her up and set her to it again. They were about to hop back into bed, purple hearts a-blazing, when I realized that Nathan had just returned home, but I decided to let the chips fall as they might and went ahead. Fortunately for them, Nathan was busy jumping up and down in a puddle on the front sidewalk and didn't hear the chimes. By the time Mary told Trent good-bye he'd come in to watch TV, but he just sat there watching Trent (fully-clothed; not all sims are idiot) come downstairs grinning from ear to ear and waved at him.

Now, to pick a new house for them.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#3818 Old 22nd Sep 2022 at 8:08 PM

I really don't think you should be eating that. It really is too badly burnt.

Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#3819 Old 10th Nov 2022 at 6:41 PM
Screenshots

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Mad Poster
#3820 Old 13th Dec 2022 at 1:36 PM
"You've done it Ginger, you've done it. You've held that family together for over eight years. Despite appalling housing conditions, a pittance of a teenage wage that Gavin has been able bring in. Despite a lack of help, and sometimes downright hostility from those in authority. When other teens have been out enjoying themselves with boyfriends and girlfriends, you've had to endure a life of almost unremitting drudgery. If you're sometimes a bit tetchy, it's hardly surprising. I know you've been trying to persuade Regina Tsvirkunov to move in with you for a while, and I was confident you would succeed, but I had no idea how much money she might bring with her. She's never been wealthy, and I feared she might not be able to make much of a financial contribution. Well, she's actually brought in §15.5K, and that's more than enough to get you out of the financial mire you've been in for years. I see she's already replaced all your beds -- you'll be able to get a good night's sleep too.

"I see that Georgia and Garrett will be starting school soon too. So you and Gavin will be able to start going to school regularly, assuming that's what you want. You've both worked hard for a long time with very little reward. I honestly don't know how you've managed -- somebody weaker would have broken down under the pressure years ago. Go and buy some new clothes for yourselves and for the children! And go out and enjoy yourselves! If anyone has earned it you have!"

The Newsons were down to §156 before Regina moved in. The §87 a day that Gavin was able to earn as a junior medical orderly just wasn't enough to cover the basics. I have long noticed Regina Tsvirkunov, until yesterday a Veronaville townie, as one of the kindest and most considerate Sims in my game. Always ready to listen and befriend. Now she'll be able to buy some new clothes too.

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Field Researcher
#3821 Old 13th Dec 2022 at 4:19 PM
The most common thing I tell them:

"Oh, god, no! Don't look at me." And I turn the camera away. I hate it when they look at me lol
Mad Poster
#3822 Old 13th Dec 2022 at 6:43 PM
Eli and Ami Your lifetime wishes need to be changed.I don't think that jobs are available in the new colonial settlement of Pleasant Valley when it's only early spring in the year 1600.You'll be tending crops and building the house you need before winter arrives.
#3823 Old 28th Dec 2022 at 9:24 PM
Game says "The application has crashed. The application will now terminate."
I say "ffs."
Lab Assistant
#3824 Old 29th Dec 2022 at 2:32 AM
"I know your toddler is screaming her lungs out downstairs, but sure, let's cuddle for 30 more minutes."

"Why are you suddenly so hostile at him? Yeah he flirted with your husband that one time, but you didn't even notice! ... Did you? Did you?"

"Please don't wear white on your brother's wedding." (I forgot to change his formalwear)

"Wake tf up, your girlfriend is giving birth!" (happens every time )

(Sorry for my bad grammar; English isn't my first language.)
Mad Poster
#3825 Old 1st Jan 2023 at 9:48 PM
"Ravi, this isn't what we usually do in church."

Screenshots

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Page 153 of 168