Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Link Ninja
#101 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 6:59 PM

Hayley Paulson was cooking dinner for a romantic night and the salmon brought out her two fashionable felines, Armani and Chanel

Armani prefers sleeping with Hayley

Chanel gave birth to kittens, Dolce and Gabbana

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Advertisement
Mad Poster
#102 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 7:05 PM

Elderly rescue pet Alegra takes her duties to her new forever home very seriously. "You watch out whose yard you dig holes in."
"Oh, I'm so scared. I'll dig holes where ever I feel like, bitch."

The Estic maid, Kaylynn, is good at minding her own business. Nobody pays her to break up dog fights.

"So, whose yard is this?"
"Yours, ma'am."
"And what do you do here?"
"Give you your propers and leave, ma'am."
"Very well. You may stand."

Meanwhile, Eartha Aerius sits for her portrait.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#103 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 3:43 AM
Alien Love...
Johnny2, son of Johnny Smith (via abduction, of course) loves his alien doggy

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#104 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 1:53 PM

Valentine Hart's talent for surrounding himself with lovely young ladies strikes again, as Sweet, the kitten his wife picked up off the curb, grows up into a beautiful little cat.

Christine, the maid at the Mannsion, takes a short break to fuss over Doomsday. "Ooooh, aren't you just the sweetest pretties kitty!"

Faith Goodies and her cat Clark exchange morning greetings.

Laus Newson is anxious that the dog that turned up at his house today not incur the wrath of the parents and get shipped off to the pound. His big sister Guadalupe is not interested.
"No, Baron! Don't tear up the furniture! You have to behave or I can't keep you!"
"Laus! Stop messing with that dog and get your muffin plate off the counter so I can make breakfast!"

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#105 Old 3rd Aug 2014 at 7:08 PM
The cats who own my ISBI family.

Rodney

Lina

Leonard
Scholar
#106 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 6:21 PM

It was a pity Dance-Human was so upset, but that catnip mouse smelled succulent. Baxter, disturbingly strange cat of a strange family, was ready to go chase that mouse wherever it should be flung...
Mad Poster
#107 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 1:57 PM

"I'm older and weigh more."
"That's true."

"But I was here first!"
"That's true, too."

"So we can play now?"
"Sure. As long as we do it respectfully."

The Munny family collie, Copper, and the big floofy white dog Ernest Munny took charge of when his mother died, Yen, have to work out the pecking order, but get along fine otherwise. Their predecessor Silver keeps an eye on matters from the afterlife.

Mad Poster
#108 Old 21st Aug 2014 at 1:24 AM

Zachary Kimbrell's just waiting for his children Alistair and Olivia to hop in the car, and then it'll be time to take Bongo to his new home!
Mad Poster
#109 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 2:24 AM
For the first time ever, I've decided to fulfill the 20 puppie/kittens want!
I started the Clark family off with 2 dogs - Benji (male) and Zitto (female).
They first had a litter of 4 - one girl (Missy) and three boys (Poe, Papi and Pepe)
Here they are just been born. Usually they seem to run around crazy, but these pups didn't (possibly because they were born on the deck and dogs weren't allowed through the back door so there wasn't really anywhere to run to)

Here they are all grown up!
All but Papi have blue eyes. Poe and Missy look identical except for Poe has more fur, and Papi and Pepe look identical apart from eye colours and Pepe has more hair.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Scholar
#110 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 6:29 PM

Scholar
#111 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 9:26 PM

Buffy does not quite understand how to protect the Goth house. She's afraid of the mail carrier -- running away when the mailbox is opened -- and shows no interest in trash-can-tippers, many of whom frequent this house.

What the... Otis, no! Bad dog!
Poor Father Laurence Stratford doesn't look surprised, or concerned. He's been insulted and threatened by both Montys and Capps, attacked with a SimVac, been in an elevator when its cables broke, been briefly turned into a vampire, and been abducted by the aliens whose offspring now grows beneath his hand. Why should his dog treat him any better?
(Well, at least I think peeing on the couch while he was lying on it was a bit much!)
Field Researcher
#112 Old 28th Aug 2014 at 2:50 PM
Here's Spark, best friend to Griffith & Miranda:

Mad Poster
#113 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 4:47 AM
These pups are the grandchild to Zitto and Benji (the dogs in my previous post) - They're Missy and Lewin (originally "Benny" one of the puppies up for adoption in every game)'s first litter.
Colberg (one showing belly), Ainsworth (white with dark brown markings) and Pavlov (black)
I can't remember Colberg's gender, but Ainsworth is female and Pavlov is male.

Zitto and Benji also had a second litter (Boy called Pommes, can't remember the girls name but it begins with an "M")
I'll post photos when they grow up, for comparison.

Papi also had a son with Buffy (one of the female dogs up for adoption) named Benny, but I don't have pictures. He looks just like Buffy but with Benji and Papi's butt markings.

Also here's Poe. He's a little lonely since his family put him and his siblings up for adoption and he was adopted by a wealthy married couple. He misses playing with his siblings and his owner's two children (now three).

Mad Poster
#114 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 2:45 PM

Arabelle Land has been left In Charge while the family is at work and school. It's a huge responsibility. Yes, she could get out of the rain by going into her doghouse, but then who would patrol the borders?

Ohmigosh ohmigosh ohmigosh FIRE! Arabelle doesn't know much about fire but she knows it's bad, so she barks at it. This turns out to be the correct procedure, as it goes away.

Whew! After that, she needs a break. And this bed needs warming up. Being a good dog really takes it out of you!

Junior understands how hungry one gets for praise, and encourages his mom's cat, Yardbird. Yardbird is relentlessly persecuted by Junior's Dad's cat. And here lately, Junior's mom is kind of persecuting him...so they have to support one another.

Scholar
#115 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 2:51 AM

"Yeah, I got a job at the prison, I start tonight. Isn't it exciting?"
Sarah found it more exciting that there was a whole plate of food unattended. Stella would have tossed her some, but Stella wasn't around any more. Now who would pity a famished mother of triplets?

Despite Kevin's careless handling, Evermore the hawk found him acceptable as a caretaker. He wouldn't bite him...yet.

Determined to earn her keep, Sarah left Danny to mind the puppies while she warmed Frances' bed...while he was in it. She didn't consider it healthy to sleep alone -- one could catch cold!
Mad Poster
#116 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 9:43 PM
Benji & Zitto's second litter all grown up:
Mimi and Pommes
(Greggory Clark is now half way through getting his lifetime want)

Benji & Zitto's grandpuppies grew up the day after:
Ainsworth, Colberg & Pavlov

Here are the Farmer's dogs, they're all siblings
Pom-Pom is the older sister, Flower and Scratch are twins (Flower = girl, Scratch = boy)
I'm considering putting Pom-Pom together with Pavlov and Flower together with Colberg.

Test Subject
#117 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 1:21 PM

Newly adopted Lulu Patel walks into her new apartment and observes the sofa...it looks like quite a lot of fun to chew...besides, her masters seem a bit preoccupied. Why not have a little fun chewing?

She goes for the garbage can instead, and Ramir and Ana do stop their flirting so that Ramir can scold her. She obviously needs to learn how some things go around the house, as she also seems to have a problem going to the bathroom inside.

But Ramir has a giant soft spot for Lulu, and plays catch with her for a large portion of his day off, and then even talks her on a walk. She is one happy dog!

It takes Ana a while, especially because she is the one cleaning up all of Lulu's puddles in the house, but eventually she is starting to warm up to her new dog, too. The Patels are now quite busy with their new baby and with Ramir constantly wanting to throw parties to improve his political status and reputation, but hopefully, they can still find time for Lulu. If not, maybe the new little one can build up a friendship with her.
Test Subject
#118 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 9:15 PM

Samantha Cordial and her new cat, Dutchess.

Dutchess is always very determined to touch the cat teaser, and loves that Samantha plays with her so much!
Mad Poster
#119 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 3:23 PM

Bark Swain just loves her little puppy, Spark!

The Gavin Newson family cat, Sir Pounce, complained all the way to Three Lakes, but he would have been miserable back home alone with a housesitter, and he and Random have a nice vacation together.

Lance Point came to the Stacks house to see Nova, but he'll happily pass the time with their cat, Library, while he waits for her to stop slapdancing.

Meanwhile, at Academie La Tour, Woody Weiss - who misses his dad's womrat, The Brain - is happy to love on Momerath, the womrat Marla Biggs rescued from the biology lab.

Lab Assistant
#120 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 2:54 PM
Ok so.. I'm a huuuuge fan of pembroke welsh corgis. They are so awesomely amazing that I knew I had to have one in my game at some point.

I bring you PopcornHamChurro or 'Hammie' for short (got the name from a story my friend and I work on)

He's super duper friendly and is such a load of laughs

Originally his owner Zennifer purchased him for his wife Gabriella, but these days it looks like Hammie spends a majority of his time around their children.

[Jennifer as a toddler in this photo]

[she and her triplet brother and sister as kids here. Originally I caught Hammie playing in the sprinklers by himself which I didn't know dogs could do on the game. The kids kind of joined in when they got off the school bus.]
Mad Poster
#121 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 4:42 PM

Junior's spoiled rotten himself, so he's not big on disciplining Yardbird; but you have to draw the line somewhere. "No, Yardbird! Don't destroy the big-screen TV!"

Amanda Ruben, visiting from college, plays with her mom's dog Sister while she has the chance.

"Come to the dark side. We have dog biscuits."
"No thanks! I'm a good dog!"

Meet the Ottomals! Rover, the stray dog adopted by Tom Ottomas, is happy to welcome Baron, the randomly generated tomcat purchased by Daisy Ottomas in the background of somebody else's trip to get a collar. They get along great, despite the occasional disagreement about who's in charge. If nothing else, they distract each other from the skunk. (Yes, Baron does look exactly like Yardbird. Since I downloaded Yardbird, he's a breed.)

Forum Resident
#122 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 5:01 AM Last edited by lorinsv60 : 19th Oct 2014 at 4:44 PM.
These are my heroes, Sake and Kobe, who lifted the Pet Service and Show Biz restrictions in my Apocalypse Challenge:

These are Mims and Ozzie from my playtest of a Catlover challenge:

Mad Poster
#123 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 8:15 PM
Swan (half-sister to Johnny2 Smith) ran crying when dog Toad was taken away..

"I'm sorry sis, I didn't know you loved him! Yea, I guess he was a 'good dog', if you call peeing on the rug and drooling 'good'. How about if we find some of his puppies to raise?"

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Scholar
#124 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 6:45 PM Last edited by Freefalldreams : 2nd Nov 2014 at 9:34 PM.

Puff O'Mackey (right) had intended to start out adulthood by hissing at older resident Heidi, but was distracted by the very wet bathroom. Playing in the water from the broken sink might be fun...might.

Heidi introduced Puff to the pleasure of drinking puddles coming from a leaking toilet. For a little while, they were peaceful...

However, both cats wanted to claim the bed with the best stink.

Before long, the fur was flying, and Heidi was attempting to use height to her advantage by leaping up and then landing on the ingrate young ruffian.
And what was the radio playing during this?
Sudnor, coo di doktor,
Goda casi ro bitolar...
Stukona rolinostra,
Ca bi noffa rooaiiii...

(That's what it sounds like to me, and it certainly fit!)
Mad Poster
#125 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 4:04 PM

Parsley

Sage

Rosemary

Thyme

These four cats are the offspring of Mickey & Faline Kat.
Apologies for the names, I got a bit carried away by the fact that it worked for this litter! Rosemary is female, the other three are males.
Page 5 of 17