Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 12:16 AM
Default It's been a while...
Lately, I have changed.

Most of the dreams I had with the guys I like have waned and lately, I've only been thinking about Mike Myers and Dana Carvey. Not much happens, but as least they're kind enough to help me as my butlers in the latest dreams.

I also been play smartphone game apps. My latest addiction is Tap My Katamari and I have amassed 5 quintillion coins on my person, but my total lifetime​ coin count is probably WAY higher.

I been playing dating sims from the Shall We Date? Series and choose your own soap operas like Episode and Choices. So far I have played Episode, but I actually got hooked on games with branching story maps through the 2005 spin-off Shadow the Hedgehog. (327 possible routes)

I have been readjusting after my doctor had messed up my sleep schedule. I had not fallen back asleep today and this tiny victory is something praiseworthy.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 9:29 AM
I feel like my battle with adjusting my sleep schedule has been a pointless battle to the point where I haven't bothered to fix it anymore.

Which smartphone games in particular do you enjoy playing the most?

I updated my signature, but I still don't know what to add here!