Replies: 713 (Who?), Viewed: 158784 times.
Page 29 of 29
Inventor
#701 Old 11th May 2021 at 12:20 PM
Default Mikhail (left) and Miroslav (right)
I seem to inadvertently be creating a collection of Russian Sims with long black hair who wear purples and blues. See also: the Promokhov twins , Dmitri. I think the dark colours suit them.
Screenshots
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space- Bark!
retired moderator
#702 Old 15th May 2021 at 4:01 PM
Screenshots

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
-RUSH- -RADIO- -RADIO- -ARCHIVES-
Simpeople and Me Archive- -11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive
Inventor
#703 Old 17th May 2021 at 11:05 PM
Came back to do some more work on Malik the Senegalese surfer, now studying marine biology.
Screenshots
retired moderator
#704 Old 23rd May 2021 at 10:42 PM
New shop employee- this is Russ T Hinge. He looks trustworthy, no?
Screenshots

Inventor
#705 Old 25th May 2021 at 3:42 PM
Default Ambroise (WIP)
New Simmie I made today. No prizes for guessing my inspiration. I plan on cutomising his top.

Screenshots
Inventor
#706 Old 27th May 2021 at 5:35 PM
Trying out something for some summer pics I want to do. Last August I did a massive (25 Sims) poolside group shot with my male Sims. Since then I've made more and wanted to do something like that with them (whether I'll picture them all together or what I haven't decided yet).
Tested it out today with Jamie D., Baroma, Tony/Thang, and Jay (Nov 2020 - March 2021)

It's also good practice for shooting outdoors, especially now that I've remembered how to change lot lighting.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#707 Old 10th Jun 2021 at 11:35 AM
Daniel Ricciardo (F1 driver)

Please, sorry for my bad English..
retired moderator
#708 Old 10th Jun 2021 at 12:55 PM
@Nightlight
Screenshots

Field Researcher
#709 Old 10th Jun 2021 at 9:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simsample
@Nightlight

thanks

Please, sorry for my bad English..
retired moderator
#710 Old 14th Aug 2021 at 6:30 PM
Warning- naked Sim Sample!

He was very cold and momentarily froze, but then he got into the shower. Bertha arrived too late to defrost him with the hairdryer!
Screenshots

Mad Poster
#711 Old 29th Aug 2021 at 2:32 PM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 29th Aug 2021 at 2:53 PM.

Alexander Finlater (Alex for short) may look sexy in his Japanese-style fundoshi, but he also looks -- and feels -- very uncomfortable. Alex has indeed spent a very uncomfortable night trying to sleep on the cheap settee (sofa). Because he didn't feel able to share the Touch of Teak double bed (also Japanese-inspired) with his housemate Stuart Barclay, even if they both wore pyjamas. The night before he solved the problem by sharing the other bed in the house with his son Marcus, but tonight Marcus has invited his his new boyfriend Tommy to sleep over, leaving no room in his bed for his dad.

I'll have to refresh my knowledge of when Sims who are not in a romantic relationship will share a bed. I'm pretty sure that Lisa Ramirez once shared a bed with her friend Miriam Hunter in Bluewater, and there's no romantic relationship between them. I'll see if Alex and Stuart will share a bed if they make friends with each other. Otherwise I foresee Alex having a lot more uncomfortable nights.

At the turn of the last century British workmen in lodgings habitually had to share beds with other workmen. They simply couldn't afford to stay in the sort of establishment that might have offered them a bed each. Homosexual acts were of course illegal, and punished by prison, but bed sharing was normal and expected.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
retired moderator
#712 Old 11th Sep 2021 at 1:02 AM
@Sokisims said they liked Curtis Moron, one of the more pleasant dormies in Shanklin Uni. So here are some more pictures!

Sometimes Curtis gets caught up in them even when the fight isn't with him!

Poor Curtis, he seems really good natured on the whole and is friends with everyone he meets.

@AndrewGloria Poor Alex! Maybe they can sell the double bed and put two singles in the space? That way no relationship barrier.
Screenshots

Instructor
#713 Old 17th Sep 2021 at 8:27 AM
I feel like this thread could use some eye candy... so have a couple more pics of this sultry fellow.

Instructor
#714 Old 20th Nov 2021 at 5:16 PM Last edited by Mischief Managed : 20th Nov 2021 at 8:08 PM.
weasley boys
Bill Weasley

Charlie Weasley

Percy weasley (concept)
Page 29 of 29