Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 10:51 PM Last edited by lauratje86 : 10th Dec 2010 at 8:14 PM. Reason: Change of plan! :-)
Default Sims 2: Coppervale (BG only)
Please could the people who are playing this multiplayer game each post once here to reserve a post for links to the stories for their household.

In this order:

1. Me! (lauratje86) - this is my reserve post :-D
2. Lavaster
3. simsora14
4. Exxy
5. Hiccle
6. christmas_fear

Please don't post until all the people on the list before you have posted so that the households are in the right order! :-D

Please can everyone else refrain from posting here until we get the players first posts so that all the links to the stories are kept together! Then people are free to comment etc :-)

Ok, change of plan! I will reserve about 8 posts (for the six players and a couple of spares) so that I can put the links in for all the households. This is in case anyone drops out along the way and stops updating, because then we wouldn't be able to update their household post anymore :-( So sorry about the octuple (!) post, mods, but I think that this is the easiest/most reliable way to do this and make it organised! Otherwise if someone dropped out/stopped posting we would have to ask the moderators to edit posts for us, and that would be more work for you guys :-)

When we start playing, players must upload their stories separately for each household to their own journal or blog, and then PM me the link(s) and I'll fill them in here :-D

**EDIT** I have reserved all the required posts now, so feel free to comment! :-D
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 10:56 PM Last edited by lauratje86 : 2nd Sep 2010 at 12:23 AM.
The Matthews Household.

Created by lauratje86.

Initial Round
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 10:58 PM Last edited by lauratje86 : 8th Sep 2010 at 2:22 PM.
The Daniels Household.

Created by Lavaster.

Initial Round
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 10:59 PM Last edited by lauratje86 : 10th Oct 2010 at 8:20 PM.
The Knight Household.

Created by Exxy.

~RESERVED~
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 10:59 PM Last edited by lauratje86 : 9th Oct 2010 at 8:10 PM.
The Woods Household.

Created by Hiccle.

~RESERVED~
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 11:00 PM Last edited by lauratje86 : 9th Oct 2010 at 6:17 PM.
The ????? Household.

Created by christmas fear.

~RESERVED~
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 11:00 PM Last edited by lauratje86 : 9th Oct 2010 at 6:18 PM.
~Reserved In Case More Players Want To Join~
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 11:01 PM Last edited by lauratje86 : 9th Oct 2010 at 6:17 PM.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 11:01 PM
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 11:01 PM
Scholar
#11 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 12:29 AM
Looks really fun! I thought about joining the neighborhood but decided I was busy enough with Illusion Bay and school.
Just one thing, is Jon's last name Mitchell or Matthews? Because it says Mitchell in the post but Matthews in his name. At first I thought you had put the Mitchells in both neighborhoods, haha!

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#12 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 1:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kailacat
Looks really fun! I thought about joining the neighborhood but decided I was busy enough with Illusion Bay and school.
Just one thing, is Jon's last name Mitchell or Matthews? Because it says Mitchell in the post but Matthews in his name. At first I thought you had put the Mitchells in both neighborhoods, haha!

It's Matthews - I changed it now :-) I got them a bit confused :-)

Yeah, playing the two neighbourhoods is time consuming, to say the least! I'm enjoying them both so far though. Now that I'm settled back home after my friend's wedding it shouldn't take me so long to pass Illusion Bay on next time..... Though having a family of 6 does not make for a relaxing play session!
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 11:22 PM
Hi,
I was going to upload my pics but I'm having trouble on Livejournal. So I might upload them to a Wordpress. I have to go run some errands really quick, so I'll try to make my story as soon as possible!
BTW, my household's name: the Daniels family.

ENTJ
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#14 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 1:42 PM
Cool cool, thanks for letting me know Lavaster :-D I had trouble with Livejournal too, it wouldn't let me upload images, I hope that gets sorted out soon! Let me know the link when you manage to upload it somewhere! :-)
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 9:28 PM
Here's the link to my story:
http://lavasterbgm.wordpress.com/20...daniels-family/

ENTJ
Scholar
#16 Old 7th Sep 2010 at 1:26 AM
I like your family, Lavaster! Although the drowning pictures were rather morbid. :o

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 1:10 AM
Kailacat: lol, thanks! I kinda thought I took a bit too many of that drowning I'm going to try to update my initial round/introduction post on the blog and hopefully I can add in the text.

ENTJ
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#18 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 2:24 PM
Hehe, that's a pretty cool start Lavaster! What a lot of drowning pictures! :-P

I added the link to the Daniels Family post too :-)
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 11:05 PM
Alright, thanks!

ENTJ
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 10:24 PM
Does simsora have the neighbourhood right now then? I'm eagily awaiting my turn! :D
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#21 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 5:51 PM
Last I heard, yes. Should be your turn pretty soon Exxy! :-)
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 11:58 PM
Simasora's had it for a couple of days. :\

ENTJ
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 9:24 PM
*still waiting D:*
Top Secret Researcher
#24 Old 22nd Sep 2010 at 4:44 AM
Simsora still has it? Maybe he/she isn't active or paying attention..

ENTJ
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#25 Old 24th Sep 2010 at 1:43 AM
What date you pass the neighbourhhod on to simsora, Lavaster?

Page 1 of 3