Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#101 Old 1st Dec 2015 at 8:00 PM
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#102 Old 1st Dec 2015 at 8:01 PM
YAY! I'm sorry for the trouble but thank you :D
Test Subject
#103 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 8:52 PM
This is Bella, the daughter of Darren and Cassandra. Predictable pairing, I know, but I love the way she turned out.

And Don Lothario's half-alien child, Linus. Unfortunately, he doesn't look so great as a teenager.

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#104 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 8:58 PM
Bella looks just like her mother! I love Don's son- having him alien abducted is one of my favourite things to do to him- puts an end to his fun once and for all!
Scholar
#105 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 3:12 PM

Leicester, son of Chester Gieke, hit the new goth-club.

The girl in purple is Maikana Starbloom. Her Dad is Phil Jitmakusol from Apartment Life.

Maikana's sister, Liranda. You can really tell they're related to Phil.
Forum Resident
#106 Old 16th Dec 2015 at 11:02 PM
Reese Kosmokos, grandson of Ripp Grunt. His mother is an alien hybrid and his dad is Ray Kosmokos from Uni.
Mad Poster
#107 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 8:13 PM
Everybody loves a baby. The Curious, Beaker, and Specter clans have combined (with the odd alien and zombie). Holding baby Pascali is mom Platty (daughter of Pascal and alien), daddy far left is dad Erik, son of Nervous. Admiring baby is uncle Lazlo.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Forum Resident
#108 Old 30th Dec 2015 at 8:39 PM
A few of Nina Caliente's grandchildren.

I am Error.
Field Researcher
#109 Old 31st Dec 2015 at 12:00 AM
Default Maida Patel, daughter of Ramir & Ana
Here is a picture of Maxis couple Ramir and Ana Patel's in-game born daughter Maida. Cutest toddler I've had in a while. Her older sister Keesa is kinda misshaped, but Maida is precious.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#110 Old 2nd Jan 2016 at 3:38 AM
Default Mine
- Max Caliente with his daughter with Lucy Burb. Max is the son of Dina and Don but Dina raised them alone because Don married Nina.
- William Dreamer with his son, made through IVF (cheats) with Lucy Burb. William is the son of Cassandra and Darren, and William married Edwin Sharpe from College.
- Alexander Goth and his son, wife made in CAS.
- and the Daughter of Darren and Casandra... i forget her name :P
Screenshots
Scholar
#111 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 9:12 PM

Dusti Pleasant, daughter of Angela Pleasant and the late Dustin Broke (her name is Angela's portmanteau of her father's and grandmother's names after their horrifying death) has just grown into a toddler. She's paler than her parents due to having a genetic non-default skintone that is at the same genetic level as S1 and lighter than S1 for my default replacements -- but not unreasonably so, and I think it suits her. She does so have her father's worried face, poor dear...
(That's her Uncle Damien whose head is just visible in the crib below her.)
Forum Resident
#112 Old 7th Jan 2016 at 3:51 AM
Venus Andrews - daughter of Johnny Smith and the townie he had an affair with Starla Andrews. Does she look kind of mean? Well, she DID blackmail her father for 20K...perhaps ruthless is a better description.
Mad Poster
#113 Old 9th Jan 2016 at 12:21 AM
Axel Powers, daughter of Jonah & Roxie (Sharp)

Ellie Huffington, daughter of Heather Huffington and Kevin Beare

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Field Researcher
#114 Old 9th Jan 2016 at 1:53 PM
A lot of great genes in Strangetown. Here are a few results.

Asara, daughter of Lola Curious/Singels and Ripp Grunt:

Nathaniel, son of Ajay Loner and Erin Beaker:

Michelle, daughter of the Ajay and Erin:

Richard, first son of Stella Terrano and Tank Grunt:

Damin, second son of Stella Terrano and Tank Grunt. I love Tank's dominant facial features.

Alexandra, daughter of Ripp Grunt and Bella Goth (the Strangetown townie):
Forum Resident
#115 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 4:06 PM
Topaz Newson (grandson of Tank Grunt and Ginger Newson by their son Thorne and wife Ivy Goss). The boy looks very much like his mother, I think.

This is mom and dad

Lab Assistant
#116 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 2:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Soapsim1
A lot of great genes in Strangetown. Here are a few results.

Asara, daughter of Lola Curious/Singels and Ripp Grunt:

Nathaniel, son of Ajay Loner and Erin Beaker:

Michelle, daughter of the Ajay and Erin:

Richard, first son of Stella Terrano and Tank Grunt:

Damin, second son of Stella Terrano and Tank Grunt. I love Tank's dominant facial features.

Alexandra, daughter of Ripp Grunt and Bella Goth (the Strangetown townie):

Ajay seems to always make the most beautiful children!!
Forum Resident
#117 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 7:55 PM Last edited by venusking : 29th Jan 2016 at 6:02 PM.
The children of Buck and Jill Smith Grunt. They make such cute kids.

Illyanna - daughter of Isaiah and Tina Traveller Gavigan.

Galactica - daughter of Garrett and Terra Smith Newson (Terra is the last child of PT & Jenny). The alien eyes,red hair, and human skin are a strange combo, but it works for her.

Julien and Georgia Newson Cooke make pretty children.
Forum Resident
#118 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 4:53 PM
Here are twins Hadley and Heidi Tinker, daughters of Wanda and Stephen Tinker.
Lab Assistant
#119 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 4:10 AM
First we have Johnny and Ophelia's son, Oscar. And Aj Loner and Erin Singles little girl, Faye
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#120 Old 8th Feb 2016 at 2:34 AM

Nicolas Lothario, son of Cassandra and Don, together with Mortimer’s dog Winston (which turned out to be a girl and was appropriately renamed Maggie).

Screenshots
Forum Resident
#121 Old 9th Feb 2016 at 5:33 PM Last edited by venusking : 11th Feb 2016 at 4:13 PM.
Johnny Smith's daughter with his wife Naenae Hollmo (from Uni). She was an awful looking toddler, a pretty bad looking kid, but she aged to teen as a bit pretty.

Lance Grunt (Ripp's son with Ophelia Nigmos) and Marie Rauscher are both in the music career, so their daughter has to look the part.

Mercury Goth (Strangetown Bella's daughter with aliens) and Talin Nanale from Uni had twins while still in school.
Mirabella (named after Bella)

Melisandra
Lab Assistant
#122 Old 22nd Feb 2016 at 2:54 AM
This is Suzette, she is the result of some ACR woo hooing, between Chloe Singles and gilbert jacquet. The two are not married, but he does come to visit her often and is a good dad to his daughter.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#123 Old 10th Mar 2016 at 9:32 PM
I've uploaded this lot before, but by then most pictures I had weren't that good so I made a new little collage, because apart from the firstborn syndrome I love looking at how the genes work in this game.
Anyhow, this is Nina Caliente's kids, as adults (some of them are old by now). But I do see some Dina in some of them.

From top left: Pony, Comanche, Biker, Emo, Beat, Bye, Pepper, Mess, Crown, Crab, Eleventh love, Twelfth love.

I am Error.
Forum Resident
#124 Old 11th Mar 2016 at 4:55 PM
The Curious Brothers' offspring:

Pascal's son Saturn (if I was a girl sim, I'd be all over that!)

Vidcund's twins Comet and Galaxy

Lazlo's daughter Gravity
Mad Poster
#125 Old 15th Mar 2016 at 10:10 PM
Robin Ottomas, she really takes after her Grandma.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Page 5 of 15