Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#126 Old 16th Mar 2016 at 4:20 AM
The Gavigan Brothers (the late Mary and Nathan's grandsons by their daughter Ivy and her husband ex-townie River Smith). Poor River and Ivy have wanted a girl for so long and keep getting boys! They are 4 days away from elder so I don't see it happening.
Riley

Ridley

Ryan
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#127 Old 27th Mar 2016 at 1:44 PM
Heather Huffington counts, right?
Her fraternal twin daughters, Melanie (in pink) and Scarlett (in blue).
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#128 Old 28th Mar 2016 at 7:04 PM
Here we have Jake Newson (son of the late Jack Hanby and Gabriella Newson). He is still a teen, but his girlfriend Tessa Ramirez moved in with him and his sister. Then they had a child together named Lisiella (a mix of their mother's names: Lisa & Gabriella). She's a little weird looking. I had to cover her eyebrows with as much hair as possible because she looked perpetually surprised.

Forum Resident
#129 Old 31st Mar 2016 at 5:59 PM
Allow me to introduce Ducky, Jaws, Nessie, Baywatch, Phoenix, Caligari, Sigma, Storm, Stardust and Love thy - grandchildren (only the biological ones, in order to compare genetics) to Nina Caliente. This is how they all look/looked as teenagers.

And this is how Ducky, Jaws and Nessie look now that they're adults

I am Error.
Forum Resident
#130 Old 1st Apr 2016 at 7:08 PM
Topaz Newson (romance sim) - grandson of Tank Grunt and Ginger Newson by their son Thorne and wife Ivy Goss (from Uni).
Lab Assistant
#131 Old 13th Apr 2016 at 3:17 AM
Ophelia and Ripp Grunts twins, Winnie and Abraham. Ripp is still adjusting.... Lol.
Screenshots
Instructor
#132 Old 14th Apr 2016 at 8:06 AM
My latest Good Genes Challenge result. I absolutely love him. (The Maxis sims I used were Sharon Wirth, Olive Specter, and Natasha Una.)
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#133 Old 20th Apr 2016 at 10:33 AM
The Ottomas twins: Joanne (left) and Michelle (right) .. Joanne resembles Dora a lot!

Forum Resident
#134 Old 28th Apr 2016 at 8:38 PM

These two are the children of Cara "The Diva" Livingston, and great-grandchildren of Nina Caliente.

I am Error.
Forum Resident
#135 Old 29th Apr 2016 at 4:27 PM
Buck Grunt's daughter Sookie
Scholar
#136 Old 1st May 2016 at 10:10 AM

Bennett and Hester, the grandchildren of Chester Gieke.

Chester's son, Leicester. Yes, his mother is... special.

Oldest daughter, Flora.

Younger son, Greg.

Forum Resident
#137 Old 1st May 2016 at 9:32 PM
This is the daughter of Jodie Larson and townie Jace Macerevich. I worried about her as a toddler, such a weird shaped face and big lower lip.

But she turned out better than I expected as a child.

She and Elara are the only two children in the boarding house. Elara is the daughter of aliens and Tyler Traveller (son of Trent & Trish)
Forum Resident
#138 Old 10th May 2016 at 1:22 PM
First bunch: Nina's grandchildren. I posted pictures of them once before from when they were teenagers, but I wanted to make a comparison now that all of them are grown up and thought I might as well post it here too. Ducky, Jaws, Nessie, Baywatch, Phoenix, Caligari, Sigma, Storm, Stardust and Love thy.

Second bunch: Nina's great-grandchildren, how they looked as children and now, as teenagers. Are Nina's genes still showing at this point? At least, I think the girl in the upper left, Violin, has a bit of her facial shape and possibly eyes as well, while the one below her, her twin Piel-Divina, inherited the nose. The green gals are Godspeed (upper row) and Champagne (lower row). On the right are Espresso and Andromeda, who I've posted once before and who are also children to The Diva. (Not sure how they both ended up with that skin. It must have been really misplaced since The Diva is tan and their respective other parents are both skintone 3.)
Screenshots

I am Error.
Forum Resident
#139 Old 13th May 2016 at 9:41 PM
Strangetown Generation 4: Granddaughter of Tank Grunt - Divina Grunt
Test Subject
#140 Old 30th May 2016 at 6:03 PM
Here are two pictures of the Ramaswami's first daughter Sharmila.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#141 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 2:50 AM
The first boy is the son of Kaylnn the maid, and Don Lothario. The second is the son of Jennifer and John Burb (Can't remember either of their names lol)
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#142 Old 24th Jun 2016 at 8:54 PM
Gravity Curious - daughter of Lazlo & aliens

Illyanna Gavigan - daughter of Isaiah Gavigan & Tina Traveller Gavigan
Field Researcher
#143 Old 25th Jun 2016 at 12:05 AM
This thread is really cute! I don't have pictures at the moment but I had Gabe O'Mackey and Patricia (don't remember her last name) from Riverblossom hills get married and they had kids. I'll post pictures later if I remember. They're quite good looking kids.
Forum Resident
#144 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 9:41 PM
Generation 4: Ripp Grunt's granddaughter - Rhea

Forum Resident
#145 Old 5th Jul 2016 at 7:08 PM
I find it hard to take good pics of kids when you can see their faces properly (especially since my computer won't have me changing the camera from medium to big) but I tried: this is Zelda, Patrick Teens kid and The Divas grandkid.

I am Error.
Mad Poster
#146 Old 5th Jul 2016 at 7:46 PM
@Kligma I use Fraps and it works great.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Forum Resident
#147 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 10:46 PM
Ripp & Ophelia Nigmos Grunt's grandchildren: Lyla & Logan Grunt. I forgot to turn the OMSP invisible (duh), but it's so cute the way they look up at the camera.

[/url]
Scholar
#148 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 10:13 AM

This kid just has to be an Ottomas, right? I made Samantha have octuplets, to see what she and Peter are capable of spawning. It would seem as if their three canon children are the absolutely best they can do, because 8 out of 8 turned out uglier. This is Tippy.

She was even better as a toddler.

Dingo, who is appropriately yellow.

Gilbert of the long face.
Mad Poster
#149 Old 1st Aug 2016 at 1:24 AM
I'm disappointed. After seeing and reading about so many other people's "ugly Ottomas babies", mine look almost boringly normal by comparison. They're a bit long in the face like TigerAnne's Gilbert Ottomas, but otherwise nothing special. I'll have to wait to see what they look like when they age up next. Hurry up and move to college, David! I want to run more breeding experiments with your parents!
Screenshots
Scholar
#150 Old 1st Aug 2016 at 12:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
After seeing and reading about so many other people's "ugly Ottomas babies", mine look almost boringly normal by comparison.

Your two have the facial shape that seems to be the most common for Ottomas children. Sharla is a slightly prettier version of that. I've given Samantha 10+ children in two different hoods, and about half of the children look like that. Dingo managed to be born all over again in another hood, with the same genticized skintone, and almost exactly the same face. There's also a horribly emaciated-looking one, and a girl who looks like the result of a horse shagging a frog. I'll see if I have pictures.
Page 6 of 15