Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sofia Dining Room Set- New Meshes UPDATED FEB 22 2007

by macarossi Posted 13th Nov 2006 at 10:37 PM - Updated 22nd Feb 2007 at 9:58 PM by macarossi

78 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 72 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Field Researcher
#26 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 9:51 AM
Fantastic - thank you!
Test Subject
#27 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 10:51 AM
I really like this set but when I started up the game to play with it, it crashed! Is there anything you can do about it?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 12:02 PM
I am sorry to hear that the game crashes. I will certainly try to find out what might cause that. Please try to remove the meshes one by one so as to determine whether one or all of them cause the game to crash. In the meantime, could someone pease say if the objects do work properly in the game? This might help me sort out the problem.
If there are more instances where the game crashes on loading and I am not able to resolve the issue, I will remove the objects.
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 12:49 PM
You have such a wonderful sense of style and line. Thank you.
Test Subject
#30 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 12:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by macarossi
I am sorry to hear that the game crashes. I will certainly try to find out what might cause that. Please try to remove the meshes one by one so as to determine whether one or all of them cause the game to crash. In the meantime, could someone pease say if the objects do work properly in the game? This might help me sort out the problem.
If there are more instances where the game crashes on loading and I am not able to resolve the issue, I will remove the objects.

I will test out every item one by one and see if the problem is in one of them!
Field Researcher
#31 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 1:45 PM
Beautiful dining room set. Very pretty. Thanks a lot!
Field Researcher
#32 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 2:38 PM
Very elegant, love it. It will be great for my aristocratic Simmies. Thank you! :D
Test Subject
#33 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 4:41 PM Last edited by Merilee : 14th Nov 2006 at 4:46 PM.
Quote:
I liked these, however whenever I started to load the game, it would crash.

Me too. After adding these files I started to load the game and it crashed. Beautiful set. I absolutely love it.

Edit: Sorry, I missed the post where this has already been replied to.
Test Subject
#34 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 5:01 PM
All your stuff is so great, thank you very much!

I think you are very talented, keep it up!
Test Subject
#35 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 5:36 PM
Ilove this set!! but my game crashes too...I enter the lot..and.........crash..so sorry!
Test Subject
#36 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 6:01 PM
very nice!
Field Researcher
#37 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 6:48 PM
WOW,I love them all 5 stars
Страхотни са,Macarossi !!!

Problems installing my sims?Use Sims2pack Clean Installer
Special thanks to all custom contents creators.
My sims for you here
My sims 2
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#38 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 7:29 PM Last edited by julianarosalia : 14th Nov 2006 at 8:01 PM. Reason: Added info
Macarossi, beautiful meshes for you first furniture set. And I can test your meshes if you like to see what happens.

*Edit* The sideboard and table meshes are fine. No crashing. The chair is what crashed the game upon loading. As I don't do new object meshing, I can't give any advice on how to fix this. But if you let me know when you have a new version, I'm willing to test it again. Btw, I tested on my old machine which has all the EP/SPs except for Pets loaded. I'll also see if the chair mesh crashes my game that does have Pets installed.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 10:01 PM
I will reclone the chair and use another object to clone from. Thanks for the feedback and sorry for causing all that trouble
Test Subject
#40 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 10:01 PM
Beautiful!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 1:18 AM
these are nice, but i wanted to ask you if you need any other Ep's besides the one listed above in order for it to work properly in the game.
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#42 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 1:23 AM
macarossi, don't worry about it. Ooopses happen and it was caught quickly. Besides it's something that can be fixed and no damage was done. It's a beautiful set and I'm looking forward to using it. *hugs*

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Test Subject
#43 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 12:55 PM
All files were fine, except the chair mesh. I`m looking forward to use this set! It`s beautifull!
Test Subject
#44 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 1:41 PM
Great job! Looks amazing and I can't wait to try them in-game!

..I'm loving it..
Instructor
#45 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 11:27 PM
oh kewl i really like this, thanks its going to look good in my sims house

If You Want To See Any More Of My Downloads Visit My WebSite
demiseverlastingsims2.com
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 1:29 AM Last edited by Ladydayz : 16th Nov 2006 at 1:42 AM.
I love the way these look, unfortunately when I installed it my game crashed. I have tried several times installing and uninstalling even took out a lot of my custom content thinking I finally installed too many of them and it it still crashed.

Ok I'm a little slow. When I first crashed I checked the postings and didn't see that others had crashed too, so I went back and tried again. After tried several more times and kept crashing, I just posted without checking the latest posts.

Sorry for the posting error . It's a fantastic set Thanks
Instructor
#47 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 5:58 PM
This is a great set, but next time if you could, please put all files into a single set zip? I don't use Qxpress b/c it messes up my extremely specific organizational system, and it's a little tiring clicking every single file to download.
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 10:44 PM
Beautiful, simply beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing.
Scholar
#49 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 11:00 AM
Beautiful!! I love the way the sideboard is decorated. Love the colors, especially the blue.
It's no wonder that you continue to make the featured artist page. :D
Thank you so much.

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 1:11 PM
Macarossi,
I love this set, it so shows your great talent taste and style. I had to download it although my DL folder is full enough

And I so agree with julianarosalia, if you don't make misstakes you don't learn new things please keep on creating :lovestruc
Page 2 of 4