Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Getting messy - more clutter

by lemoncandy Posted 18th Aug 2009 at 5:06 PM - Updated 18th Aug 2009 at 10:54 PM by lemoncandy

91 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 84 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
#26 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 9:43 PM
THANK YOU! I love it!
Test Subject
#27 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 9:48 PM
thank you so much for these, i have downloaded all your clutter so far and just love them. thank you for the great job.
also i second Isabella.A.1's idea for the baby carriage/basket i have been wanting one of those as a deco. item since the game came out. that would be wounderfull.

if life were like a box of chocolates then it would be sweet, rich,....mmmmmmm chocolate!! wait what was i talking about again??
Inventor
#28 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 10:26 PM
Ooh, salt shaker! And the watering can will be a great addition to my Sims' yards! :D

Edit: Oh yes, the baby basket would be great! I tried to grab it after my Sim had twins, but it disappeared before I could do it. It would look so cute in their nursery!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 10:41 PM
oooo, I love all this clutter. Needed so bad. Thank you very much. More please.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#30 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 11:04 PM
Thanks for all the nice flattering comments, everyone, you're giving me way too much credit! All I did was clone some objects with the Cloner
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 1:16 AM
These are wonderful!
May I give some more options to your great clutter series, if they are posable!

The paintbrush and artist palette
The fishing rod.
The childs stepping stool
The egg carton (maybe?)
The baking pan
The screwdriver and hammer
Someone else said the toothbrush. That would be great!

I don't know if any of these are even posable, but if they are then thats great new stuff you could do.
Thanks for your hard work!
Test Subject
#32 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 1:27 AM
Thanks so much! My sims get pretty bored with the same old clutter and I was just thinking yesterday that we needed more! Especially after the first pack :D
Inventor
#33 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 2:24 AM
I know you think what you are doing is simple but it's not to me. You have taken the time to figure it out and share it with us and I thank you for that! I have all of your clutter and love all of it! You are Awesome! Thanks again!
Mad Poster
#34 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 2:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lemoncandy
Thanks for all the nice flattering comments, everyone, you're giving me way too much credit! All I did was clone some objects with the Cloner
Which I suppose is pretty easy once you actually know what you are doing... lol

By the way, the fishing rod has already been made available by Wintermute here: http://sims3tinkers.com/smf/index.php?topic=429.0 just in case anyone wants it.
Test Subject
#35 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 3:24 AM
These are so great! Thank you so much for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 3:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosawyn
Which I suppose is pretty easy once you actually know what you are doing... lol

By the way, the fishing rod has already been made available by Wintermute here: http://sims3tinkers.com/smf/index.php?topic=429.0 just in case anyone wants it.

Yay fishing rod! Thanks. =D :lovestruc
Test Subject
#37 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 3:35 AM
Do you think maybe you could make us Christmas stuff in the future? Love your stuff and thank you very much
Forum Resident
#38 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 4:59 AM
YESSSS, more pack-ratting potential! Huzzaaaaah!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 5:55 AM
Oh! I just thought of two more clutters that you may be able to get. The mop and cleaning sponge! The sponge would be great in the kitchen! I HOPE so bad you can get them.
Test Subject
#40 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 5:56 AM Last edited by ahhitsjennifer : 19th Aug 2009 at 8:58 PM.
Thank you so much for all of this clutter. Here's an idea that I have, a blank painting that can be put on the ground against the wall, for all of my artistic sims . I also love all of Qualara's ideas.
Test Subject
#41 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 6:09 AM Last edited by ahhitsjennifer : 20th Aug 2009 at 7:27 AM.
Oh, and maybe even a cutting board and baby bottle? Again, thank you for all of this clutter.
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 7:04 AM
Thank you so much for making the game more realistic with your clutter

You can find my work at Just Another Sims Site
Test Subject
#43 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 8:07 AM
When I got Sims2, I didn't really like decorating my simhouses until someone showed me clutter. Now I can love decorating my sim3 houses. Thank you and please please please do more. Vanito is right, you can NEVER EVER have enough clutter.
Field Researcher
#44 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 9:38 AM
I’m tearing up with joy, thanks you’re a genius
big thumbs up!
Top Secret Researcher
#45 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 10:57 AM
Thank you for another fabulous set.
Test Subject
#46 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 1:48 PM
Oh & please, if possible, include the horses & giraffes from the bookshelves? Also those decorative vase & baskets from the shelves. Unusable yet recolorable picnic baskets, bubble bath thingy, & just about anything.

Any clutter is appreciated.

Keep them coming!

THANK YOU!
Test Subject
#47 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 4:27 PM
Thank you so much for sharing. Hope to see more soon.
Instructor
#48 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 8:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aerodyno13
Awesome! Thanks! I love the remote!! Oh, just wondering do you think you can make a pile of clothes to decorate teen rooms?

I second your idea too!
I guess we all in this thread are officially messy people!!!! Hooray!

Quote: Originally posted by tizerist
wow, who needs stuff packs with lemoncandy around?
thank you, especially for the water can.

LOL LOL
In your face!!! EA !!!
(Just kidding)

Quote: Originally posted by lemoncandy

No, not just that. You may clone them but it's YOUR CREATIVE IDEA to put those clones into some new use, tp decorate the house!(even messy house!)
You make the plain objects become the objects that make house a "playable home" in the game.

*BIG HUGS* to you, lemoncandy.(sweet name)

PS. If you have some free time to spare, could you please do GUYS' CLUTTER?
like piles of cds, ipod, mags(no, not THOSE MAGS, guys' mags like GQ or something), please.
I can wait in lines, no hurry. Just my lame request. :D
Theorist
#49 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 5:22 AM
This is great, makes homes feel more homey! Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#50 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 2:09 PM
Thanks for all the unnessessary stuff i can put all around my house with no sane reason! Fun stuff, that remote is just what i need.
Page 2 of 4