Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Clutter --> Livingroom

by lemoncandy Posted 8th Oct 2009 at 1:12 PM - Updated 29th Dec 2009 at 6:52 PM by lemoncandy

81 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 70 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Top Secret Researcher
#51 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 12:09 PM
This is the best, thanks!
Test Subject
#52 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 4:03 AM
a bong, a glass pipe, some rolling papers, and a bag of weed would be awesome! anyone else?
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 4:08 PM
Love you clutter. Is it compatible with World Adventures? Seems like a silly question, but ive had a glitchy game since WA and some people seem to think its caused by CC like clutter items and custom plants. Has anyone used this CC with WA and have it working ok?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#54 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 7:51 PM
Do not use my indoor plants, they will cause blue lots.
Amjoie has been testing all kinds of CC and you can check these threads for lists:
good: http://www.customsims3.com/forum1/Y...?num=1258836766
bad: http://www.customsims3.com/forum1/Y...?num=1258836562
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 6:25 PM
Thank you SOOOO much. I can't wait till I can use your items again. You have the best clutter and im sorry that EAxis messed it up with their strange unnecessary changes.

PS, Im deleting some of ur 'bad list' items from my mods files, does that just mean the items will disappear from my game or will it do that neon item thing missing CC used to do in TS2? Sorry if the question is off topic. Thanks again!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#56 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 10:08 PM
Yes they should disappear.
I have updated all the faulty plant sets now, you can download them again.
Mad Poster
#57 Old 3rd Dec 2009 at 5:35 PM
So far your clutter is the only one I trust in my patched base game. I missed having them so I have been following the Custom Sims 3 thread closely to find what I can put back in, I ended up having to reinstall and start over from scratch. Thanks so much for the effort of allowing us to have the pretties that make our games more fun.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 11:31 PM
Thank you! These are very nice.
Test Subject
#59 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 4:33 PM
omg thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou <3333
Test Subject
#60 Old 8th Feb 2010 at 9:27 PM
God, I love your clutter! I downloaded all of the others, too, but I'm a lazy person and since all my comments would've been like "OMG SO AWESOME!" I just write one of them:
OMG SO AWESOME!!
Really, those things give a room the last... I don't know an English word for this, so I just say it makes the rooms extra-awesome!!!
Test Subject
#61 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 2:17 AM
could someone do a menthol recolor?

Oh shit, my experiment went terribly bad. Well, at least you dealt with him. My name is Lord Bios. Chief Scientist and one of the more powerful of the Cursed Claw. Oh, and I'll be taking his sword. Farewell...
Test Subject
#62 Old 6th May 2010 at 4:49 PM
WOW this realy make's the sims a lot more realistic. realy cool.
Alchemist
#63 Old 18th May 2010 at 5:16 PM
Thanks very much for these. By the way, people, if you want something realistic to go with those, try joninmobile's cigarette accesory.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Test Subject
#64 Old 9th Jun 2010 at 5:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bobglaub
a bong, a glass pipe, some rolling papers, and a bag of weed would be awesome! anyone else?

If someone could do this it'd be sooo awesome!
Test Subject
#65 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 9:29 AM
Is there something about these that conflicts with Ambitions? I tried using them and the game would freeze whenever loading the misc deco category, i took these out and it went back to normal... any ideas? Anyone else have this problem?

I've really enjoyed using your clutter i hope i will be able to again... thanks for all you make!
Test Subject
#66 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 5:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Marsan
Is there something about these that conflicts with Ambitions? I tried using them and the game would freeze whenever loading the misc deco category, i took these out and it went back to normal... any ideas? Anyone else have this problem?

I've really enjoyed using your clutter i hope i will be able to again... thanks for all you make!

I don't have ambitions and I'm having the same problem with ver. 1.14. I think the objects just need to be updated. I'll be waiting patiently; I was really looking forward to using these!
Test Subject
#67 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 12:16 PM
I'm having a problem installing. All the file types are PACKAGE files and they're supposed to be The Sims 3 Custom Content files, or I would assume. I need a way to fix this. I tried to right click on the files, select Properties/Open With/The Sims 3 Launcher but that didn't work. Please Help!
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 4:40 PM
I too am having the freezing when I go into misc. decorations. I narrowed it down to lemoncandy items. Hope an update is coming soon, I love your items!

Btw, crbarber- package files are different from sims3packs (which can be opened using the launcher). For info on how to install package files, look at the help section on this site, its very clear and useful. Hope that helps.
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 8:24 AM Last edited by bzegrl : 26th Jul 2010 at 8:40 PM. Reason: correcting some info
I have just spent 2 days going through my folders one by one, because I too was having problems with the deco category. It was crashing the game once I tried placing any item. I have narrowed it down to this file. Hope it gets fixed soon, your stuff is awesome! Also...I only have base game updated to 1.14

EDIT***
It is not this set of files crashing my game...I originally thought so, but I went through your Mods/Packages folder set by set of items. It is actually, "Useless objects" and "Getting Messy- more clutter" that are conflicting and causing the crashes, for me at least. Hope this will give some insight in fixing them.

Thank you.

Bzegrl
Quote:
Always tell the truth...that way you never have to remember what lies you've told!
You can find all of my uploads HERE
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 5:17 AM
I had a problem in WA with trying to buy your clutter. When i try to buy my game crashes and now i have LN and i am still working without the lovely clutter you make. this is for all your clutter packs youve made. THank you for posting these great things. Hopefully one i day i can use them if not figure how to O.O
Test Subject
#71 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 4:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bzegrl
I have just spent 2 days going through my folders one by one, because I too was having problems with the deco category. It was crashing the game once I tried placing any item. I have narrowed it down to this file. Hope it gets fixed soon, your stuff is awesome! Also...I only have base game updated to 1.14

EDIT***
It is not this set of files crashing my game...I originally thought so, but I went through your Mods/Packages folder set by set of items. It is actually, "Useless objects" and "Getting Messy- more clutter" that are conflicting and causing the crashes, for me at least. Hope this will give some insight in fixing them.

Thank you.

I had the same problem, running the base game patched to 1.17. I went through package by package removing things and had to take out everything from both packages before the crashing stopped.

Just FYI for anyone else having this problem! :lovestruc:
Test Subject
#72 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 11:01 PM
Wow, thanks! I have a cigarette accessory (http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=400156) and now I have an ashtray to use with it! This is great for storytelling, you rock (:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 6th Jan 2011 at 4:17 AM
love that those are marlboro reds!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#74 Old 13th Mar 2011 at 5:26 PM
Simlish cigarettes, I LOVE it!
Test Subject
#75 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 10:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by debbiecla@gmail.com
Only thing missing is a bag o chips and a bottle of cola. I love your clutter!!!!!
Actually Debbie, ATS3 has those exact same items. The can of cola in simlish, of course, and a bag of Lays potato chips. It's really neat. And her cc is always good. http://www.aroundthesims3.com/objec...mslife_05.shtml

Page 3 of 4