Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis "Lost & Found" #20: NH *Animated* Carousel - OFB or FFS or PETS REQUIRED!

by Numenor Posted 14th May 2006 at 12:30 AM - Updated 29th Sep 2007 at 9:35 AM by Numenor : Added info about Pets

187 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 178 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 8
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#76 Old 15th May 2006 at 9:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DiamondX
Question? Neighborhood meaning not for the community, just something decorative when u're in the NH screen?

The Carousel it's only a decoration for neighborhoods, and it can't be found in the catalog once you enter a lot (residential or community).

BUT if you have at least Nightlife, you can place the carousel over a lot, in neighborhood view; and when you enter that lot, you will see the Carousel there.

The only problems are:
1) the mesh is a simplified one, since it's a NH object, after all; and in lot view it doesn't look that good...
2) when you zoom in, the carousel fades, because - again - it's not an object from the lot, but a NH object.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
#77 Old 15th May 2006 at 10:20 AM
ohhhhhhh niceeeee!!!
Field Researcher
#78 Old 15th May 2006 at 11:17 AM
Awesome! Thanks so much for this. I wasn't so happy with FFS when I'd first gotten it, but this has given me a reason to look at it more kindly. :D

Once a tightly-furled bud, the house was slowly revealing itself to him, its petals unfolding to expose its secret beauty. ~When Shadows Whisper, P.1|Part 4|MSR Story List & FAQ|MSR Graphics
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 15th May 2006 at 11:38 AM
Great job, I noticed this' when looking for the Flying Pig....I'm wondering if it would be possible to use the clone procedure to make this into a buyable' lot object.
I can't think of anything with a large enough base Gmdc file to swap with, it would take a bit of work, to say the least.

Great Job! 5 Stars.

I'm thinking that rotating' Car thing would be a good idea...hmmm, leave that to you.
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 15th May 2006 at 12:15 PM
Thank you so much Numenor & Simbaby for this item!! It's awesome!! Beautiful, Beautiful work Numenor. Thanks for sharing all your wonderful stuff. :D:D:D

'.'Samielle'.'
{.* http://simsfashionbarn.com/ *.}
**TSRAA Member**
"Don't let anynone steal your dreams"
Test Subject
#81 Old 15th May 2006 at 12:59 PM
whats ffs?

Check out my artwork at http://xenonia.deviantart.com/
Forum Resident
#82 Old 15th May 2006 at 1:17 PM
Oh My
Oh wow cool......I was wondering if there was some goodies in the Family Fun Stuff hidden....Very cool....Any more? Love it

"This too shall pass, I shall walk and not become weary, I shall run and not faint, I shall mount up with wings like and eagle and fly."
Instructor
#83 Old 15th May 2006 at 1:24 PM
kewl thanks or this i bought FFS yesterday

If You Want To See Any More Of My Downloads Visit My WebSite
demiseverlastingsims2.com
Field Researcher
#84 Old 15th May 2006 at 2:47 PM
Stuff like that makes me want to buy FFS. Even with all its bugs.

"...And if wishes were horses, we'd be knee-deep in crap."
-- Dr. Robert Romano, /'ER'/
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 15th May 2006 at 4:42 PM
This is wonderful, so cute. I absolutely adore it. Thanks a bunch!

// ● official Wentworth Miller fan <3 ● \\

Please, do not upload my full sims to the exchange and say they are yours!
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 15th May 2006 at 4:47 PM
Any chance you could make a scaled-down version that could be placed on an endtable or something, as a decorative item?

"We don't quit playing because we grow old; we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Feel free to PM me with any lot requests. I've mostly done house trailers in the past.
Test Subject
#87 Old 15th May 2006 at 4:51 PM
wow cool :D
Test Subject
#88 Old 15th May 2006 at 5:37 PM
wow! it's so cool but
i don't have FFS

-------------Fresh-------------
Test Subject
#89 Old 15th May 2006 at 5:57 PM
This is Great! Thank you so much!!!!
Instructor
#90 Old 15th May 2006 at 7:26 PM
What an interesting object. Wonder what more is hidden, and why...
Bringing it out for us to use is a wonderful thing, thanks!

"The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. "
Test Subject
#91 Old 15th May 2006 at 10:28 PM
your creations are the best ever found in the sims community. thanks so very much
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 16th May 2006 at 12:23 AM
Hey Numenor, is that Silent Hill inspired carousel?
It looks like the one from SH3 :D
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 16th May 2006 at 12:30 AM
COOL!Thank's!
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 16th May 2006 at 1:45 AM
This is wonderful thank you so much for it. :-)

JM
Forum Resident
#95 Old 16th May 2006 at 6:02 AM
this is just amazing

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof-V
Test Subject
#96 Old 16th May 2006 at 10:17 PM
I love this sooo much but i'm a little wacked out about installing a new expantion pack thingi because after I installed open for business...hell came around...sob..sob. every single one of my downloads and mods were completly erased (and everybody knows you can't play without the downloads, in my opinion...sob..sob). wat do i do?

p.s.-help!!!!!!

p.s...again-I want it!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 17th May 2006 at 11:29 PM
So cute and so brilliant!
Test Subject
#98 Old 18th May 2006 at 6:56 AM
totally increadible!

thank you
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 19th May 2006 at 5:06 PM
ooh sooo cute!
Inventor
#100 Old 20th May 2006 at 11:00 AM
A beautiful addition. Now if someone could just explain to me why it was left out of the game ...
Page 4 of 8