Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mission Vao - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

by Darth_Fubar Posted 2nd Sep 2006 at 9:39 PM - Updated 5th Sep 2006 at 12:20 AM by Darth_Fubar : Mesh update:fixed an issue on the upper right shoulder.

59 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 55 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Scholar
#26 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 10:25 AM
Really good. And yea I bet she will stand out in a crowd!
Test Subject
#27 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 10:11 PM
This really is amazing! She looks just like her.

I'm so glad someone did Mission, she's such a cute little character.
Field Researcher
#28 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 2:32 AM
She's beautiful and the meshes are awesome. Thanks!!!

"I always wanted to fly in strange machines"
Test Subject
#29 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 5:21 AM
I think that is is so awsome, same goes for your bastilla. I really hope that you decide to make some more characters.

i :lovestruc love ur work
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 7:38 PM
-Very- good job! I'll move her in with my bast, rev, and carth right away.

Listen! Do you smell that?
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 9:50 AM
Wow this looks so good!
sigh i wish i could download this but my computor only takes zip files!

Cats Will Be Your Leaders!!!!!!!!!
98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

*OZZEL* For Eva!
Test Subject
#32 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 3:29 AM
I love that Twi'lek! Nice job!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 11:30 AM
Gods and Goddesses and all Sims deities I am forever in your debt for making better Lekku for my Sims! THey are superb! A request? Perhaps other styles of drape? Perhaps some for males? You will be eternally thanked!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 8:45 AM
Even though I am not much of a Star Wars fan, I really like the look of this sim. Great job on the meshes!

Meow/\ /\
___o( o_o)o___
|_|__|_|__|_|_|
_|__|_|__|_|__|
Test Subject
#35 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 4:19 PM
Oh my.. YES YES YES this is awesome !!!! Not to blame the first pair of lekkus, but these are much better... If just my sims2 was working...

Luke Skywalker: "Fear is their greatest defense. I doubt if the actual security there is much greater than on Appalyer-Sullust and what there is is most likely directed towards a large scale assault."
Mark Hamill: "And I read that line and I thought, "Who talks like that?""
Test Subject
#36 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 8:31 AM
goodness me...your Bastila is near perfect but this one is 100% perfect match with the KOTOR version! good job!
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 3:45 AM
I love the Mission sim and the lekku, as well as Star Wars in general! Any chance you'd make some for the males? Because that would add to the splendid-ness of the whole thing, which admittedly is already pretty darn splendid.
Test Subject
#38 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 6:05 AM
Great work, but...
Mission is fourteen, nowhere near an adult, she needs to come with a teenage wardrobe, and her face should be constructed to be correct as a Teen. Keep in mind that those downloading these replica characters are doing so for one (or both) of two reasons...

1) They want those specific characters from the original storylines, meaning that accuracy is very important.
2) They want the individual bits from it to help create a full neighborhood, meaning they need a ton of clothes, hair, 'n' such for all ages (and various personalities), not just adults. Accuracy may not matter in this case, but it still matters that you jipped them out of the opportunity for another Teen outfit.

You put effort into making this great masterpiece, but you forgot to start it on the right size canvas, making it a great, though uncomparing, replication. I would not call her Mission... But, she does still work to help feed a Twi'lek population for a Star Wars themed neighborhood; and, as an Adult, she does look just like the teenage Mission; so, even if it is a misreplication, you still did a great job. Congrats, and thanks for sharing.

Quote:
Cloak of Deception

Over the shoulders drapes the cape,
Once you adorn it you may never escape.
It pushes you to push the show on,
Even after the audience has gone...

Copyright ©2006 Jeannette Anne Blanchard
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 9:30 AM
Wow, your Mis rules But I've got the only thing to say - in KotOR she has a lighter skin tone, but... she's lookin aawesome

Don't take no time unless there's a crime to be committed
I guess we lost our faith while we stand and wait until nothing ever happens...
I know... I know... I know it's not that easy...
Test Subject
#40 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 7:04 PM
I just have to say how awsome this is. Great work!!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 8:46 AM
I need to tell you that someone has used your mesh at this link: http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim...untry=&view=new

And I doubt that they had permission. Makes me angry when people do this... In case you never read this, I'll send you a PM.

See my art here.
Test Subject
#42 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 11:20 PM
Not sure if this was a downloading error, or maybe just my game, but I got a long black bar coming from the right side of the outfit.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 7:50 AM
Thank you so much for this! The lekku are awesome. It's so cool that they pick up the color of whatever skin you're using...sure saves time in recoloring. And they look exactly like the lekku in KOTOR. I can't wait to "import" my old SWG character into the world of the Sims.

Worlds Apart: An urban fantasy. Now playing...
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 2:13 AM
YES! I am so happy right now...I love the meshes passionately, thank you so much for making them. Um, but...I might put a small word of warning in...I deleted the skintone in my game, and all the other meshes went with it. So delete nothing!

*counter culture since '03 and counting*

"LMAO wtf r u syaing?!!1!"
The above sentence is not english. I only understand english. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 3:38 AM
i like the pictures of the lekku--they look so much better then the other lekku mesh. i tried to download her for a personal project i'm working on, but the package broke and deleted itself upon extraction.

you're obviously familiar with the star wars universe and the computer games (which i am not familiar with at all), but i don't know if you know any thing about the star wars (table top) role playing game. even if you're not i could probably explain this well enough. i've just made a female twi'lek character using the Jedi wanderer achetype-- that's mosly Jedi Consolar with a few levels of scoundrel (Solo was a scoundrel) thrown in, incase you don't know. anyway, i wanted to get a character portrait so i could show myself and the other players how i see her in my head. though i have no drwaing ability, i'm very good at altering other people's drawings while i trace them. however, i couldn't find anything close enough to what's in my head to trace, so i have to skip right to the second step of siming her. (my character sims are much more acurate then my traced character portraits, but it's easer to do if i start with a drawing, you know?) anyway, i've already made her skin, eyes and clothing and i wanted to use your lekku, but i can't now. i don't care about Mission Vao, i just want the lekku mesh so i can make my character properly.

oh well, i guess i'll just have to use the other one for now and try to fix her later. i hope.

Leet is a Malkavian prank.
Test Subject
#46 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 4:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DMfromhell
Not sure if this was a downloading error, or maybe just my game, but I got a long black bar coming from the right side of the outfit.

I have the same problem.
Test Subject
#47 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 10:28 PM
It looks JUST like her! Ohmigosh WOW
Test Subject
#48 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 10:38 PM
Hi there Furbar,
First I have to thank you for you work here, I love all you've done so far with the lekkus for Twi'lek females (including your recent work on positions variety), looks perfect with the dancer's crowns you've made. Like some others, I'm hoping to see the same good job on males someday.

But there is only one thing, I also get the strange black stripe bar with this creation's outfit, starting from the sim's right shoulder to the bottom of the screen. Either on creation screen or in gameplay mode, this black stripe is still there. That is sad because the outfit you created looks so so good, it's still my favorite looking ''can't use'' outfit !! So if you ever figure out what's with it let me know, I'd gladly add a working outfit like this to my collection

Keep up the good work, I hope to see new stuff from you. I just know, it's gonna be great !
Test Subject
#49 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 3:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by yilesse
This really is amazing! She looks just like her.

Ditto, you did an amazing job here.
Test Subject
#50 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 12:13 PM
Love it! Are you gonna make Twi'lek lekkus for males too? And are you gonna make a Revan robe and mask? I'd so love that! ^.^
Page 2 of 3