Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mission Vao - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

by Darth_Fubar Posted 2nd Sep 2006 at 9:39 PM - Updated 5th Sep 2006 at 12:20 AM by Darth_Fubar : Mesh update:fixed an issue on the upper right shoulder.

59 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 55 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 20th May 2007 at 1:11 AM
I'd second the request for male Twi'lek meshes. (or even a tutorial on how to convert them)
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 2:02 PM
Fantastic!
I always hated Mission because she was obnoxious and typically killed her off at the end of the game, using Zaalbar to bring her down- but I'd love to have her in game.

"Once again, she returns.. To the arms of her angel, angel or demon? Still, he calls her.. Luring her back, from the grave. Angel or dark seducer? Who are you, strange angel?"

Phantom of the Opera
Test Subject
#53 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 6:38 PM
Is anyone else having trouble downloading this? The most I can get of the actual file is about 2.5 mb, and Q-express just crashes. I would go to the support forum for q-express, but I keep getting an internal server error.
Test Subject
#54 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 6:12 PM
First of all, let me start by saying I love ALL your mods and custom content. You do a great job and are very generous to share with all of us. You're wonderful! :D

Secondly:

Quote: Originally posted by DMfromhell
Not sure if this was a downloading error, or maybe just my game, but I got a long black bar coming from the right side of the outfit.

Quote: Originally posted by Tenku-chan
I have the same problem.

Quote: Originally posted by MaKo.I.Test
But there is only one thing, I also get the strange black stripe bar with this creation's outfit, starting from the sim's right shoulder to the bottom of the screen. Either on creation screen or in gameplay mode, this black stripe is still there. That is sad because the outfit you created looks so so good, it's still my favorite looking ''can't use'' outfit !! So if you ever figure out what's with it let me know, I'd gladly add a working outfit like this to my collection

I get the same strange black line. It only shows up depending on what angle you are viewing the Sim from. I come with screen shots:

Even though I won't use her outfit because of this, I still love to use her headtails. I have a happy population of twi'leks in my Sims game. Thank you!
Test Subject
#55 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 10:33 PM
Great. Luv KoTOR. And I like how you made Mission. cool. Good Luck and thanks! =)
Test Subject
#56 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 4:07 AM
does anyone elso notice a black line coming from the outfit, idk maybe you've fixed it by now i downloaded several months ago, talk to me jordan.zy@gmail.com youtube.com/jzl42 myspace.com/thezyman

talk to me! jordan.zy@gmail.com ~or~ watch me youtube.com/user/jzl42
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 3rd Feb 2011 at 9:42 AM
You are awesome, this is great work!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#58 Old 1st Mar 2011 at 10:39 PM
wow nice good job a good sim to go into strange town.
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 24th Sep 2012 at 9:59 AM
Mission Vao is my favorite character from Star Wars KOTOR! She is so cute and beautiful! :lovestruc I love her so I will have to download this! Thank for creating her for The Sims 2!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 7:39 AM
Thanks! :)
Page 3 of 3