Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Moderate and Subordinate Intellect Bookcases

by plasticbox Posted 9th Mar 2015 at 11:02 PM - Updated 10th Aug 2015 at 2:43 PM by plasticbox

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Field Researcher
#26 Old 13th Aug 2015 at 8:55 PM
Latest Sims 4 Downloads : Showing 497 items
When I click the link for the latest updates on objects.
View: This list is sorted by latest uploaded. For latest updates (all), click here #, or click here # (files only)
(I put # where they had the link button.)
Several of your items pop up as recently updated.

" by plasticbox Posted 9th Mar 2015 at 2:02 PM - Updated 10th Aug 2015 at 5:43 AM by plasticbox"

It's confusing. I guess the sorter is not program to differentiate when a description is updated or the Download is replaced and updated. Had same issue with Blackgriffen and a few others I follow, on occasion. They pull all your DL you change in anyway to the forefront of the updated download list link listed above. Making it seem like the file was recently updated.

In future will look for your Green Hi-light that shows the OBJECT was updated.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#27 Old 13th Aug 2015 at 9:07 PM
Ah that. Well, like it says there .. the first "here" means all updates (including updates of the description), the second "here" is file updates only. That sorts by the date the *file* was updated last, which would be what you want.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 5th Jan 2016 at 3:10 AM
Thanks. A smaller, shorter bookcase is nice
Test Subject
#29 Old 5th Jul 2016 at 8:01 AM
would you ever consider making a one-tile version of these? i think that would be incredibly useful!
Page 2 of 2