Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 3:47 AM
Thanks guys. It'll probably be over with soon, so I'll update in a week or so.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 7:42 PM
Default Chapter Five - The end
I had some time to write this chapter, and get the pics. But this is the last chapter, I wanted this story to be longer but
I'm afraid I'm going to have to end it a lot sooner than expected.
-----------

Chapter 5 - The End

Dear Diary, A lot has happened in the past 3 years.

First Craig, well now Dominique, helped me get a house. After the house was made we had some drinks to
celebrate. After we were really drunk we wound up sleeping together. We decided to pretend that it never
happened and still be friends. After that night, I started barfing on a regular basis. Turned out I was
pregnant.

I finaly did get the job I wanted, now I'm a Paramedic!

6 months after I found out I was pregnant I had Baby Dean.

Dominique (craig) thought it was best to get married, that way Dean could have a normal family.
I agreed so two months later at 2:00 A.M. we got married.

I started woking out a lot.

After lots and lots of work, I became thin.

I was much happier after that happened, I didn't have pimples anymore, and now I was skinny. I was defidently content
with my life, well besides the whole being married to a guy. I wasn't really atracted to Dominique. I was still
gay after all. But I got used to it.

When Dean turned 2 I got him a kitty for his birthday, and he named her Ren.

Life was almost perfect. I finaly had the cat I always wanted. And I had a very adorable son.

-----------
Well that's it, I know it's short. Originaly I was going to have her meet some girl
and they would get together, blah blah blah, you get the point. But it turned out differently. My next story (that
is if I make another one) will be a lot better.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#28 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 7:38 PM
For anyone whos interested, here are some pics of Dean, and one of Naomi as an elder.
------
Dean As a toddler.

Another pic of Dean as a toddler.

Pic of Dean as a Child.

Pic of Dean as a Teen.

Dean as an Adult, and Naomi as an Elder.

Page 2 of 2