Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#126 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 8:34 AM
WOW, what an ending, that was so great, I am sad to see this end, but that was a pretty amazing ending.

Auroraspirit :angel:
Advertisement
Test Subject
#127 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 2:09 PM
Awwwww...that was such a cute ending. Bravo Bravo!

If you're ever looking for me I am doing 1 of 3 things...
1. Reading
2. Playing TS2
3. Or I'm on MTS2
Just send me a message if you ever want to talk and I'll get back as soon as possible. Thanxx♥
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#128 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 3:01 PM
I'm glad you all liked my story. I had alot of fun writing it. I actually and writing another sim story that is almost finished. I'm still debating on whether or not i should post it. If i do post it I promise i will not let it drag on like this one. lol
#129 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 5:12 AM
GIRL, i never thought this would end this way. That was so good.
Lab Assistant
#130 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 8:10 AM
great GREAT story! I was so scared that Devonte was gunna end up dead! I'm glad they made & everything. Their family is so cute! i'm sad to see this end, even though it ended on a happy note!
Test Subject
#131 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 7:31 AM
hey....great ending....i mean it was a blood bath and everything....but after that the ending itself was good....i'm glad that heavyn and devonte are happy now....i started reading it when you first wrote...but have stop and now just finished the story.....i had a suspicion that raiyelle was devonte's daughter....glad to find out i was correct...

check out my story http://www.sims2community.com/showthread.php?t=9158

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a gift, that's why its call "the present".
Field Researcher
#132 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 1:18 PM
Oh, I hadn't even seen the ending - it was great! Wow. I'm glad it turned out okay. Me all happy now.

"Euphobia- Fear of hearing good news."
Doctor: Good news - you are completely healthy!
Patient: NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! [collapses and dies of chok]

http://www.iduniq.com - your own, personal unique ID - join the wave; I'm #3013 :D
Test Subject
#133 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 12:10 AM
I just read the whole thing. That dang on TaQuita was SOOO WRONG...so was Jamel. The two girls did look alike. I was wondering when they were going to notice. Good story... I loved reading it.
Page 6 of 6