Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Oct 2012 at 6:21 AM Last edited by NiallHoranIsMine : 10th Nov 2012 at 3:40 PM.
Default A Random Legacy Story
Sandra was just an ordinary sim. Having moved from Pleasantview to Riverview Hills (original neighborhood) after the death of her mother and father in a horrible car accident, she wanted to start a new life.

This is Sandra. She is 24 years old, and after the death of her parents (which she never thought was an "accidental" death) she wanted to join the Investigation career. She bought a small ranch and moved in, and not long after, she found herself a job.
In no time, Sandra was promoted. Her life was going well, she hoped to rise through the Investigation career ranks quickly, and she had an OK budget of 7K simolens. But she was lonely, so she adopted a child.

Enter, Jayden. He was just three months old when he was adopted by Sandra, but the time passed, and soon he turned two.

Now, lets backtrack a bit. A couple months before Jayden turned two, Sandra met a man. This man never told her his name, but he was signifcantly older than Sandra. She felt a strange pull to him, and he felt it too. For days, they met up and talked, but soon, the relationship took a step further. He wanted more. And, not thinking, she gave it to him.

After that night, they never talked again. But Sandra soon found she was pregnant and called him up. She told him, but he didn't believe her. That phone conversation did NOT end well...

"How can you not believe me?!" She shrieked angrily into the phone, tears running down her cheeks.
"I know you're lying Sandra. You just want me back." He said smoothly, not phased by her tone at all.
"Want YOU back?! You sick son of a bitch!" She screamed furiously, before slamming the phone down.

She avoided him 24/7 after that. He tried to come around, but she always stayed inside. A couple months later, she gave birth to a daughter, whom she named Skylar.

Two years passed and Skylar became a toddler.

Sandra was distracted at work, thinking about her dead parents, the mystery man whom she still didn't know the name of, and her two kids. She had not gotten a promotion since she adopted Jayden.

After a sudden spike drop in money, Sandra started working harded, realizing that she still needed to support her children. A few more years passed, and Jayden turned seven.

Jayden was starting his second grade year, and he was soon top of the class. But one day, he came home to a phone conversation that made his blood run cold.
"What do you mean you're going to take Skylar away from me?!" Jayden's mother screamed into the phone. She hadn't realized that Jayden had entered the room.
The person on the other end said something, which caused Sandra scream words that made Jayden cringe. Sandra slamed the phone down, before turning and realizing that Jayden was in the room.
"Jayden!" She cried in surprise. "Umm...hi mom." He greeted. "How did you do on your test today?" She asked. "I got 100...but mom...who was that on the phone?"
His mother laughed nervously. "Nobody you need to worry about dear." She replied. "But mom, I heard you say something about Skylar going away. Go away to where? She's just two."
Sandra gulped and beads of sweat formed on the back of her neck. "Her father wants custody of her. But don't worry, I won't let him take her. I WON'T!" The last two words ended in a scream and Jayden covered his ears.
Sandra then collapsed on the couch and fell asleep, dried tears on her cheeks. Jayden sighed and went up to his room. On his way, he passed Skylar's room and saw her asleep in her crib. He closed his door and went over to play with his action figures, but couldn't help thinking, what has this family come to?

Call me Britt, an amateur ToTer
1 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Oct 2012 at 9:38 PM
Hi, well you are off to a good start. I look forward to seeing where your story will go. Keep up the good work and keep writing.
Tasia.
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Nov 2012 at 2:36 AM
Stay away from older men!!!! LOLOL

Seriously though Skylar is adorable. Love that hair on a baby.