Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#176 Old 11th Jan 2008 at 11:03 PM
Thanks a lot for this wonderful story
Pity it ended so quickly.....
But it is better to read a story that ends quickly with a good quality than a bad-quality long story. Not that your story was short but there were some unanswered questions I thought about. For example: Did Bellissima ever contact the Goth family? What happened to the Caliente sisters and Don Lothario? What was the Goth family return like?
But I do love open endings. Sometimes they are the best.
But I really did enjoy it.
I would love to read more from you.

I thought for a long time that Bella was abducted by aliens and transported to Strangetown but she wasn't in this story. I was actually shocked to read that Mortimer didn't really have an alien baby. Shocked but not sad.
I just thought it would happen since alien abduction and male pregnancy are big parts of the simming.
And I thought for a long time that Bella was the gypsy. I also thought it couldn't really be her so I thought you made her face and eyes similar to Bella to "tease" the readers to think that she really was Bella. But Bellissima is a cute girl. I hope she will contact the Goth family one day but maybe it is the best if she keeps to her own life?
I have to thank you for this story one more time. Pity it ended........
Advertisement
#177 Old 11th Jan 2008 at 11:25 PM
Excellant story. I enjoy every sentance of it, from Chapter One to the Prolouge. I was suprised about Bella being the grandmother. I was so obsessed with the idea of the gypsy being Bella, that I completely disregarded the possibility that the reason she looks like Bella is because she is her child.

I do have a few questions though if you don't mind.....
What did happen to the Caliente sisters?
Did Darren ever get out of the bottle?
Why did Bellissima insult Mortimer when she saved him? She didn't seem to mind the others.

You are a really fantastic writer. I would love seeing another story from you very soon.
Lab Assistant
#178 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 9:29 AM
not so much a good epilouge
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#179 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 4:43 AM
Thank you all for your kind remarks. I’m glad you enjoyed my version of the Goth family legend. It was really fun…..most of the time.
So you have some questions. I’ll try to answer them as best I can.

1. Mortimer did have alien babies but he was just the incubator. The implants were pure blooded aliens so when they were born, the blue guys kept them.

2. The gypsy girl was the hooded figure who rescued Morty from the MIB. Instead of going with her, he slugged her and ran away. She had to hunt him down again. So, he wasted her time and gave her a sore jaw. She was just plain ticked off about it.

3. Dina-finds another filthy rich husband, the evil Gaspar Renauld. He only wants her to bear him a son to carry on his evil ways. When she produces a red-haired daughter (obviously from an illicit fling with Daniel Pleasant), things do not go well for her.

4. Mina-lures the dashing Bob Newbie away from the ever alluring Betty. She gains not only a big lazy slob but also a lifetime enemy.

5. Don Lothario-moves in his favorite mistress as the new maid. When wife Abigail finds out there is a knock down, drag out and he tosses Abby out in the street. He later tosses out the mistress when she gets too clingy. Then he and his son Don Jr. (a chip off the old block and now also a doctor), turn Abby’s family home into a party house.

6. Darrin-gypsy curses are always the worse kind. He ain’t seeing the light of day in this millennium.

Drsalvador-sorry, I never promised Hemingway.
#180 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 3:29 AM
Thank you so much, Jillysolo.
But I wondered........
Could you tell me something about Mr Simcent Van Gogh? I'm so curious. He was kinda hot for being a villain.
What's his aspiration?
Where does he live?
What happened to him?
Lab Assistant
#181 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 6:16 AM
I loved this story, and i am sad that its finished. I loved how you tied it all up in the end! Hope to see more of your stories in the future.

my stories:
Something Lost
Lab Assistant
#182 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 9:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jillysolo

Drsalvador-sorry, I never promised Hemingway.

it ok its just it went from a heartwarming tale to a gypsy story in 5 seconds
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#183 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 12:30 AM
Thanks leos_pride. I really happy you enjoyed it.

Oceanborn - Simcent, hot? I guess if you like dirty old men. I guess I need villain building lessons. LOL. Actually he moved from Sim City, where he specialized in painting nude portraits of high society women. The extremely rich socialites were always trying to one-up each other and a portrait by Van Gogh was considered a must for anybody who was anybody. He moved into the very modern house in the game. You know, the one with the sort of triangular split roof. He is a romance sim but mostly enjoys making the more innocent customers, like Bella, really uncomfortable. He’s still there, satisfying the portrait and other needs of the upper class ladies of Pleasantview. He remodeled the house, a gallery down stairs and an opulently appointed studio and adjoining bedroom upstairs. Just in case.

By the way, does anyone know how I get my story in the completed forum.

Once again, thanks everyone who read and/or commented. I'm so glad you were pleased. JS
Page 8 of 8