Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Apr 2022 at 5:35 AM
Coustom Star Wars Clothing And Heads
I have some personal things i want into the game that did not come with batuu there's a guy working on some custom races on his patron and there not released yet i was wondering if there's any way i can get my male and female mon cal head from star wars galaxies its an old mmo from soe but they got sold to daybreak i feel there might be a secret project in the works since ea and bioware hold some rights to the star wars franchise?

Yes there are traps ahead

Thanks
Advertisement
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th Apr 2022 at 4:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wewikk
I have some personal things i want into the game that did not come with batuu there's a guy working on some custom races on his patron and there not released yet i was wondering if there's any way i can get my male and female mon cal head from star wars galaxies its an old mmo from soe but they got sold to daybreak i feel there might be a secret project in the works since ea and bioware hold some rights to the star wars franchise?

Yes there are traps ahead

Thanks

This sounds more like you're looking to have some mesh files ripped from the mmo, so I don't think this is the correct forum for that, it's more for asking for help in how to create something. But the Star Wars heads are in the hats section, so you could try altering those meshes yourself. Otherwise, you may have to be patient for the Patreon creator to finish their work. Such things are complicated so if it takes them a while, that's probably why. There is a WCIF (where can I find) section where you can post requests for cc, but again, it will not be a quick fix [urlhttps://modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=556[/url]