Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Nov 2021 at 7:13 AM Last edited by Ladysimplayer8 : 21st Nov 2021 at 12:09 PM.
Default Comments - No Spell Check
The spell check function seems to be missing now when adding comments to threads.

The spell check does work when uploading items and writing the description; but not elsewhere. It only seems to have happened in the last two or three days.
I need it for all the gobbledaygook I can type at times.

Thank you
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 16th Nov 2021 at 11:23 AM
MTS doesn't have a spell check? It never has. It's something that's built into the browser or OS.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Nov 2021 at 6:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
MTS doesn't have a spell check? It never has. It's something that's built into the browser or OS.

Hello @ Tashiketh
Thank you for your reply and my humble apologies.
I will need to find out what I have done to disable this function I used to have....
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#4 Old 16th Nov 2021 at 6:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ladysimplayer8
Hello @ Tashiketh
Thank you for your reply and my humble apologies.
I will need to find out what I have done to disable this function I used to have....

Heya!

Not to promote the plugin or anything but personally I've been using Grammarly, which initially hooks onto any website's text field. Personally I use it for google docs but of course it can also be used outside of that. There's a few other plugins that do basically that, so that might be something to check out as well!
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Nov 2021 at 6:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lyralei
Heya!

Not to promote the plugin or anything but personally I've been using Grammarly, which initially hooks onto any website's text field. Personally I use it for google docs but of course it can also be used outside of that. There's a few other plugins that do basically that, so that might be something to check out as well!

Hello Lyralei
Thank you for your reply and suggestion.
I think I accidently reset my settings the other day - so I think I have sorted it now. (Fingers crossed).