Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Sep 2022 at 11:27 PM
Deleted Career?
I created a career (Obstetrics and Gynecology) and it has somehow been deleted? I was wondering what could have caused this. It was my top download and I wouldn't have deleted it myself. Anything on this would be appreciated!
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 21st Sep 2022 at 7:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by QuietPriestess
I created a career (Obstetrics and Gynecology) and it has somehow been deleted? I was wondering what could have caused this. It was my top download and I wouldn't have deleted it myself. Anything on this would be appreciated!

Hello @QuietPriestess
I checked your profile to view your top downloads.
Currently it is showing that at 1.37 today, the Obstetrics and Gynecology Career was uploaded and your top download is your Education Transporation Career.
I think it must be getting worked on, hopefully it will be resolved soon.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#3 Old 21st Sep 2022 at 9:22 AM
@QuietPriestess I see the old thread (https://www.modthesims.info/d/651948 ) but it has no files attached. What happens is that the download browser + profile automatically hides any uploads with no files (since then they aren't actually uploads), and since that doesn't have any files, that's why it disappeared. I can't see anything that says that the system did anything to that thread other than your edits on the 6th August and 19th September. Did you remove those files?

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Sep 2022 at 6:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
@QuietPriestess I see the old thread (https://www.modthesims.info/d/651948 ) but it has no files attached. What happens is that the download browser + profile automatically hides any uploads with no files (since then they aren't actually uploads), and since that doesn't have any files, that's why it disappeared. I can't see anything that says that the system did anything to that thread other than your edits on the 6th August and 19th September. Did you remove those files?

Thanks for the reply! No, I don't believe I deleted the files. I mean I guess it could have happened on accident but intentionally, no. Thank you though!