Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th May 2021 at 3:29 AM
I can't log in with my account Lannister Moon
I tried to reset my password several and several times with that account. I copy the password generated, I paste and nothing.
I can't find an e-mail to mail MTS, because not being able to log in my account, I was unable to post my problem here.

My solution was creating another account... But, I can't use my main e-mail (which I use in Lannister Moon) here.
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 11th May 2021 at 11:51 AM
Have you tried doing a "Reset Password" from MTS?  Then you should get an email which then gets you *back* to MTS and then you can set a new password.  We (as in MTS) don't actually generate passwords during that process, so it's possible that the browser is suggesting one for you?  Either way, please do the above and let me know how it goes!

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th May 2021 at 6:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
Have you tried doing a "Reset Password" from MTS?  Then you should get an email which then gets you *back* to MTS and then you can set a new password.  We (as in MTS) don't actually generate passwords during that process, so it's possible that the browser is suggesting one for you?  Either way, please do the above and let me know how it goes!

Yes, I tried, but I didn't had the option of making a new password.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 12th May 2021 at 7:14 AM
I got it! Finally! After days trying
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#5 Old 12th May 2021 at 11:29 AM
Good to hear!

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#6 Old 12th May 2021 at 11:29 AM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered