Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#51 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 6:54 PM
For summer it would be nice to have water parks with actual water slides or even amusement parks.. but I'm not keeping my hopes up.

Some activities and things I would love to see are sledding, snowboarding, skiing, skydiving , rollerblading, tornados, hurricanes, flooding, dancing in the rain... and anything else mentioned before by others.
Advertisement
#52 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 9:05 PM
While there was thunderstorm last night I had a really cute idea. Ok, so timid dogs and cats should be afraid of thunderstorms. It could be in the fears panel. I mean, everytime there is a thunderstorm my dogs freak out, so why can't our sims' dogs do the same :].
#53 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 9:49 PM
Sounds good, but pets do not have wants or fears
#54 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 12:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by claire.
While there was thunderstorm last night I had a really cute idea. Ok, so timid dogs and cats should be afraid of thunderstorms. It could be in the fears panel. I mean, everytime there is a thunderstorm my dogs freak out, so why can't our sims' dogs do the same :].

I agree. They freak out at the radio and TV, why not thunderstorms?
#55 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 1:02 AM
I would like outerwear for babies. Poor little things will freeze to death in just a diaper. Actually, I'd like clothes for babies in general. I think someone mentioned pushing a baby in a stroller. I'd love to have something like that too. It's supposed to be about going outdoors, but I have a feeling that's mainly for child and up. Toddlers and Babies are always left out.
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 1:08 AM
Speaking of toddlers, how about letting them be able to climb up and down small flights of stairs? By that, I don't mean going from one floor to another, but more along the lines of porch stairs...
#57 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 6:15 PM
I;ve siad this before and I'll say it again. Basket Ball hoop, with maby a ability to make full basket ball courts and have your sims play full basket ball games...
#58 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:56 AM
Default feng shui and superstitions
It would be nice to have superstitions and feng shui included in season. For instant: hanging garlics on your door would keep vampires away, throwing salt over one's shoulder if you spill them, (this would involve our sims setting up table for meals, with working salt and pepper shakers, sims can do the Pass the Salt thing at the table) bad luck if you walk under a ladder (house paint deterioriating, and we can click on a sims, click on walls and choose repaint, or something like that, and off course thats where the ladder comes in, or can call in a house painter if the sims is rich) placing a plant or waterfall or somekind of painting in a certain area of the house would make business more prosperous, lots of potential with superstition and feng shui in my opinion.

lastly, with seasons i think there will be leaves dropping onto the swimming pool, that would be desperate, we need a pool person! to clean our pool.
#59 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nixie
It would be nice to have superstitions and feng shui included in season. For instant: hanging garlics on your door would keep vampires away, throwing salt over one's shoulder if you spill them, (this would involve our sims setting up table for meals, with working salt and pepper shakers, sims can do the Pass the Salt thing at the table) bad luck if you walk under a ladder (house paint deterioriating, and we can click on a sims, click on walls and choose repaint, or something like that, and off course thats where the ladder comes in, or can call in a house painter if the sims is rich) placing a plant or waterfall or somekind of painting in a certain area of the house would make business more prosperous, lots of potential with superstition and feng shui in my opinion.

lastly, with seasons i think there will be leaves dropping onto the swimming pool, that would be desperate, we need a pool person! to clean our pool.

Every Romance Sim needs a poolboy!! XD
Field Researcher
#60 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 8:44 PM
I'd like to see:

If sims go outside when it's windy, they find it hard to walk against the wind,
Decorations (like shop signs) responding to wind, so they'd swing in the wind,
Some sims being afraid of lighting and thunder,
Colds easier to obtain during chilly times.
Page 3 of 3