Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 10:33 PM
Default Where are my Pictures? [question]
Hello.

I've noticed lately that the pictures I take in the sims game don't appear under the Storytelling Folder. It stopped suddenly. I can still see the pictures in Storytelling Mode in the game, but outside of the game they're not in any folder.

Help?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 10:43 PM
Do you go directly to the Storytelling folder? If so, go instead to the Neighborhood folder; choose the neighborhood you've been taking pictures in (N001=Pleasantview, N002=Strangetown, N003=Veronaville, any ones after that are a custom neighborhood); and then choose the Storytelling folder. Your pictures should be there.
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 10:57 PM
Thanks, I found them
Instructor
#4 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 11:02 PM
You're welcome, glad you found them!
Scholar
#5 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 4:49 PM
That's happened to me. Why do they stop appearing in the Sims2 - Storytelling folder?

I'm supporting the Optimist Camp for the Sims 4.

Site Helper
#6 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 12:23 AM
I assume it was done when they realized how difficult it could get trying to keep pictures from 3 different suburbs with the same name separate from each other.

But if you paint a picture with the portrait or landscape options, the latest one you paint is stored in the main storytelling folder labeled "Screenshot" and "Snapshot". You need to resize the width, though.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook