Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#76 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 9:44 PM
Here's one of the ugly twin babies the Ottomas have spawned,she looks like she's 90 years old:

And here's a weird scene of taking away Tommy by a social worker. There was no reason for taking him away...

Advertisement
Field Researcher
#77 Old 8th Nov 2008 at 7:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Amairani
And here's a weird scene of taking away Tommy by a social worker. There was no reason for taking him away...

Are you kidding? He's sitting in front of a car that's supposed to be picking one or both of his parents up for work. That's kinda suicidal. Makes perfect sense he gets taken away if his family life is that damaging.
Scholar
#78 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 6:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cappyboy
Are you kidding? He's sitting in front of a car that's supposed to be picking one or both of his parents up for work. That's kinda suicidal. Makes perfect sense he gets taken away if his family life is that damaging.

lol
yes, it might have been a reason for being taken away if it happened before the social worker came. I remembered later that they take away ALL the kids in the family even if only one child is neglected/fails at school/etc, which kinda makes sense but still sucks.
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 7:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by angel f
My sim brings the pregnant woman home from work every single freaking day. It's sad that a woman that heavily pregnant has to work every day...

i got so tired of seeing her pregnant that i moved her family into an apartment, then moved her in with one of my witch sims. I made her a good witch. She had twin girls, which surprised me. But they were insanely ugly...so when they grew up into adults, I had one of them marry one of my girl sims so that there was no chance of her passing on the ugly...the other twin is still in the sim bin...i haven't done anything with the rest of the ottomas family, speaking of ugly...
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 26th Nov 2008 at 6:30 AM
Amairani- If one child/toddler/baby is unhappy in any way, all the sims younger than teen are taken away.

So if the toddlers recognize Peter as their dad, the family isn't messed up? Because they are deep in two of my 'hoods, and I have no problem with them.
Scholar
#81 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 3:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mustang34
Amairani- If one child/toddler/baby is unhappy in any way, all the sims younger than teen are taken away.

Yes, that's right,just like in real life. I'd still prefer they leave a happy child with Platinum Aspiration meter at home instead of taking him along with hungry stinky toddlers.
Scholar
#82 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 10:25 AM
I don't like the Ottomas family...
I quite like Samantha and Tommy, but stuff the rest of 'em, I say. Maybe I should put them into a house and move everyone else out, and then just delete them, and Samantha can be a single mum like Brandi, and have several affairs with townies like Goopy...:P
#83 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 12:17 AM
I played them to age up David because he and one of my legacy family teens (Beatrice) had fallen in love. I don't think David turned out badly once he grew up. Dora and Sharla's cheeks are awful, though... The twins were just... difficult. They were always crying for attention and wouldn't let anybody sleep. Dora was amazing, though - she did most of the cooking, and was the best about taking care of the babies. She died the same day the twins aged up to children and David aged up to adult. I moved him out right away, and as soon as he met back up with Beatrice, they wanted to get married, so they did. Now they have a baby boy, and I'm hoping he turns out okay. He's been an easy baby so far, though that might be because his parents keep taking care of him autonomously.
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 11:27 PM
Stuck the Ottomans into a larger mobile home from TSR. Fiddled with elder Dora's Aspirations -- she wanted SIX grandchildren! Sent the kids all off to University as soon as I could. When two of them came back, they had enough starting money for the family to move out and afford a decent house.

Meanwhile, one of the Oldies has the "Raise 20 kittens or puppies" aspiration, and is selling cats and dogs like crazy. Samantha Ottoman stops by -- and is sold a cat! The cat lives just fine in the Ottoman house and is the least troublesome household member.

The kids *are* ugly! Samantha Ottoman has the most triangular face I've seen. I stuck some thick-framed glasses on her, along with matching lipstick. The guys are hopeless. At least Dora's adopted grandchildren don't have her ugly gene!

And no problems raising the family. Thankfully, none of 'em want kids!
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 8:09 PM
I moved them into a house and went into my "troubled youth home" lot and added David to that family via tombstone of L & D. When space opens up, I'll move Sharla over too. (I raise all of my pleasantview pre-made youth in the same house so they grow up knowing each other. )
Mad Poster
#86 Old 8th Mar 2009 at 8:33 PM
Oh wow!

I never played them they looked so fugly and unplasant to play with >_>
Test Subject
#87 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 5:35 PM
I killed them off after seeing that the twins dad was apparently Brandi Broke, and never played them again :p
Forum Resident
#88 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 11:56 PM
I played this family all the time, but I make Samantha run off with Priya Ramaswami evatually and have kids, sometimes Peter goes off with Sanjay after Sam breaks it off.
Those twins always turn out ugly and thier looks come mostly from the grandmother! Aleast one of them always has the same look as Dora does.
Seperately Samantha doesn't make bad children with others (With Priya it's not beautiful children but they aren't too ugly, infact in one NH one of the new Ramaswami-Ottomas kid got to be part of the Carter family legacy which is a big deal in that NH since the main legacies are the Carter, Benson and Celeriac.)

Edit: Out of maybe 10 Neighbourhoods (Not to mention ones that were deleted) with the Ottomas and every one of those twins are always Peter's children so I don't have that problem that some of you guys are talking about
Scholar
#89 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 6:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghanima Atreides
Is it true the father of the twins is a dog? That's what a couple of people have said, but I haven't played them yet and I'm curious :P

Oh that is so wrong on *so* many levels. Even *my* sims aren't that twisted.

Beware of Elves giving wedgies.
Page 4 of 4