Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 6:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Yukkuri Shiteite ne
Not really everything. They still go OMG when they see naked sims.

Not my Sims. At least, not all of them.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 7:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nalia
Not my Sims. At least, not all of them.
Only sometimes my sims go OMG! Also when you use ACR and use Auto-Woohoo, the sim is naked and sims who walk by stop and are scared. LOL
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 7:47 PM
^Or act all surprised when something breaks while tinkering

Think about it
My Journal/Legacy
Field Researcher
#29 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 8:06 PM
My two knowledge sims got in a hot-tub naked together even though they were 100 percent neat XD

"What could I do? What should I do? What could I... what should I... It's not like I'm crying or anything! I love you!" ~Love Is War
Inventor
#30 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 9:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StarlightBeauty
My two knowledge sims got in a hot-tub naked together even though they were 100 percent neat XD

It's the outgoing points that determine if a sim will get naked when they get in the hot tub.

kittens!
Scholar
Original Poster
#31 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 10:47 PM
Actually, it is not silly for a Knowledge Sim to want to be abducted by aliens, or rolling the want his/her friends and family members to be as well. They are so much into the science and paranormal activities their lives would be meaningless without these incidents.

Of course what was I thinking? :p
Field Researcher
#32 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 10:52 PM
They were neat and shy and still got into a hot-tub naked together. XD

"What could I do? What should I do? What could I... what should I... It's not like I'm crying or anything! I love you!" ~Love Is War
Top Secret Researcher
#33 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 11:15 PM
There is no way a Shy Sim to go into hot tub naked. ... What have you done to your game?
And Neatness does not matter at all. Don't mention it again. :p
Field Researcher
#34 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 11:41 PM
They were on a date and I never had that happen before XD

#35 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 2:06 AM
Sims can survive lightning strikes.Do what ever
Field Researcher
#36 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 2:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by StarlightBeauty
I had a really odd thought of 2 weird ugly townies sims in a hot tub together. Ew.

lol
Field Researcher
#37 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 5:29 AM
I wanted to correct one misconception in this thread. Death from lighting is a flat 1% chance. Motives are not checked so high motives won't protect you. Of course someone with very low hunger could die of starvation after a lightning strike bottoms out hunger, or a swimmer could drown if a lightning strike toasts energy or hunger but these aren't technically lightning deaths.

On my site I have dozens more Sims 2 mods. These mods come with no support so use them at your own risk.
Scholar
#38 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 6:54 AM
I had one sim that wanted to defeat the Grim Reaper and one of his fears was to fail against him...wouldn't he be dead before he would lose the points?

I had the lightning thing too, a member of the same family I believe too :P
Top Secret Researcher
#39 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 11:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ebec17
I had one sim that wanted to defeat the Grim Reaper and one of his fears was to fail against him...wouldn't he be dead before he would lose the points?

Not necessarily. If a family member, a loved one or a very close friend of the said Sim was about to die and your Sim was present he would "Plead for the loved one" to Grim Reaper and win. This counts as "defeat".
Field Researcher
#40 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 12:58 PM
Sims who have been abducted by aliens, when coming back, usually roll the want a member of their family or some of their friends to "Meet aliens".

Sim Schadenfreude? Heh.
Field Researcher
#41 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 3:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cyjon
I wanted to correct one misconception in this thread. Death from lighting is a flat 1% chance. Motives are not checked so high motives won't protect you. Of course someone with very low hunger could die of starvation after a lightning strike bottoms out hunger, or a swimmer could drown if a lightning strike toasts energy or hunger but these aren't technically lightning deaths.
The only way I ever had a lightning death was boolproping and use Rodneys death creator
Scholar
Original Poster
#42 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 6:36 PM
Thanks Cyjon- with odds like that though lightning is headed her way.
Page 2 of 2