Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#76 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 10:34 PM
The summer rains are quite annoying sometimes. For example, my sims water their farms moments before a stupid downpour comes and drowns the crops...
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#77 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 12:26 AM
Welcome to life on the farm!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Top Secret Researcher
#78 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 5:15 AM
Luckily I don't have to worry about that particular household struggling for food if the crops don't come in! That would have been very bad indeed, if it had happened in Year 1 of this BACC. (They don't have grocery delivery.)
Scholar
#79 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 10:35 AM
Okay, I'll post this here and maybe someone will have a useful piece of advice to give me.

I do find winter - I mean, Sim-winter - annoying, and for one reason only: Z-fighting of textures of snow and floor tiles *inside* a house on foundation.

Yes, somehow, the snow ends up inside the house, turns into that lowest level snow material and then Z-fights with the texture on the floor. I'm having this issue in some of Elsewhere's houses. Could this be due to the roofing issues with Seasons?

The best thing about a good thing is that it inspires a better thing. ♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#80 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 6:19 PM
Is this thread still going? I made it a year and a half ago. Funnily enough, I no longer find winter annoying. ^_^
Banned
#81 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 6:52 PM
I always loved winter it was my favorite season. But I did find rain annoying because sims wouldn't come out of it or use an umbrella, that is until I requested the hack to get rid of rain and it was granted here.
Site Helper
#82 Old 7th Dec 2012 at 12:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simsica
I do find winter - I mean, Sim-winter - annoying, and for one reason only: Z-fighting of textures of snow and floor tiles *inside* a house on foundation.

Yes, somehow, the snow ends up inside the house, turns into that lowest level snow material and then Z-fights with the texture on the floor. I'm having this issue in some of Elsewhere's houses. Could this be due to the roofing issues with Seasons?
Yes. Weather inside of a house is usually because of an incomplete roof, or a wall which is the "wrong" height (ie, anything other than 16 clicks).
Page 4 of 4