Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Stupid people are stupid
#151 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 1:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lazzybum
the fishies showed before i installed season o_o.

Ive been usuing that cheat but it only effects the fishes in the ponds and the snow xray thingy

Seasons got new and higher system specs. You graphicscard was good enough to support the shaders before seasons, now it's not good enough. I suspect you have a low end graphicscard, that's the problem.
Quote: Originally posted by ameeeee
This happens to me sooo much now,,,, does anyone know solutions

http://forums.sims2community.com/showthread.php?t=36007
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#152 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 2:38 PM
Default Not Sure about this one....
I did a Complete C drive format 3 days ago, reloaded the Sims2/EP's/Paks/Patches and everything was going well, no Hacks, the only file in my Downloads folder is the CCP - (Recolor Options Tool.).

Today, I had some bizarre numbers in the upper right-hand corner of my Screen showing up.
The only prog that I updated lately is my T.V./Cable Card Driver, I'm not sure if it's some to do with that, or not?

I will be back and post a few Screenshots.....
Alchemist
#153 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 2:50 PM
I think you might've had the Testingcheats on. You get a number like that when you switch between lots and the game saves.

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Lab Assistant
#154 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 3:00 PM
Problem Found.....
Answered my own question, it was the ATI Tray Tools running in the taskbar....eeerrrggg!
(I need to tweak the settings some more.)

If you have strange Screen probs., check your Taskbar to close any progs. in background.

Or Tweak them to Run with the Sims2 app. (I am batting a new stupidity record.).
Test Subject
#155 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 9:51 PM
I can't use the option "Plan Outfit...Outerwear" on even the Maxis Country Dresser. I don't know if this is a glitch or a conflicting hack, but it isn't working.
Lab Assistant
#156 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 10:53 PM
ok so far, the pets sinking into the ground/floor is so annoying. I think that by putting them up for adoption and the adopting them again fixes it. Haven't tested too much but will later again. Another thing, umm what happened to all the shops? there is nothing on the shelves in any of the stores from ofb? is this new or what? I know my graphics card is a definet issue because it is only a geforces 5200 so I am updating that hopefully tonight but other than the graphics issues it runs fine. Honestly I think this is one of the best eps they have put out. no where near as many glitches. now I can't wait for my hacks to be updated so i can have them back. I really need one so I don't have to go downtown to buy all those really expensive clothes. :-)

Oh yea, and is there a reason we can't delete objects from ingame? I really need to get rid of some custom content since i have over 15000 custom things.

Love yourself for who you are
Test Subject
#157 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 11:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nikisazombie
So far I have'nt. The one thing is that sometimes it lags for a few seconds, and it takes longer to save. Or at least it does on my computer. But so far, I have'nt noticed any glitches.

If you have more expansion packs on after a while it slows down. It takes around 10 minutes for the loading screen with the annoying Pets music. :handbag: But having around 10,000 custom content items might also be a bad thing. xD
Alchemist
#158 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 4:56 AM
I can't tell if this is a glitch or not but has anyone noticed that if a Sim gets sick, they stay sick a lot longer? it's really annoying me.
Lab Assistant
#159 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 5:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coltraz
I can't tell if this is a glitch or not but has anyone noticed that if a Sim gets sick, they stay sick a lot longer? it's really annoying me.

not that but I did have my sim get sick and get better without it ever saying she was sick. it just popped up that she was healthy again. lol

Lab Assistant
#160 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 6:17 AM
I get some unpredictable crashes, but otherwise I have been all right with mine (not too many glitches).
Forum Resident
#161 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 6:39 AM
my rounded pool edges turn pale blue and don't look like pools when they are in shadows.... when i turn off the shadows it goes away... dunno if its a glitch...

~*I'm a she*~
The Booty calls to you, you cannot resist it
I use Target and Kodak Gallery for my pictures, you should too... :D
My MTS2|Livejournal|Yearbook|Facebook
Lab Assistant
#162 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 1:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by angel f

http://forums.sims2community.com/showthread.php?t=36007

I didn't find anything there about the pets sinking into the ground at any of those links. Any other info? Just curious cause it is really annoying. I understand if it is just a glitch in the game but I know for a fact it is not a hack. I don't have any except the no censor in. It did this before I even put that one in. Never had the problem with Sims Pets like others said so I guess it could be my graphics card but I don't think so.

#163 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 1:43 PM
So I'm laying on my bed, minding my own business, and the baby crawls into the room and.......
Stupid people are stupid
#164 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 2:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by laninseannsmomi
I didn't find anything there about the pets sinking into the ground at any of those links. Any other info? Just curious cause it is really annoying. I understand if it is just a glitch in the game but I know for a fact it is not a hack. I don't have any except the no censor in. It did this before I even put that one in. Never had the problem with Sims Pets like others said so I guess it could be my graphics card but I don't think so.

Maybe i linked you to this thread because i suspect your problems are because you didn't take out (all) your hacks?!
Try that (as told on those threads).
Lab Assistant
#165 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 12:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by angel f
Maybe i linked you to this thread because i suspect your problems are because you didn't take out (all) your hacks?!
Try that (as told on those threads).

nope, I tried today with nothing in my game and the dog on one lot and a cat on another lot sank in. Must just be an actual game glitch.

world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#166 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 6:32 AM
Okay guys - while we may have identified some actual glitches here, tech help is best found on MTS2, where we can keep track of, debug, and possibly resolve some issues for you.

http://www.modthesims2.com/help.php

:locked

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: Tech help belongs on MTS2.
Page 7 of 7