Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 10:14 AM
Default Is there a way to sell Fruit/Juice/Raw fish? >_<
I can only sell cooked fish meals.......and I DON'T want to place about 40 tomatoes and about 20 bass on the ground >_<..They don't go on tables IIRC
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 10:41 AM
can't you place them on the OFB shelves?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 12:03 PM
Yes you can sell fruit and fish by placing them on shelves, but I am pretty sure you can not sell juice.
#4 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 12:17 PM
I have been placing them on the wide cafeteria tables using the mats that are available on MTS2 for placing objects on other surfaces, it would be nice if we could stock the produce in a more appealing manner, for sure.

I was hoping someone would decide to hack the lemonade stand or bar's to be able to sell the juices as they are great for various skills and other bonuses.
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Mar 2007 at 3:31 AM
I placed fresh fish in the refridgerator cases that came with OFB. I didn't sell them, but I didn't want the cases empty either. I just took them out of my invintory and placed them in like I would a pie or cake. I'm thinking you should be able to put the other produce in those cases, keeps them fresh too.

went back, had to take a pic, I love how the fish lay.

[IMG][/IMG] :frog:
Theorist
#6 Old 15th Mar 2007 at 3:40 AM
Yes, fish and produce can both go in the refridgerator cases just fine and they stay fresh. That's what I'm doing with the fish/produce store I have.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 6:35 PM
You can also place both fish and fruit on the countertop trays from OFB.

Some of those fish look impressive taking up a whole countertop.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 9:03 PM
If you don't have OFB, you can also delete a fish or fruit from your inventory. You'll earn its value in cash
#9 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 3:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by The_French_Sim
If you don't have OFB, you can also delete a fish or fruit from your inventory. You'll earn its value in cash

I do have OFB, but sometimes it would be nice for fortune sims to earn money without having a business. So my question is, does deleting the stuff from the inventory fulfill the earn money want?