Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 9:41 PM
Default A couple questions about Seasons...
Hello. I was going to purchase Seaons soon, and I just had a couple of questions...

I don't have any expansions, so I was wondering: If I install Seasons, will I have a hard time installing older expansions, like in Sims 1?

And secondly (sorry if this sounds a little stupid :mute: ), I heard that Maxis might have carried some of the older expansion qualities to the newer expansions (like beign able to see your neighbors (nightlife) or being able to lock doors (pets). Does anyone have an answer? If not, that's fine.

Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 2:42 AM
You shouldn't have any problems installing older expansions. I installed base game, then pets, then seasons, then Uni, then nightlife, then ofb, then bv. With all except BV i had to do manual installation which is basically when you copy and paste info from the cds and run installation from your computer rather than disks.

And yes they did carry some stuff over, for example having vampirism as a turn on/off even though I didn't have nightlife installed so obviously my sims would not have met a vampire. Also in CAS I have greyed out options to create a pet though Pets is no longer on my game.
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 9:03 PM
Thanks Chihosan