Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Advertisement
#2 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 2:41 PM
I didn't even get my code from EB.
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 2:41 PM
Aww no.....Have you got your game yet? What gift are you getting?
Instructor
#4 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 4:25 PM
I'm getting my game from target this afternoon. Target offers that fancy trellis as a gift for buying at their store. :lovestruc So, yes. I'm getting the trellis. :D
#5 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 4:40 PM
I'm supposed to get the raincoat. My game will be here today.
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 4:58 PM
Default Pm
SHortyboo- check your PM's
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 5:00 PM
I'm getting my game delivered on friday. I think i'm getting a swingset? Or something.
#8 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 5:05 PM
If you ordered from Best Buy you'll get the swingset.
#9 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 5:11 PM
I ordered through gamestop so I'll get the raincoat
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 5:15 PM
I ordered through play.com, and the game's in the post right now. I'm getting the raincoat, but I think I'd prefer the swingset. Oh well, Play.com is the cheapest around here and always deliver the game before it's officially released for me.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Field Researcher
#11 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 11:31 PM
I just downloaded mine (raincoat) and it told me I could use my code up to three times (which means I could get TWO more things! How exciting...)

*edit*
waaaa... I downloaded the raincoat while bodyshop was open (it won't install if bodyshop is open) and now it's gone...

*edit again*
swingset download seems to be broken... it downloads a corrupted raincoat for me.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 11:42 PM
Well, I ordered from Best Buy to get the swingset...and today the website says my order is processing. I think it'll be a few days...
#13 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 11:44 PM
I bought mine at Best Buy and have my code for the swingset. I'll tell you how that goes after I install everything.

Pardon me while I have a strange interlude.
Test Subject
#14 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 3:59 AM
I am having the same problem. None of the bonus items have shown up in game. Thought I just couldn't find them, so I moved all of my other stuff out and just left the bonus items in my downloads folder, but no luck.
#15 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 4:14 AM
my hubby picked up my game and forgot to grab the code from them for me : /

I called them and they said to bad.

Oh well
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 5:49 AM
I'm getting the bathing suit
#17 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 5:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Levenah08
my hubby picked up my game and forgot to grab the code from them for me : /

I called them and they said to bad.

Oh well

Ditto here too *cries*
Field Researcher
#18 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 6:18 AM
I am buying it from Best Buy, only because there is only one other swing set in the game and it will be nice to have another one.
Original Poster
#19 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 8:51 AM
People on the bbs are giving out the codes again.and supposedly, the same code works for everything!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 8:56 AM
I just downloaded all 4 items with the same code I got in my email today
Field Researcher
#21 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 9:02 AM
Gosh I want that swingset! I hate the one that comes with the game, I can just hope that my boyfriends get a code from his preorder at EB Games today for that one *sigh*

For new or updated skins, please visit my website: Pink Rabbit
Original Poster
#22 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 9:18 AM
so it does work then? ^-^

also on the bbs,everyone says the codes are the same,and only a few variations of the codes are out
Test Subject
#23 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 11:56 AM
I can confirm that the same code works for all the downloads..at least the one I got from pre-ordering from EA does.

Thank God..the trellis and swing are so much better than the stupid bathing suit! I just didn't want to buy the EP at Best Buy or Target
Test Subject
#24 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 12:51 PM
Just though i should point out,im sure even if you cant get the bonus items,the wonderful modders and creators out there will be able to unlock them anyway.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 1:34 PM
My EA code worked for all of them, too! :D
Page 1 of 4