Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 11:11 AM
Default Can I get this for seasons?
The "click up" feature on AL....where you can raise/lower the height of objects..blah blah...an i get that in Seasons, as my computer can barely handle BV, let alone AL.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 3:02 PM
Basicly, this is a stupid question ( no offense), if you want to find out. Might aswell test yourself. I don't have seasons or BV but hell yeah, test it.

"If you want to be a hero, you must have dreams... and honor. Embrace your dreams. " - Angeal
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 3:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by darkwarrior5558
Basicly, this is a stupid question ( no offense), if you want to find out. Might aswell test yourself. I don't have seasons or BV but hell yeah, test it.

I already have...hence the question...-_-
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 3:26 PM
Hm... then suspecting you never mentioned it, this is just 3 words.....
You need AL

"If you want to be a hero, you must have dreams... and honor. Embrace your dreams. " - Angeal
Field Researcher
#5 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 9:51 PM
if it's for a bed, there's an item that looks like a cd that'll let you adjust the height of a bunkbed, i followed a link to a place that had it, (i dont speak interwebs well at all).

i was looking for bunkbeds, finally found a set that didnt say something about missing files, they were GREAT, but i had to go somewhere else to get the mesh or something, so i went there to get it, and saw this bed height adjuster that was compatible and would adjust the height of these beds.

i havent tried it for anything else, but it might work. i think the beds require freetime, some of the posts say it does, some say it doesnt, i have freetime, but not AL right now, and it works. but the height adjuster thingy specifically says "if you dont have apartment life" i just dont know if it works on anything but the beds.

i hope any of that helped anyone.