Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#626 Old 28th Apr 2019 at 2:28 AM Last edited by shawnaleighx : 28th Apr 2019 at 2:29 AM. Reason: accidentally posted
Rosie (nee Elswood) and Kai Chevalier and their daughter Willow

Both sims are 2nd generation simmies. I can't wait to see what their children turn out like.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#627 Old 12th May 2019 at 10:40 AM
Family Baun.
Father - Rudolf
Mother - Vlada
Eldest daughter - Lilia (Lily). She is on the left, with dark hair.
Next - Twins - Yasenecz (Fraxinella) and Medunicza (Lungwort). They sit near father.
Youngest daughter - Kataleya (Cattleya). She sits back.
Vlada is pregnant :lovestruc
Mad Poster
#628 Old 21st May 2019 at 9:53 PM
PT, Jenny, their children - Johnny, Jill and Jack.
Johnny's two children Tristen (sat on left) and Taylor (sat on right) - with Ophelia Smith
Jill's three children - twins Gemini (ginger hair, left) and Capricorn (blonde hair, far right) and Polly (child, black hair) - Twin's father is Buck Grunt, Polly's father is Francis J. Worthington III
and Jack's three children - Parker (child, blonde hair) and twins Halley (toddler, pink shirt) and Oliver (toddler, blue shirt) - Mother to the children is Brittany Smith (nee Parker)

Then... I don't even know how to describe all these Sims.
So.... stood up we have: Burnell Terrano, Curious Subject, Tycho Curious (sunglasses), Vidcund Curious, Taylor, Nebula Curious, Johnny, Freud holding son Frankie, PT & Jenny (kinda hidden behind Freud), Jill, Pascal (kinda hidden behind Jill), Violet Subject, Lazlo, Abacus holding daughter Pandora, Chloe, Lola, Tristen, Curie Terrano.
on the left: Capricorn, Gemini, Neptune and Polly.
On the stairs: Fetusoid holding Vaughn Picaso-Curious, Vernon Picaso-Curious, Tiegan Terrano, Einstein Terrano, Glabe Curious Jr. (young adult), Parker, Jack holding twins Halley & Oliver and Vulcan & Viktor Picaso-Curious.
On the right: Vanessa Fastolfe & Vincent Bachelor

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Top Secret Researcher
#629 Old 3rd Jun 2019 at 3:21 PM

Just a regular mom teaching her regular daughter to talk.

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Ephemera MoreColorful - SimpleSkin Recolors
Lab Assistant
#630 Old 9th Jul 2019 at 4:52 AM
Baloo's family

Clays's family (not all, girls in this family 7 :3 )(and miss Baloo as guest(red-haired woman))
Top Secret Researcher
#631 Old 14th Jul 2019 at 9:23 PM

My 2 start sims for the ISBI challenge (or my version of it). It's the first time I make a Finnish family, weirdly enough, even though I have Finnish roots. Their names are Alku and Aikaisin, the Finnish words for "start" and "begin". And their last name is Vihainen = "crazy". I'm sure you can't actually be named that, haha.
I think Aikaisin's face is very Finnish. It's kind of round and thick. She kind of reminds me of my cousin Sari. Alku's face I just took from an Elf from my fantasy hood. I made the ears human, ofc.

They got 3 kids: Pirkku (someone from my theater group), Tapio (my granduncle on my mother's side) and Kaarina (my grandmother on my father's side).
Nevermind Kaarina's hair! Toddlers shouldn't be able to have those hairs imo... I haven't gotten around to take better pictures now that Pirkku is a teen (she's so beautiful, like you would expect with an Elf father, lol), and Kaarina is a child.

Unfortunately they can not afford a sauna yet! I have some very dissatisfied Finns atm!

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Ephemera MoreColorful - SimpleSkin Recolors
Forum Resident
#632 Old 18th Aug 2019 at 1:47 AM
The Andrews celebrated a couple of birthdays this round!

Mad Poster
#633 Old 24th Aug 2019 at 12:47 PM
The Smith family
Brittany and Jack with their 6 children. Brittany is holding Alec and Halley, Parker their eldest daughter is sat in the middle holding Aled and Jack is holding Oliver and Alex.
Halley and Oliver are twins, Alec, Aled and Alex are triplets. They're a very busy household...

Jack's brother Johnny, his wife Ophelia, their son Tristan (young adult) and daughter Taylor

Should've taken a picture of Jill and her 3 daughters...

Forum Resident
#634 Old 12th Sep 2019 at 8:50 PM
Some random shots of the Redwood family. They are the local miners.

aka fir3princ3ss
My Youtube Channel
Currently playing:
-Medieval Charter Challenge on The Sims 2
-Ye Olde Royal Kingdom Challenge on The Sims 3
Lab Assistant
#635 Old 17th Jan 2020 at 11:38 PM
The Aspirs

Manuel & Paulina, with Kaska and Raul.

Call me Hannah
Field Researcher
#636 Old 6th Feb 2020 at 6:15 PM
Bianca Monty had rolled wants to "talk" and "play" with a family member, so she invited Patrizio over to her new house. Mercutio just hapenned to walk by and the 3 of them spent some family time playing video games!
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#637 Old 19th Feb 2020 at 7:21 PM Last edited by Mischief Managed : 22nd Feb 2020 at 9:13 PM.
Remus and Sirius with their daughter Hermione
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#638 Old 25th Mar 2020 at 11:53 PM
#639 Old 4th Apr 2020 at 4:17 AM
Hi! Where can I find Madison's hair? I love it!
Quote: Originally posted by Gcgb53191

While taking photos of the Landgraab family I thought I could take one with Malcolm V and his grandchildren! (there is another one on the way!)

Left to right: Madison Landgraab (Malcolm VI's daughter) Ian Harris (Nora's son) Thomas Landgraab (Mason's son) and Jamie Harris (Nora's son) Madison is the one expecting another little brother/sister. Jamie and Ian's father is half alien if you couldnt tell hehe.
#640 Old 4th Apr 2020 at 4:18 AM
Where can I find Willow's hair? It's adorable!
Quote: Originally posted by shawnaleighx
Rosie (nee Elswood) and Kai Chevalier and their daughter Willow

Both sims are 2nd generation simmies. I can't wait to see what their children turn out like.
Field Researcher
#641 Old 13th Apr 2020 at 10:57 PM
I kinda finally learned to "recolor" to make family pictures. I chose Beau Broke as my first model of sorts
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#642 Old 15th Apr 2020 at 12:10 AM
The McGraws were all sick and had to spend the day in bed <3

aka fir3princ3ss
My Youtube Channel
Currently playing:
-Medieval Charter Challenge on The Sims 2
-Ye Olde Royal Kingdom Challenge on The Sims 3
Lab Assistant
#643 Old 20th Apr 2020 at 2:14 PM
Some family portraits from Meadow Creek:

The Harris family. Joey & Stephanie with their kids (l-r): Micah, Laura, Rusty, & Allison.

The Mosby family. John & Pauline with their kids (l-r): Mark, Alec, & James.

The Stahrr family. Sirius & Stella with their kids: Rigel (child), Apollo (toddler boy), Elara (pink onesie), & Libra (standing on bed), & Sirius' alien daughter Comet.

The Klein family. Marvin & Daiki with their son, Calvin.

Call me Hannah
Mad Poster
#644 Old 22nd Apr 2020 at 2:38 PM
@HH22 - your pictures are beautiful! Do you know where you got your poseboxes from? Particularly the infant ones. Thank you :lovestruc

Kevin Beare just became an elder and posed with his daughters!
Oldest is Ellie, who has just graduated University and adopted twin newborns. He had Ellie with Heather Huffington in University. She raised Ellie up until she met her husband just before Ellie's 5th birthday, then she lived with Kevin and his wife Monica, and then his other 3 daughters were born - Tracey (teen), Jolene (short hair) and Ramona (long hair) Bratford-Beare

Tybalt Capp and Lilith Pleasant's children, just before their eldest left for uni.
Lucius is the oldest, followed by twins Cleopatra (red head) and Audrey (blonde hair)

Matthew Hart and his youngest son, John-Gabriel Hart.
He has 10 children with Sarah Love, and about 5 grandchildren so far, with 2 more on the way.

Sanjay Ramaswarmi, holding his granddaughter Anam Ramaswarmi. His son (Anam's father), Abdul is in the background

Mad Poster
#645 Old 13th May 2020 at 2:47 PM
The Pleasants

With all their children, grandchild and great-grandchildren!
Lilith & Tybalt Capp, with their children - Lucius (YA, far left), Audrey (teen, school uniform) and Cleopatra (middle, red hair & face makeup)
Angela & William Williamson with Angela's children - Brea*, Autumn (teen, pink tshirt) and their son together Herbert (child)
Geoff Pleasant (adult male, red hair) & Fiancee Tiffany Langerak (stood next to him)
and their youngest Coraline (pink flowery top) stood with her husband Llion.
Then their granddaughter Brea (blue dress) holding her daughter Matilda, with her husband Todd Traveller (next to her) holding their daughter Phaedra. Her son with Rick Contrary, Wyatt Pleasant is stood next to them on the far right.

Also a cute picture of Riley Gieke and her sons Dennis & Drew

Mad Poster
#646 Old 29th May 2020 at 10:33 PM
I've been experimenting with a new thing where every time a household's family portrait changes, I save a copy of it, so that I get kind of a visual "story" of the family tagged with rotation numbers. Often it works quite well:

https://imgur.com/a/LpvVpWU
https://imgur.com/a/ha3tifC
https://imgur.com/a/aw0sgZ5
https://imgur.com/a/p1yUt2K
https://imgur.com/a/CRZi7c2
https://imgur.com/a/qgiw64h
https://imgur.com/a/e4A4Bdm (albeit some weird poses)
https://imgur.com/a/sqhKewa

Sometimes it doesn't:
https://imgur.com/a/HmnFXs4
The child in the second picture is supposed to be in all the pictures, but she isn't there, because I guess there are too many dogs or something. Similarly, the toddler grew up in the last picture, but doesn't appear in it.

Has anyone done this over a longer term?
Test Subject
#647 Old 30th May 2020 at 10:52 PM
Default Jasper and Miley Winchester
Jasper(2nd Gen) and Miley(3rd gen) Winchester.

Their children baby Heidi, Madison, Noah and Harriet. She's also expecting their 5th, complete accident. They are part of my live of the land challenge.
Field Researcher
#648 Old 9th Jun 2020 at 11:55 AM
Abraham Brooke eats dinner with his daughters, Melissa (red tunk top) and Danielle. Of cource, they talk about woohoo, what's a more appropriate discussion topic during dinner than that?
Melissa, though, who has 0 outgoing points, seems a little disgusted!
Mama-Macey was heavily pregnant and exhausted so she skipped the family dinner.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#649 Old 9th Jun 2020 at 12:14 PM
Eli Jankowsky was earning money from the charisma podium while Ami was taking a shower in the morning.
Lab Assistant
#650 Old 9th Jun 2020 at 4:35 PM
In chronological order:

Bryce Steel (34), Jade (30) four months pregnant with a second son, and Dax (4) .
Taken 10 game years ago in 2026.

One year ago the ever-growing Zarubin family took a family photo in their new home.
Philip (31) wrangling 9 month old Payton, Daphne (28) and her 5 month baby bump, Emerson (3) with his best bud and half-brother Oliver Lajoie (11).

And just one game day ago the Steel/Gable family had a reunion! (fun fact it's been weeks since and I still haven't played the last day with them to finish up the round lmao)
Actual fun fact is I adjusted their heights for the picture to add some dynamic and I kind of love it.
LtR: Dax Steel (13) Jade Steel (39) with Canon (8) Then we have Harley Steel (26) who is the son of Jonah Steel (45) born in a previous relationship. Kathleen Steel (51) is beside her husband followed by the twins Iris and Jude (12). Next we have the exciting new editions of Cole Gable (26) who took on the name of his wife Lorelei (24) to honor her deceased father's memory, her mother being Kathleen. They have little 6 month old Sofia, and unbeknownst to anyone in this photo will be expecting another addition thanks to a rendezvous that took place while the picture was being set up lol. The eccentric barefoot ginger in the foreground is Dante Steel (11) youngest child of Jonah and Kathleen. Bryce Steel died of an illness 6 years ago and he was brother to Jonah.
Page 26 of 28