Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 2:39 PM
Default JW's stupid art
So eh.. thought I'd make an art thread, because.. art. And stuff.
here's some of my drawings. There's.. quite a few, sorry about that. And sorry for the size, I'll resize them if it's annoying.

I've more or less been to an abandoned house that looked exactly like this, save for the blood ofc.

“I MAY BE A HOGWARTS STUDENT" Hargirid paused angrily. "BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!”
Falco - The original Prombat
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 3:00 PM
Wow, you're good at art. Normally my art is just a poor attempt at manga, but yours is good. Well done.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 6:36 PM
Thank you ;w; I'd love to see some of your art as well!

Here's something relevant

“I MAY BE A HOGWARTS STUDENT" Hargirid paused angrily. "BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!”
Scholar
#4 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 6:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TotallyJW
Thank you ;w; I'd love to see some of your art as well!

Here's something relevant

First of all, that Amber (right?) Is certainly, um.. beautiful. Second, are you sure you want to see my art? I only willingly give nightmares to my little cousins..
Forum Resident
#5 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 6:52 PM
TotallyJW these pictures are beautiful! love that creepy house pic. the artwork reminds me of an awesomly popular computer game series in shmovesia. (published by Daedalic Entertainment)
very awesome style. do what you want in your live but never give up painting!

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 4:58 AM
Thanks guys ;w;