Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 11:29 PM
Default Issue with MiniTutorial - Enabling Patterns Tutorial
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=394144
Stuck at Step 4.No matter which object I pick I dont see "TypeCodes" anywhere. :/
Advertisement
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#2 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 11:44 PM
That tutorial is for a much older version of S3PE. Please post in the tutorial thread so Cmo sees it.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 11:50 PM
Thanks. Which tutorial thread there are like 4 different tutorial areas
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#4 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 11:52 PM
The one you linked to in your post. That is the one you are having a problem with is it not? You should be able to just post a reply at the end of the thread.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 11:54 PM
Oh I thought you meant make this thread there.
Alchemist
#6 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 11:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by King1gangsta
Thanks. Which tutorial thread there are like 4 different tutorial areas
You're prolly better off just using the new tool Inge made to do this. It will also allow you to change the default patterns very easily. To enable a pattern all you have to do is put a check in the box in the Patterns Preview section. That tool is at Simlogical here:

http://dino.drealm.info/den/denforu...php?topic=625.0

If you'd still rather use S3PE for this open your object, go to the OBJD section, click the Grid button, click Materials, click the little box with three dots all the way at the right, go to Material Block, Complate Overrides, and then scroll through the list until you come to the entry that you want to change.