Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dress Towel after the Bath/Shower (AL updated/BOTH SEXES Added)

by Ailias Posted 14th Jan 2008 at 3:53 PM - Updated 1st Mar 2009 at 7:10 PM by Ailias : AL update

129 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 122 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 6
Test Subject
#101 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 3:09 AM
The AL version for both sexes is missing. Do any of you 7000 downloaders have it available for upload? I think Delphi has instructions on how to do it. Then alias doesn't have to remake the whole mod

Thanks
Top Secret Researcher
#102 Old 4th Jul 2010 at 6:59 AM Last edited by fway : 4th Jul 2010 at 8:26 AM. Reason: Clarification changed "incompatible" to "NOT compatible"
Okay, after much comparing between the original/AL "women" mod the original "all" towel, updating the "all" version for AL was fairly easy. I wish I had really sat down and compared all the versions before.

NOTE: It is NOT compatible with MogHughson's "Dress Me Correctly Mod." Choose which one you want to have. Also, I will not give support for this mod, I simply updated it so that it would work on apartments for both genders. Remember to use only ONE version of Ailias' mod. If you're going to use this one, take out one of the other that you have.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  ailias_alldresstowelafterbath_AL.zip (518 Bytes, 1379 downloads)

Sockpuppet
#103 Old 4th Jul 2010 at 8:29 PM
Thanks for your help !
Test Subject
#104 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 11:36 AM
fway Thanks man. The file in the original download page was missing.
Test Subject
#105 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 9:05 AM
Thanks a lot fway! I got the AL version for both sexes at last.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#106 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 3:12 PM
fway, your zip is called "ailias_alldresstowelafterbath_AL.zip" but the contents are "ailias_dresstowel_all_residentialonly.package", which already exists on the thread. So looks like you zipped up the wrong one.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Top Secret Researcher
#107 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 6:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
fway, your zip is called "ailias_alldresstowelafterbath_AL.zip" but the contents are "ailias_dresstowel_all_residentialonly.package", which already exists on the thread. So looks like you zipped up the wrong one.

Ahh, I forgot to change the file name. A quick look at the package shows the function "Is Apartment?" within the get dressed BHAV. This may be a good thing so it would override the original file, but if you need AL added to the file name I suppose I could add it.

Test Subject
#108 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 1:41 PM
Great idea thanks to you!
Sockpuppet
#109 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 5:48 PM
yes too !

Get the file that fway posted above !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#110 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 4:57 PM Last edited by DGV441982 : 16th Dec 2010 at 6:55 PM.
This is great, I been waiting so long for someone to update and I downloaded this finally and it's great. The only thing is if you have University it won't work in Greek Houses or Dorms(sometimes). Greek and Dorm house residents will just appear back into everyday clothing. they don't bother doing the spin. Other than that it works in Apartments, college residents, regular homes.
Test Subject
#111 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 8:16 PM
I need help!!!(Sorta newb when it comes to hacks)My sims would always change into underwear after showering and it got annoying so I deleted the file but my sims still change into undies.What to do???
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#112 Old 14th Mar 2011 at 6:20 AM
did you download the one from above??
Lab Assistant
#113 Old 20th Apr 2011 at 12:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DGV441982
This is great, I been waiting so long for someone to update and I downloaded this finally and it's great. The only thing is if you have University it won't work in Greek Houses or Dorms(sometimes). Greek and Dorm house residents will just appear back into everyday clothing. they don't bother doing the spin. Other than that it works in Apartments, college residents, regular homes.

This is actually a very good thing, 'cause if it did work, your dormies would be in towels all the time! They don't autonomously change clothes unless it's into outerwear when it's cold outside.

i've massacred my manicure, (am i poisoned flesh?)
and made a mess, (a sweet caress)
of morning light to midnight.
Theorist
#114 Old 5th Jul 2011 at 1:00 PM
Does the 'ailias_dresstowel_all_residentialonly.zip' require Apartment Life? And yes, do we need to have Bon Voyage, since towels came with it (sauna, massage... correct me if I'm wrong)?
Sockpuppet
#115 Old 5th Jul 2011 at 6:42 PM
Bon Voyage is required because it give the towel .

For Apartment Life, the file is 'ailias_alldresstowelafterbath_AL.zip' (look at the post #103)

'ailias_dresstowel_all_residentialonly.zip' doesn't work with AL.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#116 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 10:51 AM
Oh OK. Thanks.
Test Subject
#117 Old 8th Aug 2011 at 1:24 PM
I'm getting an error message (404 not found) whenever I try to download the AL both male and female version.
Sockpuppet
#118 Old 9th Aug 2011 at 5:13 PM
Test Subject
#119 Old 9th Aug 2011 at 6:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kabuto
Get the file from the post #103

http://www.modthesims.info/showpost...2&postcount=103

Thank you! Problem solved!!
Test Subject
#120 Old 26th Aug 2011 at 6:47 AM
My pregant sims stomach goes away after shower O.o
Sockpuppet
#121 Old 26th Aug 2011 at 6:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jessemar69
My pregant sims stomach goes away after shower O.o

LOL, then there is no pregnant towel morph
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#122 Old 3rd Sep 2011 at 3:17 PM
Mine Never works. It turns to the naked specks! Plz Help!
Test Subject
#123 Old 8th Sep 2011 at 2:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kabuto
LOL, then there is no pregnant towel morph

I know lol im just saying feedback about it
Test Subject
#124 Old 29th Sep 2011 at 5:33 AM
The last download link isn't working. I'm getting a 404 error?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#125 Old 28th May 2013 at 1:58 AM
Love this mod! Adds a little realism to the game.
Page 5 of 6