Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Welcome to Riverside

by The Riverside Group Posted 1st Mar 2014 at 12:51 PM

143 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 76 Feedback Posts, 66 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 6
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 20th Jun 2013 at 6:08 PM Last edited by The Riverside Group : 24th Jun 2013 at 11:41 PM.
Default Colonial Crest Commons
Colonial Crest Commons
This secluded lake is a great place to reel in the big one.

4x4
$34,818
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 20th Jun 2013 at 6:09 PM Last edited by The Riverside Group : 24th Jun 2013 at 11:41 PM.
Default Riverside Southern Lake
Riverside Southern Lake
A peaceful lake for a Sunday afternoon.

3x3
$19,376
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 8:21 PM Last edited by The Riverside Group : 24th Jun 2013 at 11:41 PM.
Default One Stop Shop
One Stop Shop
Whether you need groceries, clothing, magazines or games, this is your one stop in Riverside.

3x3
$130,074
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 31st Jul 2013 at 10:04 PM Last edited by The Riverside Group : 27th Feb 2014 at 2:53 AM.
Default For Sale:
Riverside has a number of empty houses for sale. As with the occupied houses, there are a wide variety of sizes and styles waiting for your sims. We can't show all of them here, so we'll just show you a small sample of the houses for sale.

Small
73 Main Street
2 Bedroom, 2 Bath
$17,703

Medium
50 Main Street
3 Bedroom, 2 Bath
$27,348

Large
72 Main Street
4 Bedrooms, 6 Bath
$39,351

Note that most houses are unfurnished and do not have fixtures like sinks, counters, and toilets. The best strategy is to visit the empty lot to see whether it meets your needs before moving in.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#30 Old 1st Mar 2014 at 1:10 PM
YAY! Wonderful - I discovered Thsms204's Riverside a few years ago from Mootildas journal, but after reading about this hood's flaws - which isn't Thsms204's fault, knowledge about the general borkness occuring when generating new hoods was still in its infancy - I never tried it out. So many thanks for this!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#31 Old 1st Mar 2014 at 3:07 PM
How exciting! I'm pleased to see Riverview available for upload and I look forward to trying it out :-) Thanks for sharing the fruits of all your hard work!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#32 Old 1st Mar 2014 at 3:20 PM
Good for you! I'm glad your hard work finally paid off.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#33 Old 1st Mar 2014 at 3:30 PM
Congratulations and thank you on finally uploading it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#34 Old 1st Mar 2014 at 6:02 PM
Great job!!!! Thanks
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator THANKS POST
#35 Old 1st Mar 2014 at 6:08 PM
Thank you!
It looks gorgeous!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#36 Old 1st Mar 2014 at 6:22 PM
Thanks for all your hard work on this! Ever since I first laid eyes on the mystery of Riverside and how it never came to be included, I knew someone was going to recreate it. Thanks for doing so!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 1st Mar 2014 at 9:56 PM
Thanks so much! I have been waiting for Riverside to show up for a while now.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#38 Old 1st Mar 2014 at 10:08 PM
I can't wait to play this re-creation of an unreleased EAxis neighborhood. Good work! This must've taken a hell of a lot of effort to create!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#39 Old 2nd Mar 2014 at 5:19 PM
Looks good
Instructor
THANKS POST
#40 Old 2nd Mar 2014 at 10:20 PM
Nice work! By any chance, will there be a sub-hood version forthcoming?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 3rd Mar 2014 at 6:37 AM
Thank you soooo very much,I installed it yesterday and I soo love it.Already breaking up a marriage and his girlfriend is already pregnant with the man's child lol...Thank you thank you thank you!!!!
Test Subject
#42 Old 3rd Mar 2014 at 6:39 AM
Thank you this is a great city for the game lots of premade families I love playing premade families I don't like making them lol only after playing them you getting girlfriends/wife's or best friends pregnant lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 3rd Mar 2014 at 7:36 AM
Great to see this neighborhood playable once again!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 3rd Mar 2014 at 4:01 PM
Thanks for posting this up, can't wait to try this in-game! :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 3rd Mar 2014 at 9:36 PM
Thank you so much for this!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#46 Old 4th Mar 2014 at 2:29 PM
This is fantastic work.
Mad Poster
#47 Old 4th Mar 2014 at 3:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by frogz2007
Why not make Sedona? By the way, this is awesome!

There is no info on Sedona other than: http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Unreleased_neighborhoods

Quote: Originally posted by Wiki
SedonaEdit

A neighborhood named Sedona is referenced in neighborhood manager, however the file is text-less and it was not featured in any previews for The Sims 2 so details are scarce. It is likely associated with the neighborhood template Sedona. In Lucky Palms, a world in The Sims 3, there is a street named Sedonalane. This could be a reference to the unreleased neighborhood, since both neighborhoods are in the desert.

It can also be speculated that these were the intended to be released neighborhoods, where as Riverside and Waterside would be Pleasantview and Veronaville, and Sedona would be Strangetown. A recreation of Sedona is being attempted by ParanormalJ. http://sims2sedona.webs.com/apps/blog/

Before you ask about Waterside, this Riverside hood is 2 unreleased hoods in one.
The Baxter's, Thompson's and Ross families are from Waterside and I have included them in this Riverside hood.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 4th Mar 2014 at 3:50 PM Last edited by Gypsy_Kate : 4th Mar 2014 at 4:07 PM.
I played the original Riverside created by Thsms204 for 2 or 3 years until I lost it in a computer failure. I always really liked the Riverview playable characters and I did try to play it again some time later but by that time was put off by the "Pleasantview" townies and what I then knew to be the general bugginess of the neighbourhood. I entertained thoughts of extracting the Sims and packaging the lots and making my own clean version but never got around to it. Now I find this. Deep Joy!

I'm very excited to find your version, although you do appear to have created a couple of extra families than the version by Thsms204 had, (and Dina?), and all the families appear to be already housed, whereas Thsms204's version had the Brooklyn and Russell family in the bin. (Oh the hilarity of moving them into a house only to find that they were just shells!)

I shall definitely be downloading this. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 4th Mar 2014 at 4:08 PM
Thx this is so awesome :D
Test Subject
#50 Old 4th Mar 2014 at 4:20 PM
One thing , why does all the adult males look the same or ? im worng ? im a bit confused
Page 2 of 6