Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Faster Songwriting

by telford Posted 12th Feb 2016 at 2:14 AM - Updated 26th Nov 2017 at 7:17 PM by telford

93 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts, 54 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 21st Feb 2016 at 9:33 AM
Hi,

Great mod, but I have a problem. My Sim wrote a song and he automatically stops after two hours, but the song isn't finished. And I cannot continue with the song. What is wrong?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 22nd Feb 2016 at 4:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Oakesian
Hi,

Great mod, but I have a problem. My Sim wrote a song and he automatically stops after two hours, but the song isn't finished. And I cannot continue with the song. What is wrong?

Hmm. I'll try to reproduce the error, can you tell me the instrument, skill level and type of song your sim was writing.

In the meantime does resetting the sim help? If you remove the mod are you able to resume song writing? Do you have any other mods that might affect instruments? If you start a new song does the same thing happen?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 7:55 AM
thank you so much!
Test Subject
#29 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 10:27 AM Last edited by mandragoran : 27th Feb 2016 at 10:40 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by telford
Hmm. I'll try to reproduce the error, can you tell me the instrument, skill level and type of song your sim was writing.

In the meantime does resetting the sim help? If you remove the mod are you able to resume song writing? Do you have any other mods that might affect instruments? If you start a new song does the same thing happen?

I've got the same problem but I doubt it's because of this mod. I tried to compose a song without the mod and my sim wouldn't finish. I did however manage to make it work. It seems to be a bug in the game (for me at least) since this happens even though I remove all mods. I took the violin out of his inventory and after that he finished the song. Go figure.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 2:22 PM
LOVE IT
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 12th Mar 2016 at 10:05 PM
Thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 16th Mar 2016 at 1:45 AM
thanksforthefastermod....gottago...racingintoasong....

cheers
Test Subject
#33 Old 13th Jun 2016 at 6:09 PM
does this work with new patch?
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#34 Old 15th Jun 2016 at 12:58 PM
Still working with 1.19 patch
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 17th Jun 2016 at 8:50 AM
Awesome. Thanks.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#36 Old 17th Jun 2016 at 11:14 AM
It still works with patch 1.19.31 (16.06.2016)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 19th Jun 2016 at 5:44 AM
great mod thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 26th Jul 2016 at 6:24 PM
THANKS
Test Subject
#39 Old 24th Aug 2016 at 5:13 AM
So happy this still works after the patch. This is one of my all time favorites mods, Thank You again!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 1:55 AM
awesome this make making money as a dj a lil easier.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 26th Oct 2016 at 11:12 PM
THANKKKKKK YOUUUUU yes it was very annoying writting songs for several
days
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#42 Old 30th Oct 2016 at 7:18 PM
Can you check if the mod is working with patch 1.24?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#43 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 5:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by catalina_45
Can you check if the mod is working with patch 1.24?

Did a quick test with guitar, looks like its still working
Forum Resident
#44 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 8:06 AM
Did a quick test with guitar, looks like its still working

Check the files inside mods... files have been changed by patch...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#45 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 6:21 PM
Mod works great in my game. Good job!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#46 Old 9th Nov 2016 at 8:13 AM Last edited by catalina_45 : 10th Nov 2016 at 5:18 PM.
Can you add a new version for new interactions introduced by City Live?
If you have not the new EP I can send you the Interaction resource files to be able to create the new mod.
Tell me if you are interested.

I create a new mod for CL for my personal use and it works.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#47 Old 17th Nov 2016 at 3:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by catalina_45
Can you add a new version for new interactions introduced by City Live?
If you have not the new EP I can send you the Interaction resource files to be able to create the new mod.
Tell me if you are interested.

I create a new mod for CL for my personal use and it works.

Sorry for the late reply, The mod is now updated to include the portable keyboard.
Test Subject
#48 Old 17th Nov 2016 at 6:33 PM
Default A dumb question ?
I am probably a little bit stupid now, but am I supposed to have all three files in my game ( have all game packs and expansion packs, and most of the stuff packs) or just one of them?
Forum Resident
#49 Old 17th Nov 2016 at 7:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sjoslor
I am probably a little bit stupid now, but am I supposed to have all three files in my game ( have all game packs and expansion packs, and most of the stuff packs) or just one of them?

You can have all 3 package if you have the coresponding GP, EP or SP from description of mod (English is not my native language).
Forum Resident
#50 Old 17th Nov 2016 at 8:06 PM
Sorry for the late reply, The mod is now updated to include the portable keyboard.

Check your PM. Make the same change that you made in all others files, in the files that I sended. The new interaction in CL is "write lyrics".
I made a new mods for my personal use (keeping your changes) and writing the lyrics take 1-2 hours.
Page 2 of 4