Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MoveObjects on Cheat

by TwistedMexi Posted 23rd Sep 2014 at 1:32 AM - Updated 16th Oct 2014 at 12:11 AM by TwistedMexi

321 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 150 Feedback Posts, 170 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 13
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 3:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
Code:
tm.nomailbox
Smashing mailbox...
Smashed!

Did I have to try this? Yes, yes I did. Now if only I could choose which mailbox I wanted.

working on it
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 3:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maddy69110
Disregaurd my post. I think Ive figured it out and now I know its not this mod after all. Im such an Idiot sometimes, when I tested I forgot to remove the package files. I use an overrides and package folder system, overrides for mods and package for everything else. Looks like its a bad package. I should have figured that out before posting. Sorry.

No worries, glad you got it sorted out
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 4:19 AM
So glad to have this mod!! One question though - This doesn't work for moving sims, right?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 4:22 AM
Thanks for making this! I didn't realize that they didn't have this cheat in the game until I tried to use this cheat in the game today!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 4:30 AM
Ah!! You give me the happies! Tysm~
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#31 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 4:31 AM
screaming. i am crying and screaming this is so beautiful and perfect and you are beautiful and perfect and my love for you burns like a supernova oh my god
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 4:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wrswrs2
So glad to have this mod!! One question though - This doesn't work for moving sims, right?

Not yet. Hopefully soon.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#33 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 4:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by farfalle
screaming. i am crying and screaming this is so beautiful and perfect and you are beautiful and perfect and my love for you burns like a supernova oh my god

Glad you like it
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#34 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 4:44 AM
Thank you so so so much for this cheat! I've been wanting to place flowers or grass with the trees, and now I can. This is awesome! Thanks again.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 5:29 AM
Worked like a charm thank you very much, Looking forward to the later feature of placing things in walls and in fountains and stuff. My first idea was to upscale the model boat deco into a huge ship and shove it into a fountain but it won't go into the fountain. Great mod though really.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#36 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 5:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Wbarrett
Worked like a charm thank you very much, Looking forward to the later feature of placing things in walls and in fountains and stuff. My first idea was to upscale the model boat deco into a huge ship and shove it into a fountain but it won't go into the fountain. Great mod though really.

Yep, build components are a whole different animal from objects so I'm trying to get that squared away. Hopefully not too long
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#37 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 5:45 AM
You Are My HERO!!!! I seriously love you.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#38 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 5:53 AM
Thank you very much TwistedMex for taking up this project and sharing it with us. I can't express fully how much this has enhanced my building. Thank you again, and again, and again!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#39 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 5:57 AM
You win the award! This is THE mod I've been waiting for the most. Finally, I can make pretty gardens again! Thank you thank you thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 6:26 AM Last edited by AllenWalkerHU : 23rd Sep 2014 at 1:30 PM. Reason: Left out a word...
Thank you!
ASTOUNDING piece of work! Thank you for this!
I can't wait for the update in which we'll be able to choose from diffrent kind of mailboxes that are already in the game, developer just forgot to make them chooseable (or wanted to make them, in an expansion...). I saw you wrote you're working on it.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#41 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 7:09 AM Last edited by NightmareCandle : 23rd Sep 2014 at 7:54 AM.
You are a wonderful human being and I love you forever. No moveobjects was driving me INSANE, especially doing gardens. Thank you SO much.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#42 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 7:44 AM Last edited by furballvie : 23rd Sep 2014 at 8:09 AM.
bravo!
BRAVO!
B R A V O !

edit: I just realized that you have to toggle it of before you move an entire house, otherwise the furniture wont move with it ;)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 7:50 AM
thank you so much for this one a well needed mod indeed.
dodgy builder
THANKS POST
#44 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 8:01 AM
Gorgeous!
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 8:18 AM
Just a heads up:

With this mod in and moveobjects enabled (which is the default setting of this mod), when you move a house into the neighborhood from the gallery, all the furniture will be missing on the first floor.

You need to turn moveobjects off (tm.moveobjects off) then move the house. Then you can turn the cheat back on.

Interesting side effect!

Thanks for the mod, Mexi!

~Livestreams and Livesimming served up with a soupçon of silly and a whole lot of story.~

http://www.youtube.com/TheJessaChannel

Test Subject
#46 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 8:30 AM
I noticed that when I leave my home lot and come back, the objects I have placed where they "shouldn't be" have been returned to my inventory. Can anyone else confirm this or is it just me?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#47 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 9:26 AM
When I saw This Mod I literally fell out of my chair with excitement! XD I'm so happy! :3 Thanks a bunch!!
THANKS POST
#48 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 9:27 AM
so cool!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 9:38 AM
Thank's sooooooo much. I just can't tell how much I waited for this.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#50 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 9:44 AM
This cheat was so awfully missing. A huge THANk YOU!
Page 2 of 13