Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[UPDATED FOR 1.36 11-16-17] Entertainer Career Expanded! Work from Home + 2 new branches

by duderocks Posted 13th Sep 2017 at 7:07 PM - Updated 16th Nov 2017 at 2:57 AM by duderocks : Added Get to Know assignments in all 4 specialized branches

66 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 26th Oct 2017 at 1:54 PM
Hey there! I have the german version of the game and in my version there are no rank titels shown in Singer and DJ Branch x.x It just says: "You are promoted to " ... yup, empty space. And the job title is also "Working as " empty space... And if I move my mouse over the icon there is no text about the current rank, nothing said about the actual rank or the next promotion title. If that would be fixed too, that would be great Otherwise: I LOVE THIS MOD! <3 <3 It was so needed! Looking forward for the update
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 8:51 PM
Does this work with the November patch?
Field Researcher
#28 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 5:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nsinclair
Does this work with the November patch?

Unfortunately no, once you get the cue to work, the job reset to 24 hours. So it will need an update like all the career mods so far.
Instructor
Original Poster
#29 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 11:15 AM
Neia updated the Careers_Commons (which is what this mod uses for the skills) file today so in the meantime get the Careers_Commons file from any of her mods while I test this further and check for other needed updates.
Instructor
Original Poster
#30 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 2:57 AM
Updated 11/16/17
Inventor
#31 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 7:26 PM
Thank you so much for the update!

Is it possible that you update NoelleBelleFleur's work from home mods? I wrote her a message but she doesn't respond. She also does not respond in the respective threads. The mods were extremely useful, I miss them.

You never know what’s comin’ for ya.
Instructor
Original Poster
#32 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 8:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by himawara106
Thank you so much for the update!

Is it possible that you update NoelleBelleFleur's work from home mods? I wrote her a message but she doesn't respond. She also does not respond in the respective threads. The mods were extremely useful, I miss them.

That said, I will likely update the Culinary Work from Home mod because I have a Baker branch in the pipeline, but I still see NB around so I'll wait for a bit first for an update.
Test Subject
#33 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 5:59 PM
For some reason the mod doesn't work for my game. How do I fix this?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 2:25 PM
Does it work in the last game update??
Test Subject
#35 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 4:53 PM
Default jobs not showing up?
Hey, I've downloaded this and it's in my mod folder and everything but the careers aren't showing up when I look for a job, am I using it wrong? I feel like I'm being an idiot and looking over something really obvious haha, but I wanted to get in touch in case it was an actual bug or something. Or is it you join the Entertainer career and later you choose which branch you want to do? Sorry if this is a dumb question I just feel a bit lost haha, thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#36 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 6:13 AM
Will there ever be a version that doesn't involve working from home?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 18th Jan 2018 at 2:53 AM
This works great with the mod to increase the tips multiplier. Thank you!
Test Subject
#38 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 1:40 AM
Where did you get the half up half down hair bun that's used in the first photo?
Test Subject
#39 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 11:40 PM
Default Does it work with turbo careers???
Does this work for turbo careers. I have a feeling it doesn't, because my sim went to work on her own.
Test Subject
#40 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 10:19 PM
How do you fix the empy slots due by a different language in the game??
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#41 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 11:20 AM
Does this work with latest patch?
Test Subject
#42 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 4:13 AM
Waiting for an update before I grab this Looking forward to trying it though, looks solid
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 8:51 PM
I'm guessing this hasn't been updated. Wanted to report the DJ branch doesn't fulfill daily task of Playing on DJ Booth. Always says "not started" no matter what is selected.
Test Subject
#44 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 4:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SHOWER_SCREAM
I'm guessing this hasn't been updated. Wanted to report the DJ branch doesn't fulfill daily task of Playing on DJ Booth. Always says "not started" no matter what is selected.

Yeah. That's a known issue, just like the mod description says.

My question is: If the original mod author can't fix it, can anybody else?
Test Subject
#45 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 9:15 AM
Is the author of the mod still around? Cause this blank descriptions in non english versions problem really needs fixing, it kinda kills all the fun.
Test Subject
#46 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 5:31 AM
is this broken for anyone?
Test Subject
#47 Old 14th Jun 2018 at 8:08 PM
I am hoping this mod will be updated after the pre-Seasons mod-buster update we just got. Please, and thank you, in advance.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 12:30 PM
Does this need update for seasons patch? Thanks.
THANKS POST
#49 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 4:18 AM
Thanks, that's exactly what i was looking for!
Test Subject
#50 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 9:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KeiZu
Thanks, that's exactly what i was looking for!

is it working ?
Page 2 of 3