Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

long pigtails

by plicka Posted 6th Oct 2005 at 1:24 PM - Updated 6th Oct 2005 at 1:31 PM by plicka : adding small rule

117 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 114 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#76 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 11:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kavar
Beautiful Plicka, I knew I wouldn't be dissappointed in your meshes just judging from your clothes before that, this is excellent

Thanks Kavar, your meshes sorta inspired me to start making my own seeing the wonderful stuff that you were able to do
havent seen much from you lately though, i've missed seeing your work!
Test Subject
#77 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 8:27 PM
Thank you love the style

hugs,
Denise
Test Subject
#78 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 2:35 AM
i wish someone sould make them for all ages

Wanna hear the walnut song???
i got a walnut yes i do!
I got a walnut for me and you!
Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo!
Yay!! (i made that song)
They call me sinatra..... Frank Sinatra.Not really they call me Laura!
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 11:11 AM
awesome!keep up the good work *downloads*
Top Secret Researcher
#80 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 1:33 PM
These are cute
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 12:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by plicka
Thanks Kavar, your meshes sorta inspired me to start making my own seeing the wonderful stuff that you were able to do
havent seen much from you lately though, i've missed seeing your work!

your so sweet, your meshes are great, very much to my liking and everyone else's as you can see, heh, so If I did anything to inspire you then I'm very flattered, your inspiring me with yours now Can't wait to see what you do next.

Come visit me at insimenator.net For never before seen hair, accessory and clothing meshes!
I never knew, I never knew that everything was falling through, that everyone I knew was waiting on a cue to turn and run when all I needed was the truth...
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 12th Oct 2005 at 3:36 AM
To kavar & plicka: I like you both. Your meshes are extremely great! I've been using your meshes in game a lot!
To kavar: I've been using your twillight hair mesh for my werewolves because it is soo good on them! I've downloaded most of your hair meshes.
Test Subject
#83 Old 12th Oct 2005 at 1:15 PM
This is so ciut! I just wish to get it to the teenager too ^__^
Field Researcher
#84 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 7:56 PM
Fantastic work :clap: :clap:

Thanks so much for sharing :gidea:
Test Subject
#85 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 9:45 PM
Whoah, these are awesome! I love them!

siganture can not exceed 4 lines
#86 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 2:31 PM
you're my favorite!
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 1:45 AM
It'd be great to get this for male teens.... This is an awesome mesh
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 8:38 PM
very cute ^.^

If our mom's want us to treat people how we want to be treated, what happens if we like to be treated like !@# ??????
#89 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 4:41 AM
Very nice hair, good job! Keep up the hard work!
Test Subject
#90 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 2:59 PM
can you upload the pretty model too, she goes so well with that hair thanks plicka *thumbs up*

There are more intelligent things to do then chess, like poke yourself with needles.
Instructor
#91 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 10:39 PM
Thanks for the hair! I would love this outfit on the girl, too? Is it possible?

hugs,
skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Test Subject
#92 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 5:54 PM
nothing works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#93 Old 2nd Nov 2005 at 10:24 PM
hey.. can you make this same hair for men also? i really need something for my lex icon
Test Subject
#94 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 8:15 AM
Cool pigtails! Where did u get the top from though? It's to DIE for! XOXOX
Test Subject
#95 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 8:51 AM
wow how cool! *downloads* where did u get the dress??? if u made it could u plz post it?

x X B A N G X B A N G X x
Test Subject
#96 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 10:59 PM
Thanks a Million! :cdance:
However I'd also loveto see this available for Teens and toddlers and possibly with bangs, As there as close to the Ivy Long Tails I use in my Poser6 Artworks - Can be viewed in my artwork here using the ivy Tails (not Image is Large): http://www.deviantart.com/view/24113502/ :google:

Yep I'd love to learn to make meshes and textures so much I could do, Well would LOVE to do, For now I so Have to drool over people like yourself.

BTW is there other textures able and if not Can I make textures when I learn how too?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#97 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 3:22 AM
Nightvixon i already have child and teen pigtails up! http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=98377 no toddlers though, i cant stand the toddlers! i've only just learnt how to add fringes to my meshes, maybe one day i'll make a new version of this with a fringe!
of course you can make textures for it, i always allow people to make new textures, i like to download other peoples textures if they're better for my game than mine!

the clothes for those that asked are on my sim page at the official site, just look up plicplicplicka and it should be on the 'red and black goth'!
#98 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 7:21 AM
coolies i can make sesami! from tenchi muyou! thank u soo much ^__^
Instructor
#99 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 6:34 PM
Cool, thank you for sharing
Test Subject
#100 Old 2nd Dec 2005 at 11:14 PM
Could you PLEASE make this in zip.format? I cant use rar.!
Page 4 of 5