Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampire Fangs for All

by generalzoi Posted 22nd Jan 2006 at 1:19 AM - Updated 24th Mar 2010 at 7:21 PM by fanseelamb : removed "missing files" banner - files are fixed

134 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 121 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 6
Test Subject
#101 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 5:52 PM
Awesome! My goth sims love it too xD
Test Subject
#102 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 6:35 PM
Hmm, the fangs still flash blue in game for me as well, and I've never downloaded the original version - I've always chosen the fixed mesh, so it can't be a problem of replacing files (unless, of course, I'm to replace the fangs package and not the mesh).

Now, aesthetically, these are beautiful. Here's hoping I can get them to work right. :3
Test Subject
#103 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 4:35 AM
No matter what I do, it won't let me download the teeth. I wish it would come back. I had it before and really loved it.
Test Subject
#104 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 2:28 AM
does anyone know how to remove the fangs?!
Instructor
#105 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 3:54 PM
Cool! Vampire fangs are always fun.
Instructor
#106 Old 21st Apr 2010 at 7:09 AM
I downloaded these over a year ago and use them for my werewolf Sims. I know the fangs are only makeup, but my born-in-game toddlers have tiny jagged sawteeth. They look so cute with their "baby fangs". Thanks for creating these, they look wonderful in my stories.
Test Subject
#107 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 1:42 AM
Thx! ^^
Test Subject
#108 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 10:31 PM
i cant find them anywhere O.o please help me
Test Subject
#109 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 9:24 PM
can u plx upload it to thesimresource plz i realli wanna download it but thats the only website that i can download frm plz plz plz plz plz plz i am begging you plz plz plz!!!
Test Subject
#110 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 7:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by generalzoi
No, it's because you have Pets. I don't know anything about Pets myself, but they do make some accessories flash blue, and I don't know what to do about it. That's why I made my new sig.

If accessories are flashing blue just walk over to the mirror and select "Change appearance" and just click "Accept" and they aren't flashing anymore
Test Subject
#111 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 7:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by andwea22
they flash blue in my game (and yes i downloaded fixed versoin...)

If accessories are flashing blue just walk over to the mirror and select "Change appearance" and just click "Accept" and they aren't flashing anymore
Test Subject
#112 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 7:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Remy Luv
Hmm, the fangs still flash blue in game for me as well, and I've never downloaded the original version - I've always chosen the fixed mesh, so it can't be a problem of replacing files (unless, of course, I'm to replace the fangs package and not the mesh).

Now, aesthetically, these are beautiful. Here's hoping I can get them to work right. :3

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#113 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 5:35 AM
These are great! thanks o_0
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#114 Old 24th Oct 2010 at 10:39 AM
good for people who love scary things thks alot!
Test Subject
#115 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 5:38 PM
just what i was looking for, tyyyyy♥

sick of crying
tired of trying
yeah i'm smiling
but inside i'm dying
Lab Assistant
#116 Old 5th Jan 2011 at 1:57 AM Last edited by funcioná!!! : 30th Jan 2011 at 3:06 PM.
I downloaded the fixed version and they still flash blue everytime I load the house where a sim is wearing them. The Change Appearance solution works only while you play the lot, if you exit the lot and enter again, the fangs are blue again. I opened the mesh file with SimPE and it didn't look fixed, it still had a missing part. I added the part (named "lens") but the fangs still flash blue and float outside the sim's head. I am 100% sure that I did it right. Do these work for anybody?

Update: I tried again and now it is fixed. May I attach the fixed mesh for those who have the Pets expansion pack?

I guess not.
Test Subject
#117 Old 3rd Mar 2011 at 7:36 AM
Fangs flash blue and float outside the sim`s head for me as well.
Field Researcher
#118 Old 7th Mar 2011 at 12:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by funcioná!!!
I downloaded the fixed version and they still flash blue everytime I load the house where a sim is wearing them. The Change Appearance solution works only while you play the lot, if you exit the lot and enter again, the fangs are blue again. I opened the mesh file with SimPE and it didn't look fixed, it still had a missing part. I added the part (named "lens") but the fangs still flash blue and float outside the sim's head. I am 100% sure that I did it right. Do these work for anybody?

Update: I tried again and now it is fixed. May I attach the fixed mesh for those who have the Pets expansion pack?

I guess not.

Yes! Please do! lol
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#119 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 9:56 AM
Yaay! Awesome work, I've always wanted "vampires" in my Sims without having to install Nightlife and you just made that possible. :D
Thank you!
Test Subject
#120 Old 3rd May 2011 at 5:03 PM
Generalzoi, thank you so much for this! I've been using them on my sims for years now.

I was wondering, did you ever have any headway on making the upper+lowers or full-mouth versions? I'm working on some anthropomorphic projects myself and I would love to use them if you had them! If not, any tips you could pass my way would be hugely appreciated!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#121 Old 15th May 2011 at 7:46 AM
thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#122 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 4:15 AM
Thanks, but I downloaded everything and only Adult Female shows up.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#123 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 6:10 AM
Finally, a befitting replacement for the walrus teeth! Haha, and an accessory too! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#124 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 9:31 AM
that not working O_O whene im cliking at download ...im waiting 2 sec for the download end and im starting shershing the file on my computer. (i never had tis problem with rar file) AND IM NOT FINDING IT?!?!?!! :google:
Lab Assistant
#125 Old 27th Dec 2011 at 11:01 PM
For those that are having difficulties with this, one problem I can see right off the bat is that Zoi still has two of the exact same files in the download, but they have different sizes and dates. They are named exactly the same, so if you are extracting straight to the downloads folder without any changes, you have TWO of the same file. One will be in your downloads folder, and the other will be in a subfolder called "New with Thumbs" which is also included in the archive file.

Obviously there will be problems since both files are named identically. The only solution I can suggest is to delete the Zoi_VampireFangs.package located in the "New with Thumbs" subfolder, since that has the older date of the two files. I hope that's right; since Zoi never bothered to check back, I can't say with certainty.

Don't just delete the subfolder though, as there is another filed called MESH_ZoiVampireFangs.package which I think you still need to keep.

I hope that helps anyone experiencing issues (although I do wish funciona!!! had replied back and/or posted their fix mentioned earlier in this thread).
Page 5 of 6